IP Daily Chat Wednesday 10/26/11

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • hello all!

my first visit (but just started sunday) so did not weigh in. i feel very mentally skinny which is a great feeling. i am hoping to see a physical skinny on the scale next tuesday.

congrats to all doing well today!
  • Congrats all on the fantastic WIs this week!

I am on a different path. I didn't lose this week. There is a lot going on with the kids and their activities and a renovation at my house. I have made choices due to a compressed schedule which included deli ham and pickles and I think my body is really holding on to water weight due to the extra sodium. I know that these foods impact me this way - so no more short cuts for me!

Question for all you smart IPers: I started drinking coffee to help me warm up and last week I added Caribou Sugar Free Vanilla syrup. It says 0/0/0, but is there a reason I shouldn't be having this? Will go with black coffee until I hear from you....

So, I made it thru the WI and kept a positive attitude and then after remaining OP for over 7 months - I went to dinner at Applebee's and ordered a salad that I thought would be OP.... OMG! I got back to my desk and looked up the nutrition info for MFP and it was 1110 calories!!!!!! I feel so stupid and unprepared. Obviously there are too many moving parts in my life right now - all good and going in a good direction - but I've got to get back into the IP game!!!!

Thanks for listening.
  • OMG, what kind of salad was it?
  • Quote: OMG, what kind of salad was it?
    brushetta chicken - without cheese or the deep fried cheese things

So stupid on my part! I thought I see olives, tomatos, olive oil, lettuce, chicken - how bad can this be?
  • Quote: look at you go girl... you will pass me in no time, now not only do I have to find someone to break WUV's legs I have to find someone for you too... You both are doing so great, I am proud of you.
    Quote: Congrats on reaching this goal...you'll get to the next one in no time
    Thanks for the votes of support ladies, you've made my day on these boards!
  • Down 2lbs and 2 inches. 26 lbs to go!

Traveling Sunday to Thursday so I made sure I have a lot of RTD. I really miss the mango one!
  • WI #5 tommorrow. I am so excited each week to see progress. My scrubs are getting looser and looser but I refuse to buy new ones until they are falling off my butt!! That will be amusing. I am setting mini goals. I have almost met this months and hope I can keep my momentum next month.
  • Quote: Hello everyone and happy Wednesday. Today is just my second day on the program and I am two hours passed my normal lunch time and I just am not hungry. If I miss my veggies but am able to get down my protein for lunch am I doing damage? I so wanted to do this 100% OP but I couldn't even eat my favorite food right now-- plan or not.
    You need to eat your protein no more than 3 to 4 hours apart so your body burns your body fat and not your lean muscle.
  • Quote: Congrats all on the fantastic WIs this week!

I am on a different path. I didn't lose this week. There is a lot going on with the kids and their activities and a renovation at my house. I have made choices due to a compressed schedule which included deli ham and pickles and I think my body is really holding on to water weight due to the extra sodium. I know that these foods impact me this way - so no more short cuts for me!

Question for all you smart IPers: I started drinking coffee to help me warm up and last week I added Caribou Sugar Free Vanilla syrup. It says 0/0/0, but is there a reason I shouldn't be having this? Will go with black coffee until I hear from you....

So, I made it thru the WI and kept a positive attitude and then after remaining OP for over 7 months - I went to dinner at Applebee's and ordered a salad that I thought would be OP.... OMG! I got back to my desk and looked up the nutrition info for MFP and it was 1110 calories!!!!!! I feel so stupid and unprepared. Obviously there are too many moving parts in my life right now - all good and going in a good direction - but I've got to get back into the IP game!!!!

Thanks for listening.
    If it is 0/0/0 then you can have it, is it like the Divincy's syrup?

Quote: brushetta chicken - without cheese or the deep fried cheese things

So stupid on my part! I thought I see olives, tomatos, olive oil, lettuce, chicken - how bad can this be?
    When I go out to eat I just stick to the grilled chicken are steak salads, for that reason right there!

Quote: Down 2lbs and 2 inches. 26 lbs to go!

Traveling Sunday to Thursday so I made sure I have a lot of RTD. I really miss the mango one!
    Great job on the WI!!! sounds like you are prepared for your trip!! make sure to pack ya some veggies too

Quote: WI #5 tommorrow. I am so excited each week to see progress. My scrubs are getting looser and looser but I refuse to buy new ones until they are falling off my butt!! That will be amusing. I am setting mini goals. I have almost met this months and hope I can keep my momentum next month.
    Good luck on your WI tomorrow.
  • Quote: Just back from a great set of events! Felt great being fit and full of energy! The entire sequence of events (i.e. meet n greet, main event at school auditorium, and the cruise) went over well. And yes, I received the requisite set of [email protected]!* he is BACK--and compliments. Truthfully, I did not plan to make it to the 180s for the reunion, bit it was a nice coincidence.
    What at totally satisfying experience that must have been. Cheers.