3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   I Cheated... Boo Hoo Hoo (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/246448-i-cheated-boo-hoo-hoo.html)

idealpromom 11-03-2011 02:48 PM

I Cheated... Boo Hoo Hoo

OKAY - SO THIS IS MY CONFESSION.
I AM ON WEEK 4 OF IP - AND HAVE LOST 9 LB - (AND NEVER CHEATED!!) BUT PROBABLY MORE BUT DID NOT HAVE A WEIGH IN THIS WEEK DUE TO THE HORRIBLE STORMS IN CT - NO POWER. (BUT I WAS ABLE TO GET FOOD THANKFULLY FROM THE CENTER)
OK... SO LAST NIGHT I HAD A SLICE OF PIZZA. I HAVE BEEN SOOOOOO GOOD BUT I JUST DID NOT WANT A SALAD SO I HAD A SLICE. SO... I AM PROBABLY KICKED OUT OF KETOSIS - WHICH STINKS... BUT AM ON FULL IP FORCE STARTING AGAIN TODAY.

AHHHH FEEL BETTER :wave:

idealpromom 11-03-2011 02:50 PM

Actually - Did Not Weigh In Week 3 - But This Is My 4th Week - So We Will See What Happens On Wed!

Determinedat47 11-03-2011 02:50 PM

Great job getting that off your shoulders! Back on the bandwagon-JUST DON'T DO IT AGAIN! It is NOT worth it! Way to go.

JellyMae87 11-03-2011 02:51 PM

well at least you know what you did...

gettinmygrooveback 11-03-2011 02:51 PM

Lesson learned?

bandsmartin 11-03-2011 02:59 PM

Good for you for posting...it's kinda nice that admitting when u have a slip up...it helps keep u accountable:hug:

wuv2bloved 11-03-2011 03:37 PM

Sometimes we have to fight that WANT and go with what you NEED to do. Glad you are back OP today...Just remember this is a NO CHEAT diet :)

biggirl86 11-03-2011 06:57 PM

Its hard to avoid some temptations, when all we eat is salad and non starchy veggies. The good thihng is that it will not last for ever! You want to reach you goal as quick as possible, therefore that slice of pizza is out of this game, don't do it again!!

leesa88210 11-04-2011 08:45 AM

Isn't that crazy that cheating will weigh on u like that? I haddreams one night about cheating and being mad at myself.

Mickeymom 11-04-2011 08:50 AM

I agree completely about the guilt. Many of us are here because we are emotional eaters. I would feel down about something, gorge myself, beat myself up with guilt, then eat more because i was upset about being mad at myself. Viscous cycle.

Mickeymom 11-04-2011 08:51 AM

My other favorite guilt thing was trying on clothes. I would go try on clothes, get upset because nothing fit me well or I looked terrible in everything......then go STRAIGHT to a fast food restaurant and gorge.
Craziness.

Bellamack 11-04-2011 09:46 AM

Bless me Father for I have sinned....... lol

Sometime the confession is all we need to get back on track!

wuv2bloved 11-04-2011 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bellamack (Post 4096084)
Bless me Father for I have sinned....... lol

Sometime the confession is all we need to get back on track!

Bella what did you eat?.....lol

YvetteSki 11-04-2011 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickeymom (Post 4096035)
I agree completely about the guilt. Many of us are here because we are emotional eaters. I would feel down about something, gorge myself, beat myself up with guilt, then eat more because i was upset about being mad at myself. Viscous cycle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickeymom (Post 4096036)
My other favorite guilt thing was trying on clothes. I would go try on clothes, get upset because nothing fit me well or I looked terrible in everything......then go STRAIGHT to a fast food restaurant and gorge.
Craziness.

Me too and while I was eating I'd be telling myself that I was going to regret it but I'd still continue eating. Not since starting IP though, I remind myself that I can have what ever I want on treat days when I get to stage 4. Slowly getting there.