Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 11:33 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 161/139/112

Height: 4' 10"

oh, I thought I might add that I get up at 3:30 am for work, so I have been up for 5 hours now, but still.....
Just didnt want to mislead anyone to think I just got up and ate all that already, lol.
Old 10-29-2011, 12:26 PM   #17  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABrown46 View Post
I dont know what is going on with me. I have had a bar and a pudding packet already this morning and I am STILL STARVING!!! I have already drank 48 oz of water and a cup of tea. I am still chugging the water, but if anyone has any other ideas....they are more than welcome???
Whoosh fairy maybe about to visit?
Old 10-29-2011, 12:29 PM   #18  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz4us View Post
What are you taking to the Halloween party? Our family was invited to one and invitation said bring own meat for bonfire and then a dish to share. I don't think we are going for a number of reasons, although it would be fun and I enjoy the people that will be there. One of the reasons is because none of these people know about IP and I am not going to tell them, I am just not sure what I would take for bonfire meat (I am phase I and having a slow losing week anyway!) or what else would be there to eat.

I keep telling myself this isn't forever-I can dig in and do this!
No one at this party knows I'm on IP either. But I'm going to bring some chicken and we were asked to bring a dish to share, so I'm going to bring a veggie plate with dip. Of course I'll skip the dip, but figure the chicken and cut up veggies should be perfect and fill me up.
Old 10-29-2011, 12:31 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Hope everyone's having a great week-end.

Just went to the dog park and walked in the forest afterwards, its chilly but so nice outside...i love fall days like this.

Had my WI this morning, -3.2...so glad that having a restricted every day didn't seem to have affected my weight loss, i really enjoy having them with my salad at lunch, i find them very filling.

Have a great OP week-end!
Old 10-29-2011, 12:42 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 158/155/125

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
I dont know what is going on with me. I have had a bar and a pudding packet already this morning and I am STILL STARVING!!! I have already drank 48 oz of water and a cup of tea. I am still chugging the water, but if anyone has any other ideas....they are more than welcome???
I have gone through a few days that I felt hungry the whole time. The first time was back in September. I felt hungry for over a week. I had not done nothing differently, but as little as one hour after I eat I wanted to eat again. My couch told me to have a 4th pocket, it helped but not much. But I stayed with the program and after a few days I was back to normal, again without changing anything. Strange!

The second time was almost two weeks ago.I felt hungry the whole day. I emailed my couch and she said that since I am less than 10 pounds away from my goal I could go to phase 2 and see what happens. So the next day (10/18) I moved to phase 2.

I had my weighing this week and my loss was exactly like the previous time. So apparently going to phase 2 did not slow me down.

Maybe you could try having a 4th pocket today. Or maybe increase your protein tonight a bit. Also drink warm tea. That helped me a bit too. Sometimes I just drink warm water with lime and splenda. Anyhow, hopefully your hunger is just today. Oh, one other thing, I read while back that it is best to eat breakfast within half and hour of waking up. Did you drink your packet within half an hour of getting up today?

Anyhow, I think I am back to my normal appetite and also back to my weekly weighing thankfully. If I don't lose this week, or gain, I am going back to phase 1 again, if my couch says it is OK.

My first main goal is 141. I want to reach that and maintain it for a while before attempting reaching final goal of 117.
Old 10-29-2011, 12:54 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 203.2/162/140

Height: 5'4"

Good morning! I haven't been around. I have been doing good. I go through those crazy hungry times. I blame hormones...right or wrong I don't know but that's what I do! I have 27lbs to goal! I should have been closer by now but I have slipped into the obyss a couple of times. I'm not dwelling on the past just going to keep on a truckin!!!! Supposed to be a beautiful day in SD today too bad I have to work. Hope everybody has a great OP weekend!
Old 10-29-2011, 12:57 PM   #22  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Looks like everyone has great plans for the Halloween weekend....lets enjoy it and stay on program!!!
Old 10-29-2011, 01:26 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post

Just went to the dog park and walked in the forest afterwards, its chilly but so nice outside...i love fall days like this.

Had my WI this morning, -3.2...so glad that having a restricted every day didn't seem to have affected my weight loss, i really enjoy having them with my salad at lunch, i find them very filling.

Look at your WI, well done! I've started eating a restricted everyday again too. I look forward to my snack (I have mine at night). I now consider it my 'treat'.

I'm baking cookies for the VIP and his son (star wars cookies!), first time baking being on IP. Feeling pretty strong getting past the mixing...so I know I'll be fine taking them out of the oven and icing them. But I AM doing it at his house so I can leave them there and so my house won't smell so dang good. lol It's all about planning

Have a great weekend!

Last edited by Ishbel; 10-29-2011 at 01:28 PM.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:34 PM   #24  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post

Nice!!! What a great weight loss.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:37 PM   #25  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Sneaking onto computer as it's a busy day today. Home reno's, and our son has a basketball game in the city. Last week he got scouted by another coach for him to join another team in a different organization. He's 12 and is amazing at basketball. As we're new to Sask it's exciting to see that his talent is being recognized, really looking forward to it. Our whole family loves to watch him play, it's a weekly event for us.

Have a great OP day everyone!!
Old 10-29-2011, 01:39 PM   #26  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:

Try an ounce to and ounce and a half of cider vinegar in 8 ounces of water with a little sea salt. This is good warm, too.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:55 PM   #27  

Height: 5'7'

Happy Saturday. I went to my WI this morning and I'm down another pound. My weight loss has slowed a bit these last 3 weeks so I'm sure next week will be a big loss - that's what I am hoping at least!
Old 10-29-2011, 01:59 PM   #28  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Morning everyone! Well it's been a hectic week and my brain has just been in a fog the last few days. Hubby came home this week and we went into the city to mainly pick up our new windows. Well after doing a whole bunch of running around...we forgot the windows!!! So it was another early morning trip the next morning for me to pick them up. Thank goodness for my bars. A real lifesaver. So with my schedule being a litlle messed up I wasn't expecting big losses on the scale but.....3.6lbs and 2 more inches!!!! I was so excited!!!
So tonight we're having some friends over to watch UFC and I'm making pizza for them and pulled pork for me. I know I'll be just fine. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to all the losses everyone's had. Keep up the fantastic work!!!
Old 10-29-2011, 02:00 PM   #29  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stolaf View Post
Happy Saturday. I went to my WI this morning and I'm down another pound. My weight loss has slowed a bit these last 3 weeks so I'm sure next week will be a big loss - that's what I am hoping at least!
good job....a pound is a pound and you are still losing so that is all that matters. It doesn't matter how slow it comes off!!
Old 10-29-2011, 03:51 PM   #30  

WOOHOO!!!!!......We as a group loss more lbs this week than last week according to the Halloween Spreadsheet.....We did an outstanding job on weight losses this week gang....CONGRATS to EVERYONE.....even if you did lose ONE lb it still helped!!!

I have just spent the last 2 hours waiting to get my son's tired fixed only to find out it can't be fixed because its in the sidewall......grrrr.....NEW tires now.....if its not ONE things its another!!!!
Closed Thread