Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 12:16 PM   #31  
Start WW 360 Jan 31, 2013

S/C/G: (H255.5)s208.4/c198.2/g175

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
congrats to everyone on their recent weigh ins.... awesome job!!

I had a NSV yesterday.... I was cleaning our master bedroom closet and found a brand new pair of size 12 jeans that I have never worn. I had them in a larger size and bought the smaller size since they were on sale (and for motivation). Anyways, I tried them on and they fit and actually are a bit baggy in the waist!

My kids had tons of fun last night for the Halloween festivities.

Here's a picture of my Mario, Luigi and Princess Peach:

Your children are so cute, love their costumes. Congrats on the NSV, I found that always helped me to feel good too, just to find something other than the scale to show our progress and feel good about ourselves.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:56 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
Here's a picture of my Mario, Luigi and Princess Peach:

Adorable!
Old 11-01-2011, 01:06 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshGFonIP View Post
I have been there and I would suggest getting no sauce and vegtable chicken stirfry and saw you dont want the soup or the rice. They use soya sauce on everything even if you ask for no soya sauce. Good Luck
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
Japanese village in Edmonton are really good, just say you are on a restricted diet and can't have any sauce. If you are sitting at the table where they cook in front of you have beef and broccoli with a little soy sauce on the side. .
Both of these sound good - at least I know options are available. Thought we could have soya sauce???
Old 11-01-2011, 01:28 PM   #34  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thin4me View Post
Both of these sound good - at least I know options are available. Thought we could have soya sauce???
yes we can.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:51 PM   #35  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingitforchell View Post
MustangMolly,

I have the same issue at the beginning of December. My husband and I are going to a wedding and then on a 7 day cruise. My coach said that we might be able to take a few products with us but I imagine that would be crazy going through customs.
Customs should be no problem at all. I've been in and out of the US five times in the past year AND mailed stuff to me here without a bit of trouble. Just tell them you're on a medical program. . . . The thing about being on a cruise is that you're on the water often with really interesting people. We can get good food anywhere, obviously, or we wouldn't be here. But I'll bet you'll find waiters and chefs willing to bend over backwards to help you. And WALK out in the sea air. Lovely.

Last edited by Linden; 11-01-2011 at 02:12 PM.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:20 PM   #36  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Just wanted to say hello to everyone!! I received a bunch on compliments yesterday for my costume. I was a bumble bee!! It was definitely nice to hear!! Today I have WI... Then I have practice tonight..
Old 11-01-2011, 02:43 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 191/191/140

Height: 5'6"

hello all,

wow, i see many of us made it through halloween. i have not bought candy for halloween in years but my office had a lot and i stayed away.

i was to have my first weigh in tonight but my center still does not have power from our storm on saturday. crazy thing is that this yoga place is a few blocks from me and my power is back on. the whole town has been out except for a few blocks and i am one of them. go figure. i was out of power for 5 days during the hurricane so i guess i am getting a break this time. sooooo, it will be a few more days. that's ok, more time to lose.

WUV - can you believe this? hahhah
Old 11-01-2011, 03:28 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 182/155/135

Height: 5'5.5"

Waaahooo!!!! I lost 4 pounds this week. I was shocked. Not because I cheated but because I did well for the last two weeks in a row. I am sooooo happy. Half way there!
Old 11-01-2011, 03:59 PM   #39  
Started IP Oct. 17, 2011

MOM - love the picture. They are so cute.
I have avoided the candy so far....

I haven't been on for a few days...looks like everyone is doing well. I am down 9 lbs so far after 2 WI.
MOM you and are are still on the same page.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:07 PM   #40  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeymom View Post
MOM - love the picture. They are so cute.
I have avoided the candy so far....

I haven't been on for a few days...looks like everyone is doing well. I am down 9 lbs so far after 2 WI.
MOM you and are are still on the same page.

thank you! we all had fun!

congrats to you.... 9 lbs is awesome!! keep up the great work!
Old 11-01-2011, 04:33 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Between antibiotics for a nasty sinus infection and TOM approaching, I feel like I have put on 10lbs! I am seriously amping up my water intake, and maybe just gonna eat some soft boiled eggs for dinner a couple of nights. I was really hoping to start P3 soon, but now I don't know.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:34 PM   #42  

Congrats on all the losses and newbies welcome! I have been on IP and have lost 17 pounds.....slow but still happy as my goal is 20. I am on phase 2 and would like to move to phase 3 next week but want to hit that 20 pound goal. I am traveling this week, but it has been much easier than I thought. Went to chilis yesterday and had thier sirloin steak which they made with a rub versus butter seasoning and topped with picco gala, then a side of steamed broccoli with no butter. The broccoli was probably a cup, so when the waiter came to check on me I asked for another side of broccoli (other than the additional side was $2.95, all was good).

I am not a coffee drinker but Have been enjoying some herbal tea in the evenings and afternoons when I am hungry. I love that every hotel I have been in this week (yes I am moving around has had one of those single coffee/tea makers. This morning I even heated some water then added my chocolate shake powder for a hot chocolate. I am hungry right now so just made some tea.......dinner will be at 7pm and I have already had my snack. I am also finding it easier to drink my water since I am doing so much driving. I have had to stop a little more often for the bathroom but that is ok.

I am a littler nervous about moving to phase 3 as I understand most people gain 3-4 pounds because of refilling their glycogen stores. Should I try to go 3-4 pounds under my goal so when I gain I am not discouraged?
Old 11-01-2011, 04:44 PM   #43  
ON IP Since November 1

S/C/G: 191/175.6/125

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thin4me View Post
Sorry just started IP today and still havent quite figured out all the rules we definately can have soya sauce, thank goodness cause my veggies at lunch kinda sucked with just lemon juice.

So far so good today, have the orange drink for breakfast, salad at lunch with cheddar broccoli soup, which I was pleasantly surprised with. I think next time I am going to add less water and use it as a cheese sauce and have it with two cups of broccoli... mmmmm goood

Are the Miracle Noodles acceptable? and are they unlimited cause no carbs no sugars no fats?
Old 11-01-2011, 04:59 PM   #44  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Well just got back from my WI today I am happy to report that I am down another 5.2 this week!! YABBA DABBA DOOOOO!!!!

So now I am off to see my brother and sister in law to keep my mind busy, since I have alotta craziness going on right now!! I will check in later tonight after derby practice!!

Last edited by JellyMae87; 11-01-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:25 PM   #45  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granby View Post
Congrats on all the losses and newbies welcome! I have been on IP and have lost 17 pounds.....slow but still happy as my goal is 20. I am on phase 2 and would like to move to phase 3 next week but want to hit that 20 pound goal. I am traveling this week, but it has been much easier than I thought. Went to chilis yesterday and had thier sirloin steak which they made with a rub versus butter seasoning and topped with picco gala, then a side of steamed broccoli with no butter. The broccoli was probably a cup, so when the waiter came to check on me I asked for another side of broccoli (other than the additional side was $2.95, all was good).

I am not a coffee drinker but Have been enjoying some herbal tea in the evenings and afternoons when I am hungry. I love that every hotel I have been in this week (yes I am moving around has had one of those single coffee/tea makers. This morning I even heated some water then added my chocolate shake powder for a hot chocolate. I am hungry right now so just made some tea.......dinner will be at 7pm and I have already had my snack. I am also finding it easier to drink my water since I am doing so much driving. I have had to stop a little more often for the bathroom but that is ok.

I am a littler nervous about moving to phase 3 as I understand most people gain 3-4 pounds because of refilling their glycogen stores. Should I try to go 3-4 pounds under my goal so when I gain I am not discouraged?
Did the chocolate shake mix alright with the water? not lumpy or anything? as for phase 3 it is your choice, my own thought is if you are still losing in phase 2 I would go down the extra 4 lbs as you may gain that much back in phase 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshGFonIP View Post
Sorry just started IP today and still havent quite figured out all the rules we definately can have soya sauce, thank goodness cause my veggies at lunch kinda sucked with just lemon juice.

So far so good today, have the orange drink for breakfast, salad at lunch with cheddar broccoli soup, which I was pleasantly surprised with. I think next time I am going to add less water and use it as a cheese sauce and have it with two cups of broccoli... mmmmm goood

Are the Miracle Noodles acceptable? and are they unlimited cause no carbs no sugars no fats?
they are acceptable but I wouldn't say unlimited. Remember that even though products say 0/0/0 doesn't mean that they are... they could have up to .99 to still be classified as 0... I would limit my noodles to about once a week... but I only tried them once and didn't really like them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Well just got back from my WI today I am happy to report that I am down another 5.2 this week!! YABBA DABBA DOOOOO!!!!

So now I am off to see my brother and sister in law to keep my mind busy, since I have alotta craziness going on right now!! I will check in later tonight after derby practice!!
Wow you are doing so great congrats on the "5.2" that is awesome.
Closed Thread