Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 04:03 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Wow Wuv! AWESOME!

I love al the NSV I am hearing.
I weigh in tomorrow morning here at work...ekkk. hate when the scale is on different ground, weigh ins seem off on our floor at work compared to the clinic...

My NSV was halloween night when the two workout trainers that own the Crossfit gym Joe and I went to stopped by my house to trick-or-treat with their kids and they said they didn't even recognize me or know it was my house, they thought I looked great and rumor has it they were tell everyone at the workout warehouse the next day about me. woohoo! Best part- I don't need to flip tires and do a million push ups to look good! HAHA.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:06 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 298.8/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
WELL WELL....Had my 28th WI this morning and I am happy to say I am down another 4lbs making it 97lbs and 3.5 more inches making that 73.2 inches GONE and NEVER EVER coming back!!!

Everyone is doing great this week so far, lets make it another awesome week!!!!
Way to go WUV
I'm so proud of you! You are almost to 100lbs gone, maybe next week?!?! I remember a little bit back when you were hopping to get to 80 and now look at you go...awesome
Old 11-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #63  

Just back from official WI and I gained 1.2 lbs. I'm going to put it behind me because I'm 100% OP now and nothing is going to stop me or get in my way.

On a good note, my clinic now sells the packets individually for the same price so you can mix and match and try something you may have wanted to but were afraid to buy a whole box. I got some banana pudding, bluberry-cran-pomegranite drinks, cookies and cream bars and BBQ soy crsips and some one of the white cheddar soy crisps. I can't wait to try something new.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 229/161/150

Height: 5'2"

congrats wuv!!!!

just wanted to say hi to everyone. I had my 7th weigh in and lost 3lbs - that brings me to 25 pounds!! I had a rough week last week cause I did not like any of the IP packets I choose. I have 6 cappuccino drinks, 6 plain omelet mixes, 5 wildberry yogurt, and 5 white cheddar ridges if anyone is interested in them. You can email me at [email protected] if you are. Other than that I have been suprised with myself not wanting to eat the kids candy. It hasn't even bothered me. I am so proud of myself and the weight I have lost. Everyone should be proud that we are making these changes. Well hope everyone has a great day...
Old 11-02-2011, 04:38 PM   #65  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwmgrl View Post
congrats wuv!!!!

just wanted to say hi to everyone. I had my 7th weigh in and lost 3lbs - that brings me to 25 pounds!! I had a rough week last week cause I did not like any of the IP packets I choose. I have 6 cappuccino drinks, 6 plain omelet mixes, 5 wildberry yogurt, and 5 white cheddar ridges if anyone is interested in them. You can email me at [email protected] if you are. Other than that I have been suprised with myself not wanting to eat the kids candy. It hasn't even bothered me. I am so proud of myself and the weight I have lost. Everyone should be proud that we are making these changes. Well hope everyone has a great day...
You should be proud of yourself, you are doing awesome. Great job staying away from the candy, I managed to do that too, I never thought I could. Did you ask at your clinic if they will exchange the packets you don't like for something else? Worth asking, that's alot of money. They did that at my clinic, then just this week they started selling the packets individually.

Keep up the good work!
Old 11-02-2011, 04:51 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 200/200/120

So I have read a lot of people saying that when they started the diet they went though their house and got rid off all the tempting things. I think that this is a really good idea, unfortunetly I couldn't do that so the first week was tourture seeing as everyone else in my house still eat all the "yummy" food. But being around that just made my will power really have to come through and it did. Now I think that I am less tempted by these things since I still seen them EVERY time I opened the pantry or when they would have pizza I would made sure that I had my favorite thing steak. Just something that I thought maybe someone less felt. I think that in way having to see that stuff everyday made my realize I didn't have to have it even though it was there.

Just like for Halloween. My boss had a basket of candy for people to have, well I sit at the front desk and it is right in front of my face all day long! But I don't feel tempeted to eat it.(well most of the time)!!
Old 11-02-2011, 04:54 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 229/161/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandallismom View Post
You should be proud of yourself, you are doing awesome. Great job staying away from the candy, I managed to do that too, I never thought I could. Did you ask at your clinic if they will exchange the packets you don't like for something else? Worth asking, that's alot of money. They did that at my clinic, then just this week they started selling the packets individually.

Keep up the good work!
thanks!! I did ask and they said no I ended up buying more and now I have those left.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:00 PM   #68  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwmgrl View Post
thanks!! I did ask and they said no I ended up buying more and now I have those left.
Hopefully someone near you will want to buy them. Ii had some in the beginning I didn't like and I sold them in an online classified site, reduced price, but recovering some is better than none.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:03 PM   #69  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by molliegirl View Post
Hi everyone..... weigh in # 4 today and only lost 1.2 lbs and I THOUGHT I had a great week. On the bright side, I did lose anotherady t 3.5 inches so I will take that. Just thought the number on the scale would be higher. Since I started, 11.8 llbs and almost 30 inches so I guess my body is giving up the inches first! I feel great and am ready to take on the week. Hope everyone is having a great week!
Mollie that is a great week you didn't gain did you???? That number on the scale does not affect the way you Feel....Do you feel better??? THAT is what matters, sure we want to see the numbers on the scale go down faster but that scale can't keep up with the changes our bodies are going through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazzledmom04 View Post
CONGRATULATIONS WUV!!!! You are absolutely aaaaamazing!!!!!!!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandallismom View Post
Way to go WUV
I'm so proud of you! You are almost to 100lbs gone, maybe next week?!?! I remember a little bit back when you were hopping to get to 80 and now look at you go...awesome
I know its going way faster than I thought that is for sure. I told my coach today that I don't live by months anymore I live by weeks!!!!.....LOL

Just an FYI....One of my friends on my Facebook asked what I was doing. So I told her and gave her the website to check it out and she started TODAY!!!....I gave her the link here but I don't know if she has made it here yet or not....Its amazing how when people see how well you are doing losing weight they wanna jump on the banwagon....I don't mind at all though so its ALL GOOD!!!!
Old 11-02-2011, 05:07 PM   #70  
Started IP Aug 2, 2011

S/C/G: 220/147/140

Height: 5'10

Awesome job wuv! Awesome job to all us loosers this week
Old 11-02-2011, 05:52 PM   #71  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnhound1 View Post
I know what you mean about wanting to eat out of the funk. My biggest comfort food is chai tea. The weather has turned pretty cool here and I so want to wrap my hands around a cup.

I've found a good alternative. I tried the IP recipes for chai and they just don't work for me. What I DO like is the RTD vanilla drink, a touch of coffee just to color a bit (and it offsets the sweetness) and a bit of raspberry flavoring. The only problem I have is I have to limit how many I can have. If I was offplan, I would have probably 3 a day.

Good luck on your WI - they can surprise you sometimes, in a good way.
Hey I have found 2 chai teas I like without milk.... Chocolaty chai tea from President's choice, and Stash Double chai tea and I add davinci eggnog syrup... so good.

WUV congrats you are doing so great keep it up.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:59 PM   #72  
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

Congrats Wuv on your weight loss!

I am down 16 pounds since being back on plan and is fitting into my clothes. I have some dresses that I can't wait to get into. Have a great day everyone.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:06 PM   #73  

Height: 5'0"

WUV - thanks so much for all your kind words of encouragement. Even though you may direct them to someone else, I feel like you are talking to me. Although I am new to the forum, I have been reading these posts for awhile. You are definitely one of the biggest reasons that I joined. Congrats to you. This time next week 100!!!

Gosh, when I was going to school on-line I hated discussion boards. Who would have thought I would willingly enrolled in one and Love IT!!

Ohhhh - and I lost 7 lbs this last week. So exciting.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:10 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 256.7/211/155

Height: Start Date: 2-18-11

Hey everyone
I recognize a few names here still but mostly lots of new IP'ers since I was around a few months ago.
I originally started in Feb of this year and lost 46 lbs in 13 weeks which I was thrilled about I phased off for a trip to Disney in May and then never really got officially back on track again until just 2 weeks ago. The biggest issue for me was summer get togethers, my job keeping me so busy and not focused on the program, and my husband's mom passed away quickly and unexpectedly which was really the moment that it all went to **** for me.
Anyhow, I got my head back into the IP game 2 weeks ago and I feel great I had gained about 23 of the 46 lbs. lost back and in just these 2 weeks, I've already lost 12 of it again. I WILL make it to goal this time and am looking forward to checking in here again as often as I can.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone
Old 11-02-2011, 06:32 PM   #75  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
Hey I have found 2 chai teas I like without milk.... Chocolaty chai tea from President's choice, and Stash Double chai tea and I add davinci eggnog syrup... so good.

WUV congrats you are doing so great keep it up.
Thanks!...I will have to look for the eggnog syrup that just sounds yummy! My son bought eggnog today when we went grocery shopping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzthingaling View Post
Congrats Wuv on your weight loss!

I am down 16 pounds since being back on plan and is fitting into my clothes. I have some dresses that I can't wait to get into. Have a great day everyone.
Thanks, looks like you are back on the right track with 16lbs gone already,, Good luck with those dresses I am sure you will be rocking them

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly ann View Post
WUV - thanks so much for all your kind words of encouragement. Even though you may direct them to someone else, I feel like you are talking to me. Although I am new to the forum, I have been reading these posts for awhile. You are definitely one of the biggest reasons that I joined. Congrats to you. This time next week 100!!!

Gosh, when I was going to school on-line I hated discussion boards. Who would have thought I would willingly enrolled in one and Love IT!!

Ohhhh - and I lost 7 lbs this last week. So exciting.
CONGRATS on those 7lbs that is FANTASTIC!!! I am glad you found this forum, welcome!! but you have been reading for awhile so you know that there is a lot of information here along with recipes and the support well its one of a kind that is for sure. You are on the road to a great journey and will have lots of success with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariophotogal View Post
Hey everyone
I recognize a few names here still but mostly lots of new IP'ers since I was around a few months ago.
I originally started in Feb of this year and lost 46 lbs in 13 weeks which I was thrilled about I phased off for a trip to Disney in May and then never really got officially back on track again until just 2 weeks ago. The biggest issue for me was summer get togethers, my job keeping me so busy and not focused on the program, and my husband's mom passed away quickly and unexpectedly which was really the moment that it all went to **** for me.
Anyhow, I got my head back into the IP game 2 weeks ago and I feel great I had gained about 23 of the 46 lbs. lost back and in just these 2 weeks, I've already lost 12 of it again. I WILL make it to goal this time and am looking forward to checking in here again as often as I can.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone
Sorry to hear about your loss, sometimes life throws us curves that are out of our control and we do the best we know how to do. It seems like you are back in it to win it so welcome back and good luck
Closed Thread