Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 12:32 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junetwin11 View Post
Hi. I go for my weigh in and measure this afternoon. And food shopping. I hope we get the IP chocolate chip cookies in Canada. Ideal protein is amazing!
They have chocolate chip cookies!!! OMG that would be amazing.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:44 PM   #47  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowmom View Post
You're right. I think seeing folks lose a lot so quickly makes me question myself, but I am seeing a consistent loss and that's miraculous for me.

Also, the fact that I have lost this much so far is making me impatient to be done. Does that make sense? I'm loving fitting into clothes I haven't been able to wear in years and I'm eager to get to the next group of sizes in my closet.

Anyway, every once in a while (especially when I've had very little sleep), I just start feeling discouraged. Thanks for the pep talk.
I totally understand. I seriously have discussions with my hubby every other day lately as I've been feeling the same way lately. I want to be at my goal so bad and it's right there, I can see it but it's taking it's sweat *** time.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:13 PM   #48  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

YvetteSki and RainbowMom, I'm there with you. I don't have my exact WI numbers in my siggy because I couldn't concentrate on the instructions long enough to do it, but I am in the same boat. I lost 1 lb last week and it was either WI 11 or 12, can't even remember. As long as I'm losing, I'm happy. I do wish the numbers were higher like they were in the beginning, but based on others' experiences, I knew I would reach this point. We just have to keep going, that's all I can think of to say. It will come off, just be patient. I keep telling myself that. I was secretly hoping to be in maintenance by Thanksgiving, now I'm hoping to be in maintenance by Christmas. I guess our bodies just have limits as to how much they will lose quickly. It's amazing to look back at the numbers and see how far we've come though in such a short time!
Old 10-25-2011, 01:22 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 217.5/ticker/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Lady View Post
YvetteSki and RainbowMom, I'm there with you. I don't have my exact WI numbers in my siggy because I couldn't concentrate on the instructions long enough to do it, but I am in the same boat. I lost 1 lb last week and it was either WI 11 or 12, can't even remember. As long as I'm losing, I'm happy. I do wish the numbers were higher like they were in the beginning, but based on others' experiences, I knew I would reach this point. We just have to keep going, that's all I can think of to say. It will come off, just be patient. I keep telling myself that. I was secretly hoping to be in maintenance by Thanksgiving, now I'm hoping to be in maintenance by Christmas. I guess our bodies just have limits as to how much they will lose quickly. It's amazing to look back at the numbers and see how far we've come though in such a short time!
You're so right. Keep on keepin' on, Paint Lady!
Old 10-25-2011, 01:23 PM   #50  
3 lbs at a time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Lady View Post
I totally agree with you. I'm no where near quitting or giving up. I've only been on for 3 months which is a short time diet wise. I'm thank full that the scale is going down, no matter what the amount is. I am 33lbs lighter than I was 12 weeks ago, that's huge for me.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:34 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

So it's lunch time and I go to the fridge to get my greens and veggies that I premeasured last night and put in a baggie only to find I inadvertently left my dressing in the fridge too! My vinegar and oil dressing was vinegar and coagulated goo. Oh well, luckily I had diced up some dill pickles in with my greens and the juice from the pickles provided a nice dressing. I enjoyed my lunch anyway and never realized how filling all this green stuff could be!

On a side note: I saw on another thread the name brand of a sea salt alot of folks seem to use and now I can't find it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited by MustangMolly; 10-25-2011 at 01:36 PM.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:36 PM   #52  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

I have been using this for over a year and I still have over half of it left.
This bag will last you a long time and it's acceptable on the plan:
http://www.amazon.com/Coarse-Sea-Sal...9564137&sr=8-8
Old 10-25-2011, 01:37 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 182/155/135

Height: 5'5.5"

Well I WI and am down another 3.5. Whohoo! Excited to see the 150s in a couple of weeks. I have a quick question. Has anyone done the IP Detox??? They put me on that today for three weeks. Looking for some feedback on how it affects your system and Weight loss. They modified it for me as I am a working woman, so I am to take 1 of each pill in the morning and night, as well as 1tbsp of the liquid. I follow that for one week and then up it to 2 of each for a remaining two weeks after than.

Feedback would be much appreciated!
Old 10-25-2011, 01:37 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/160

Height: 5 7"

Great job everyone, and WUV I am crossing fingers for you for your Dr. appt today.

I am on my third week, and loving this. Biggest challenge is I am going out of town this week for three days. I am going home tonight and cutting up and packing all my veggies to be safe! It won’t be as “fancy” as when I am home, but rather been safe then sorry.

I cleaned out my closet this week and got ride of two supersized garbage bags of my clothes. I gave them to my BFF who has lost 70 pounds on IP since May. I figure if they are gone forever I can’t “grow” back into them. I am so motivated that I even got rid of my summer clothes because I know that I will be at goal by next summer!
Old 10-25-2011, 01:38 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
I have been using this for over a year and I still have over half of it left.
This bag will last you a long time and it's acceptable on the plan:
http://www.amazon.com/Coarse-Sea-Sal...9564137&sr=8-8
Thanks Wayward, I've been having a hard time finding any in my local stores that isn't bleached.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:51 PM   #56  
3 lbs at a time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzih View Post
Well I WI and am down another 3.5. Whohoo! Excited to see the 150s in a couple of weeks. I have a quick question. Has anyone done the IP Detox??? They put me on that today for three weeks. Looking for some feedback on how it affects your system and Weight loss. They modified it for me as I am a working woman, so I am to take 1 of each pill in the morning and night, as well as 1tbsp of the liquid. I follow that for one week and then up it to 2 of each for a remaining two weeks after than.

Feedback would be much appreciated!
I did it last month. I believe it was day 3/4 that I was thankful that I work from home and was able to literally run to the bathroom. It was just the one day though. I honestly didn't see any change regarding my weight loss though. And I'm having C issues now which I wasn't having before doing it. This may or may not be due to doing the detox though, can't say for sure.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:01 PM   #57  
Started IP Aug 2, 2011

S/C/G: 220/147/140

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1962 View Post
They have chocolate chip cookies!!! OMG that would be amazing.
Yes I have heard Ideal protein is coming out with a couple new products:::Chocolate chip cookies(restricted), mashed potatoes, tea and vanilla drink powder mix
Not sure when they are out though
Old 10-25-2011, 02:11 PM   #58  
Started LC 1/1/12

S/C/G: 185/179/145

Well I'm back on track today. This past weekend was just non stop horrible. So many issues! I'm an emotional eater (definitely) I am just going to focus on one meal at a time.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:15 PM   #59  
3 lbs at a time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by odirish View Post
Well I'm back on track today. This past weekend was just non stop horrible. So many issues! I'm an emotional eater (definitely) I am just going to focus on one meal at a time.
Good choice, 1 meal at a time. You can do it!!! Good luck!!!!
Old 10-25-2011, 02:16 PM   #60  

Height: 5 ft. 3 in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
So it's lunch time and I go to the fridge to get my greens and veggies that I premeasured last night and put in a baggie only to find I inadvertently left my dressing in the fridge too! My vinegar and oil dressing was vinegar and coagulated goo. Oh well, luckily I had diced up some dill pickles in with my greens and the juice from the pickles provided a nice dressing. I enjoyed my lunch anyway and never realized how filling all this green stuff could be!

On a side note: I saw on another thread the name brand of a sea salt alot of folks seem to use and now I can't find it. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I did that about a week ago. Luckily it was sunny out. I put my little container of oil and vinegar on a black box in the sunny window sill and it was ready to go in a few minutes. Could also put under dryer in BR too!
Closed Thread