Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 08:46 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 191/191/140

Height: 5'6"

hello all!

my first visit (but just started sunday) so did not weigh in. i feel very mentally skinny which is a great feeling. i am hoping to see a physical skinny on the scale next tuesday.

congrats to all doing well today!
Old 10-26-2011, 09:12 PM   #62  

S/C/G: (C/G) 143.8/147

Height: 5' 3"

Congrats all on the fantastic WIs this week!

I am on a different path. I didn't lose this week. There is a lot going on with the kids and their activities and a renovation at my house. I have made choices due to a compressed schedule which included deli ham and pickles and I think my body is really holding on to water weight due to the extra sodium. I know that these foods impact me this way - so no more short cuts for me!

Question for all you smart IPers: I started drinking coffee to help me warm up and last week I added Caribou Sugar Free Vanilla syrup. It says 0/0/0, but is there a reason I shouldn't be having this? Will go with black coffee until I hear from you....

So, I made it thru the WI and kept a positive attitude and then after remaining OP for over 7 months - I went to dinner at Applebee's and ordered a salad that I thought would be OP.... OMG! I got back to my desk and looked up the nutrition info for MFP and it was 1110 calories!!!!!! I feel so stupid and unprepared. Obviously there are too many moving parts in my life right now - all good and going in a good direction - but I've got to get back into the IP game!!!!

Thanks for listening.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:27 PM   #63  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

OMG, what kind of salad was it?
Old 10-26-2011, 09:30 PM   #64  

S/C/G: (C/G) 143.8/147

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Lady View Post
OMG, what kind of salad was it?
brushetta chicken - without cheese or the deep fried cheese things

So stupid on my part! I thought I see olives, tomatos, olive oil, lettuce, chicken - how bad can this be?
Old 10-26-2011, 10:18 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
look at you go girl... you will pass me in no time, now not only do I have to find someone to break WUV's legs I have to find someone for you too... You both are doing so great, I am proud of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Congrats on reaching this goal...you'll get to the next one in no time
Thanks for the votes of support ladies, you've made my day on these boards!
Old 10-26-2011, 10:26 PM   #66  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Down 2lbs and 2 inches. 26 lbs to go!

Traveling Sunday to Thursday so I made sure I have a lot of RTD. I really miss the mango one!
Old 10-26-2011, 11:22 PM   #67  
Giniwarrior

S/C/G: 238/178/155

Height: 5'5"

WI #5 tommorrow. I am so excited each week to see progress. My scrubs are getting looser and looser but I refuse to buy new ones until they are falling off my butt!! That will be amusing. I am setting mini goals. I have almost met this months and hope I can keep my momentum next month.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:31 PM   #68  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Hello everyone and happy Wednesday. Today is just my second day on the program and I am two hours passed my normal lunch time and I just am not hungry. If I miss my veggies but am able to get down my protein for lunch am I doing damage? I so wanted to do this 100% OP but I couldn't even eat my favorite food right now-- plan or not.
You need to eat your protein no more than 3 to 4 hours apart so your body burns your body fat and not your lean muscle.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:36 PM   #69  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoLoMN View Post
Congrats all on the fantastic WIs this week!

I am on a different path. I didn't lose this week. There is a lot going on with the kids and their activities and a renovation at my house. I have made choices due to a compressed schedule which included deli ham and pickles and I think my body is really holding on to water weight due to the extra sodium. I know that these foods impact me this way - so no more short cuts for me!

Question for all you smart IPers: I started drinking coffee to help me warm up and last week I added Caribou Sugar Free Vanilla syrup. It says 0/0/0, but is there a reason I shouldn't be having this? Will go with black coffee until I hear from you....

So, I made it thru the WI and kept a positive attitude and then after remaining OP for over 7 months - I went to dinner at Applebee's and ordered a salad that I thought would be OP.... OMG! I got back to my desk and looked up the nutrition info for MFP and it was 1110 calories!!!!!! I feel so stupid and unprepared. Obviously there are too many moving parts in my life right now - all good and going in a good direction - but I've got to get back into the IP game!!!!

Thanks for listening.
If it is 0/0/0 then you can have it, is it like the Divincy's syrup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoLoMN View Post
brushetta chicken - without cheese or the deep fried cheese things

So stupid on my part! I thought I see olives, tomatos, olive oil, lettuce, chicken - how bad can this be?
When I go out to eat I just stick to the grilled chicken are steak salads, for that reason right there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
Down 2lbs and 2 inches. 26 lbs to go!

Traveling Sunday to Thursday so I made sure I have a lot of RTD. I really miss the mango one!
Great job on the WI!!! sounds like you are prepared for your trip!! make sure to pack ya some veggies too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giniwarrior View Post
WI #5 tommorrow. I am so excited each week to see progress. My scrubs are getting looser and looser but I refuse to buy new ones until they are falling off my butt!! That will be amusing. I am setting mini goals. I have almost met this months and hope I can keep my momentum next month.
Good luck on your WI tomorrow.
Old 10-27-2011, 04:13 AM   #70  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldchocnsexy View Post
Just back from a great set of events! Felt great being fit and full of energy! The entire sequence of events (i.e. meet n greet, main event at school auditorium, and the cruise) went over well. And yes, I received the requisite set of [email protected]!* he is BACK--and compliments. Truthfully, I did not plan to make it to the 180s for the reunion, bit it was a nice coincidence.
What at totally satisfying experience that must have been. Cheers.
Closed Thread