Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 09:52 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Good morning, It seems my body is dropping inches like something crazy lately. I put on my size 26 shorts straight out of the dryer and they are too big!...I am loving it. Got an appointment at the hip dr this morning, won't he just be amazed since he hasn't seen me since beginning of August, I think I was at 65lbs then. So I am sure he will be impressed, that I can walk normal with no limp at all, which I am soooo happy about!! Maybe I won't need to have a hip replacement anytime soon, at least that is what I an hoping

Have a great OP day!
That is such great inspiration! Just think, we can make back some of the money we have spent on the program by selling our old fat clothes on E-Bay!!! Congratulations Wuv!
Old 10-25-2011, 10:01 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Maybe I won't need to have a hip replacement anytime soon, at least that is what I an hoping
Holy smackers, wouldn't that something to write home about. That's better then changing a size! Speaks to how sucessful this diet can be.

So I'm having an early weigh in blech, I weight in tonight vice tomorrow night...then I have two weeks without a weigh in as I'll be traveling for business. The last time I had two weeks without a scale it was T-O-U-G-H!

Has anyone heard from Jordanna lately or Showgirlaz?

Last edited by Ishbel; 10-25-2011 at 10:01 AM.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:02 AM   #18  
Started IP Oct. 17, 2011

Quote:
Good morning, It seems my body is dropping inches like something crazy lately. I put on my size 26 shorts straight out of the dryer and they are too big!...I am loving it. Got an appointment at the hip dr this morning, won't he just be amazed since he hasn't seen me since beginning of August, I think I was at 65lbs then. So I am sure he will be impressed, that I can walk normal with no limp at all, which I am soooo happy about!! Maybe I won't need to have a hip replacement anytime soon, at least that is what I an hoping

Have a great OP day!

WUV - Congratulations. You are truly an inspiration for all of us. I love your ideas, energy and positive thoughts. Good luck at your appointment today. Dr. won't recognize you. I hope you get good news.

MUSTANGMOLLY - I don't know what Soya sauce is either. I also was told not to use Soy Sauce because of the salt. I was recommended Braggs Amino Acids for soy sauce. It is usually found in the organic section of your store. Maybe some of you have heard of Braggs Vinegar. Anyway, I have not tried it yet but just bought some yesterday. I love soy sauce and stir fry so i am hoping this will work for me....and not set me back.
Good luck on the camping trip. There will be temptations but remember you can enjoy food, just the IP way. You will feel better in the end.

Last edited by Mickeymom; 10-25-2011 at 10:02 AM.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:09 AM   #19  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
Goood Morning..yesterday was a great IP day...I'm back in the saddle and it feels great..I'm writing down everything I eat and looking forward to Losing weight before Thanks Giving....
Last night I made fish,spinach and a salad...what a yummy dinner...
Have a great day everyone..hugs hugs hugs...
Yay, good job, welcome back onto the saddle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz4us View Post
Good Morning!

My weigh-in is today in the afternoon. A.m. at home weight looks decent so just hope that continues into my day. Fingers crossed that I am almost up to my Halloween goal that I set for myself (20# gone by Nov. 1st-next weigh-in). I was 3.8 pounds short of that goal last week.

Would love to hear everyone's supper plans for this evening. What's on your menu? Roast here, and salad of course and will steam some brocoli . Will put in some carrots and potatoes for the family.
Good luck. Egg salad as Tuesday's are family bowling night, need something quick and easy. Tomorrow salmon, mmm, my favorite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
GREAT MORNING everyone!! I had my first IP breakfast, the omelet with fine herbs and cheese and it was really good. I didn't cook it in a skillet, I put it in the mircrowave instead and had really fluffy scrambled eggs. I couldn't believe the flavor.

I am really looking forward to my supper tonight: steamed tilapia with cajun seasoning, a mix of broccoli and "mashed turnips" with a small salad. My first try at a home made dressing was apple cider vinegar and olive oil with some fiesta lime Mrs. Dash. Not too bad, although I wish I had measured out the vinegar..it got away from me just a bit.

Good luck to everyone today, and as always, thanks for the great support.
Awesome, good luck!

Quote:

Have a great OP day!
Good luck Wuv, I hope you receive great news today!!
Old 10-25-2011, 10:10 AM   #20  
3 lbs at a time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
I love worstershershire sauce and was wondering if that was allowed...this is good news!!! I also wondered about Soy sauce vs soya sauce..is that the same? I know I need to look at the stickys but since you mentioned it I thought I would ask. I have found great info on the stickys there's just a lot to sort through. We actually have a camping trip this weekend and we usually cook with the other campers so this will be my first challenge. I have planned grilled chicken and grilled pork tenderloin for two nights and told the group I would be doing breakfast on my own this time. No big pan of sausage gravy to share with everyone! Can't wait to try your fish baste recipe.
Yes, Soy and Soya sauce are the same thing.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:45 AM   #21  
Started IP Aug 2, 2011

S/C/G: 220/147/140

Height: 5'10

Hi. I go for my weigh in and measure this afternoon. And food shopping. I hope we get the IP chocolate chip cookies in Canada. Ideal protein is amazing!
Old 10-25-2011, 10:50 AM   #22  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Good morning everyone, another week down. WI either tonight or at noon, trying to get squeezed in during lunch but have to wait to hear back.
Feeling a little better today, my back is still a little screwed up, perhaps if I hadn't gone home and did yard work, but I am running out of days to do it lol.
Got the tree limbs cut down that were hanging over roof before winter comes.
Got the hedges trimmed and raked up, now all I have left is the leaves and to get the lawn mower put away for winter and pull out the snow blower.

I hope everyone has a great day, stay positive and stay OP.
We are all here for you.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:54 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 326.8/see sig/190

Height: 5'2"

Quote:

Have a great OP day!
Good luck!
Old 10-25-2011, 10:59 AM   #24  
3 lbs at a time!

I'm enjoying my yummy cappuccino with coffee this morning, nice and warm.

Have a great OP day everyone!
Old 10-25-2011, 11:01 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

[QUOTE=wuv2bloved;4084028]So I am sure he will be impressed, that I can walk normal with no limp at all, which I am soooo happy about!! Maybe I won't need to have a hip replacement anytime soon, at least that is what I an hoping
QUOTE]

That's fricken fantastic!!!
Can you imagine the extra stress we put our lower bodies through.... try carrying the weight you have lost around with you for 10 minutes - bet you can't even lift it
Old 10-25-2011, 11:12 AM   #26  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Congratulations Lisa, I really hope that your dr. will give you good news about your hip, keep up the good work.

I have a question for you all: I recently purchased plain Tofu from Costco, the price was so ridiculously low that I could not resist, it was under $3 for a pack of 3, so I bought it knowing that we can have plain tofu for dinner, but I have no idea how much should I weigh as my protein portion, can anybody help me please ?
Old 10-25-2011, 11:19 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 217.5/ticker/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Congratulations Lisa, I really hope that your dr. will give you good news about your hip, keep up the good work.

I have a question for you all: I recently purchased plain Tofu from Costco, the price was so ridiculously low that I could not resist, it was under $3 for a pack of 3, so I bought it knowing that we can have plain tofu for dinner, but I have no idea how much should I weigh as my protein portion, can anybody help me please ?
I'm not sure I understand the question, but when I make tofu, I take it out of the water and weigh it. Eight oz of tofu makes for a hearty meal.

I can never find tofu at Costco -- enjoy!
Old 10-25-2011, 11:22 AM   #28  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowmom View Post
I'm not sure I understand the question, but when I make tofu, I take it out of the water and weigh it. Eight oz of tofu makes for a hearty meal.

I can never find tofu at Costco -- enjoy!
So, it is 8 oz of Tofu? it is exactly like the meat and fish? I did not know, how much exactly should the portion be, I thought it would be less than the meat cause it is high in protein, but not sure. Mine is not in water, it is the pressed plain one packaged kind of like cheese.

Thank you for replying
Old 10-25-2011, 11:23 AM   #29  
Start 2014

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Height: 5'5"

Day 3 back on the program and feeling pretty good. Hoping I get into Ketosis soon. Just have 10 or 15 to lose to be under maintenance weight. I feel like I'm always restarting but at least I don't wait until I gain it all back and then restart. I gain 10 freak out and lose it again!!!
Old 10-25-2011, 11:23 AM   #30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
Has anyone heard from Jordanna lately or Showgirlaz?
I've been wondering about these 2 myself.
Closed Thread