Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 10:51 AM   #31  
Start 2014

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Height: 5'5"

Day 4 after my restart and feeling really good and empowered that I can do this again. I would like to finally see 150. I have committed to at least do Phase 1 until Thanksgiving and then Phase off properly.

I was happy to slip into a size 10 Old Navy Khaki's this morning. Just 4 days on and I'm already not as "fluffy" I think Ketosis has arrived
Old 10-26-2011, 11:07 AM   #32  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Good Morning Ladies...
Hope everyone has a wonder Wednesday! I am already at work! I am working another 12 hour day.... BLAH! Anyways this is off topic, but this morning on my way in the sunrise was soooooo beautiful! They sky was fire orange with some pinks! And if anyone has seen how pretty Mt. Rainier is... It looked pretty darn gorgeous...
Old 10-26-2011, 11:43 AM   #33  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
WOOHOO

I actually had someone tell me I should get a new bra...HAHAHA...worst thing was that it was someone I didn't appreciate. So now I stare at them and ask the besty if they are hanging low (I don't think I needed a new bra, just needed to adjust the straps).

So I'm pretty dang excited today, as of yesterdays' WI (early one) I am offically SMALLER THEN THE VIP....TEE HEE. I can't believe how excited I am to meet that goal, I've never been smaller then the man in my life. He doesn't know that was one of my goals as I don't want him to feel bad. :/

Next up goal, 100 smackaroos! Woohoo!!

Everyone have a WONDERFUL OP day!
look at you go girl... you will pass me in no time, now not only do I have to find someone to break WUV's legs I have to find someone for you too... You both are doing so great, I am proud of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Good Morning Ladies...
Hope everyone has a wonder Wednesday! I am already at work! I am working another 12 hour day.... BLAH! Anyways this is off topic, but this morning on my way in the sunrise was soooooo beautiful! They sky was fire orange with some pinks! And if anyone has seen how pretty Mt. Rainier is... It looked pretty darn gorgeous...
Oh I bet that was beautiful, it seems in the fall when it starts getting cold the sunrises are so beautiful.

Jodi - congrats, your pictures look awesome you can sure tell. Keep up the good work.

sleeping has always been an issue with me, now more recently my old dog will wake me a couple of times a night to go outside, I have to carry her up and down stairs. But she is hanging in there and I can always get sleep at work.... hee hee.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:50 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 276/270/185

Height: 5'8''

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodiM View Post
Morning all!
Had my official WI yesterday and I've hit the 50# mark! Woohoo!

Hope everyone has a great OP day!

Way to go!!!!

I started exercising again Monday and my muscles are really sore. I know that low potassium can make you have muscle cramps so I was wondering if I should take two potassium pills now that I'm exercising again instead of my usual one. Any thoughts?
Old 10-26-2011, 12:03 PM   #35  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Well I am happy to report another 2 lbs gone which makes it now 93lbs in 27 weeks....pretty excited about that. My cousin loss another 4lbs so he is at 41lbs in 12 weeks so he is doing amazing as well.

I had my coach measure my left leg today instead of my right just to see the difference. My right hip has the arthritis in it and my left leg measures 2 inches SMALLER than my right....its crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodiM View Post
Morning all!
Had my official WI yesterday and I've hit the 50# mark! Woohoo!

Hope everyone has a great OP day!
WOOHOO!!!!! on reaching that 50lbs its a great feeling for sure!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludolphin View Post
I stopped myself from bringing home a frosted sugar cookie for my husband, that my co-worker brought in. I realized that I was not helping him by bringing home the things I can't have, I'm hurting him.

This is a first for me, I am feeling proud that I am looking at food completely different. Things seem to finally click.
That is a great accomplishment, you are learning from your experience with IP that some foods are just not good for you. This means when you get to maintenance you will do just fine!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesa88210 View Post
Good morning! I'm somewhat new to IP', had second WI yesterday and it was dissapointingly lower than expected -1.8. Yesterday I was a bit bummed but woke up with a great outlook on my goal. I'm in a wedding in 3 weeks, hoping to be 12 lbs lighter by then at least. Happy Wednesday to you all. :-)
Welcome Leesa, NEVER be disappointed in a weigh loss.....a loss is a loss no matter how big or small. That 1.8lbs you loss is 1.8lbs closer to your goal. You can do the 12lbs just stick to the plan 100%, drink lots of water and get your veggies in....YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Good Morning Ladies...
WHAT????No picture?? you have a camera on that phone don't ya??...haha....just trying to get you out of your BLAH 12 hr mood
Old 10-26-2011, 12:11 PM   #36  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post

WHAT????No picture?? you have a camera on that phone don't ya??...haha....just trying to get you out of your BLAH 12 hr mood
I dont know how to add pictures!!
Old 10-26-2011, 12:46 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 276/270/185

Height: 5'8''

Quote:
Well I am happy to report another 2 lbs gone which makes it now 93lbs in 27 weeks....pretty excited about that. My cousin loss another 4lbs so he is at 41lbs in 12 weeks so he is doing amazing as well.
Congratulations to you both!! That is amazing!!
Old 10-26-2011, 12:49 PM   #38  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Great job Wuv. You are almost at the 100 mark - very exciting!
Old 10-26-2011, 02:09 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday. Today is just my second day on the program and I am two hours passed my normal lunch time and I just am not hungry. If I miss my veggies but am able to get down my protein for lunch am I doing damage? I so wanted to do this 100% OP but I couldn't even eat my favorite food right now-- plan or not.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:44 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
So I'm pretty dang excited today, as of yesterdays' WI (early one) I am offically SMALLER THEN THE VIP....TEE HEE. I can't believe how excited I am to meet that goal, I've never been smaller then the man in my life. He doesn't know that was one of my goals as I don't want him to feel bad. :/

Next up goal, 100 smackaroos! Woohoo!!

Everyone have a WONDERFUL OP day!
Congrats on reaching this goal...you'll get to the next one in no time
Old 10-26-2011, 02:57 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 161/139/112

Height: 4' 10"

Congrats to everyone on their losses. My WI #3 today was only down 1lb. But thats still one pound off, yeah. But on the positive side, I showed the first noticable loss in inches. Down 4.25!!! WAHOO!!! Guess its give and take and as long as something is coming off that is the main thing, right?
Old 10-26-2011, 04:08 PM   #42  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbtemplet View Post
Congratulations to you both!! That is amazing!!
Thanks Rbtemplet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Hello everyone and happy Wednesday. Today is just my second day on the program and I am two hours passed my normal lunch time and I just am not hungry. If I miss my veggies but am able to get down my protein for lunch am I doing damage? I so wanted to do this 100% OP but I couldn't even eat my favorite food right now-- plan or not.
You can eat your veggies in between your lunch and dinner if you aren't able to eat them all at your lunch. Same with your dinner ones. Just try to get as close to 4 cups as you can. Its very important

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABrown46 View Post
Congrats to everyone on their losses. My WI #3 today was only down 1lb. But thats still one pound off, yeah. But on the positive side, I showed the first noticable loss in inches. Down 4.25!!! WAHOO!!! Guess its give and take and as long as something is coming off that is the main thing, right?
ABrown, when we are losing weight we NEVER use the word "ONLY" we just say the lbs loss....lol....every lb we loss are lbs we will never have to deal with any long there for ONLY is not in our vocabulary!!!....hahah.....just looking at a positive!!!
Old 10-26-2011, 04:10 PM   #43  

Height: 5'4"

I knew you were going to get after her Lisa. Everytime I read "only" I think of you.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:12 PM   #44  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
I knew you were going to get after her Lisa. Everytime I read "only" I think of you.
HAHAHA.....but doesn't it make sense not to use ONLY when you lose weight?
Old 10-26-2011, 04:13 PM   #45  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

congrats to everyone your losses! you all are very inspiring to a newbie like myself...
Closed Thread