Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 09:19 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 217.5/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Good morning all. Long day ahead, including a meeting with a potential new client.

Had something very scary happen to me last night. I woke up gagging and choking. I have had surgery for severe reflux, but haven't had symptoms in a long time, especially since starting IP.

I did something different last night though -- I had peppermint tea before bed and took my calcium-magnesium, potassium, vit d and fish oil before bed, instead of after dinner. Will not be doing that again.

Anyway, I had to down some Tums to get things settled and had a very restless rest of the night.

Hope everyone had a better night than I did.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:19 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 163/148.5/115

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz4us View Post
Happy Hump Day!

Would absolutely LOVE to be in Phase 2 by Thanksgiving and then be totally finished and phased off before Christmas. It would be the.best.Christmas.gift.ever!!
I am hoping for the same thing. I have a lot of digestion problems which have disappeared since starting IP and am anxious to see if I will be able to eat normally once I have spent a few months on this program. I never really overate but was in starvation mode due my digestive issues. I have already lost in 5 weeks what it took me 3 years to gain! Cant wait to get the rest of the weight off!!!
Old 10-26-2011, 09:20 AM   #18  
Reboot 10/24/15 - Age 49

S/C/G: 217.5/202.3/155

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodiM View Post
Morning all!
Had my official WI yesterday and I've hit the 50# mark! Woohoo!

Hope everyone has a great OP day!
Congratulations Jodi, that is fantastic! Bet you were just longing to hit the 50 mark! You are doing so awesome!

I had phased off before a 3 wk vacation, but back OP 10 days ago. I lost the 4.5 lbs I put on over vacation plus down an add'l pound AND am 3 days into TOM to boot. So I am pretty happy. Gives me confidence about the future: when I reach goal, I can stay on track with my eating plan, yet still have a good time on vacation if I'm sensible about it and get right back OP when I get back. This plan is doable for life!

Fall has finally come to northern Arizona, temps are down about 15 degrees since the weekend and we are getting some rain that is really cooling things off and above all giving us some much needed humidity!!

Happy Wednesday everyone.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:37 AM   #19  

S/C/G: h252/s244.8/213.8/g165

Height: 5' 2"

Good morning!

Found pre-pattied fresh lean ground beef at the Jewel. The patties were 4 oz. each so the fiance got all fancy and put 2 patties together and stuffed them with mushrooms and grilled them up. DELICIOUS! The burger felt ginormous and it was difficult to eat all of my dinner - but was so yummy!

Anxious for another WI tomorrow. Have to WI in the evening so that will impact things a bit.

Quote:
Morning all!

Congratulations! So happy for you. I still can't get over your progress pictures.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:57 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealpromom View Post
Morning and Happy Wednesday. Off to do a 12 hour shift - but wanted to share with you I had the Italian Shrimp last night - It was fantastic. Did a google search for "ideal protein recipes for shrimp".

Wishing you all a wonderful OP happy day!
Great idea, I use google search all the time and never thought to search for IP recipes. I'm headed to google right now!
Old 10-26-2011, 10:10 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 326.8/see sig/190

Lightbulb lightbulb moment!

I stopped myself from bringing home a frosted sugar cookie for my husband, that my co-worker brought in. I realized that I was not helping him by bringing home the things I can't have, I'm hurting him.

This is a first for me, I am feeling proud that I am looking at food completely different. Things seem to finally click.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:12 AM   #22  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Morning all!

Fantastic!!!!!!
Old 10-26-2011, 10:13 AM   #23  
Started LC 1/1/12

S/C/G: 185/179/145

FINALLY!! My bras are getting baggy. I had actually gone up a size just a few months ago I hate those big mama bras.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:17 AM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowmom View Post
Good morning all. Long day ahead, including a meeting with a potential new client.

Had something very scary happen to me last night. I woke up gagging and choking. I have had surgery for severe reflux, but haven't had symptoms in a long time, especially since starting IP.

I did something different last night though -- I had peppermint tea before bed and took my calcium-magnesium, potassium, vit d and fish oil before bed, instead of after dinner. Will not be doing that again.

Anyway, I had to down some Tums to get things settled and had a very restless rest of the night.

Hope everyone had a better night than I did.
That's a lot of vitamins before bedtime for sure. Hope tonight will be a better nights sleep.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:18 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludolphin View Post
I stopped myself from bringing home a frosted sugar cookie for my husband, that my co-worker brought in. I realized that I was not helping him by bringing home the things I can't have, I'm hurting him.

This is a first for me, I am feeling proud that I am looking at food completely different. Things seem to finally click.
Good for you, and your husband.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:22 AM   #26  

Quote:

Smart choice bludolphin. My husband has never had a weight problem, but since watching my daughter and myself on IP even he has started to limited his intake of carbs. He's not trying to lose weight, just eat healthier.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:33 AM   #27  
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

I am searching for motivation today. One of the downsides of having flexible hours at work is that it takes discipline to get things done--which normally isn't a problem. Since my oral surgery, I'm just having a hard time getting back on track. I dressed up yesterday and went in and had someone come into my office and tell me it looked like I had been sick! /sigh I need to get some things done in the office today, but I also have a speech therapy session at 12:30 which really breaks up my day and messes up normal lunch routine, so I can't decide whether to go in for a bit this morning or go in after my appointment. I'm also a little worried because I will probably be dancing a couple of hours tonight and I know that means I need to eat more but there is always the 'how much more?' Okay, sorry for the whining... it's time to get moving!

Quote:
Morning all!

Congratulations, that is awesome!

Quote:

Very good choice!
Old 10-26-2011, 10:35 AM   #28  

Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday. Busy day for me here today, but at least the sun is out and iit's suppose to be in the high 80's here today. Tomorrow it changes as some kind of cold front will be coming in for about a day and lowering the temps about 20 degrees. Then back to the 70's and 80's after that.

I had my first loosing weight comment yesterday. A woman I know, who knows I'm on IP, said she could really tell I'm loosing weight. I don't have my next WI till next Tuesday as my coach is out of town this week, but I know I've hit the 25 pound mark. I always say it takes me about a 25 to 30 pound loss for anyone to notice. The REALLY exciting comment will be from someone I know who DOESN'T know I'm on a diet to say something. Should be in another 5 pounds. My mom is also coming into town next week and I haven't seen her since right before I started IP, so lets see if she notices a difference, and if not for sure when we go home for the holidays in late December. I know we are all doing this program for our health and ourselves, but this is also the fun part.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:42 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 197/173/150

Height: 5'6

Good morning! I'm somewhat new to IP', had second WI yesterday and it was dissapointingly lower than expected -1.8. Yesterday I was a bit bummed but woke up with a great outlook on my goal. I'm in a wedding in 3 weeks, hoping to be 12 lbs lighter by then at least. Happy Wednesday to you all. :-)
Old 10-26-2011, 10:43 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Morning all!

WOOHOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by odirish View Post
FINALLY!! My bras are getting baggy. I had actually gone up a size just a few months ago I hate those big mama bras.
I actually had someone tell me I should get a new bra...HAHAHA...worst thing was that it was someone I didn't appreciate. So now I stare at them and ask the besty if they are hanging low (I don't think I needed a new bra, just needed to adjust the straps).

So I'm pretty dang excited today, as of yesterdays' WI (early one) I am offically SMALLER THEN THE VIP....TEE HEE. I can't believe how excited I am to meet that goal, I've never been smaller then the man in my life. He doesn't know that was one of my goals as I don't want him to feel bad. :/

Next up goal, 100 smackaroos! Woohoo!!

Everyone have a WONDERFUL OP day!
Closed Thread