Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 10:07 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Congrats to you Dollface, I can't wait until the 150's, do the happy dance
Old 10-25-2011, 10:12 PM   #107  

Height: 5 ft. 3 in.

CONGRATULATIONS to all the posters losing weight and inches this week! Wow-so impressive! Great Job everyone!!

Last edited by boyz4us; 10-25-2011 at 10:12 PM.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:54 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Awesome Jelly! Lots of great WI's this week. Feeling better today, still lacking my usual energy. Wuv, are you back from the doctors?

I too have been wondering about jordanna.
Don't know if anyone else answered this. Jordanna posted on FB that she was having some medical tests and her doctor wanted her to take a break from IP till they got some readings. She is looking forward to getting the OK to start agian.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:58 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Don't know if anyone else answered this. Jordanna posted on FB that she was having some medical tests and her doctor wanted her to take a break from IP till they got some readings. She is looking forward to getting the OK to start agian.
Thanks, I was worried about her, she is a sweetie. I hope all turns out well for her. Looking forward to having her back
Old 10-25-2011, 11:13 PM   #110  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Dieter View Post
Question:

Coach told me today I could have two whole eggs as my dinner protein. Have other posters found this true?
If you look on your phase one sheet it states that you can have 2 whole eggs for your protein.

I just got back from walmart, bought myself a portable peddler can work my arms and my legs with it. I can sit, watch tv and pedal
Old 10-25-2011, 11:14 PM   #111  
Member on a mission!

S/C/G: 165/145/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz4us View Post
This week I lost another 3.6 pounds! I am down a total of 19.8 pounds in 4 weeks! She re-measured me and did my BMI/% body Fat also.

My total measurements are down 13 inches! My Body Fat fell 3.3% and my BMI dropped 3.5!

I talked to her about beginning to exercise and about the Constipation issue. I decided to try the all natural IP Novi-Lax product.

Thanks for letting me celebrate
that is fantastic! Congratulations~
Old 10-25-2011, 11:14 PM   #112  
ND girl

Height: 5'6

Thanks for the info on Jordanna, will keep her in my prayers and hope we all hear from her soon.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:24 PM   #113  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Quote:
Wanted to thank 2RIDEROLLERCOAST for your advice last evening when I wasn't feeling well. Thank You! I just had more hot tea and didn't eat. I think I am better today although not super hungry yet but coffee tastes good today! Thanks again for responding to me!
Thank you how are you feeling now? Also congrats on your weigh in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
GREAT MORNING everyone!! I had my first IP breakfast, the omelet with fine herbs and cheese and it was really good. I didn't cook it in a skillet, I put it in the mircrowave instead and had really fluffy scrambled eggs. I couldn't believe the flavor.

Good luck to everyone today, and as always, thanks for the great support.
I love the Herb omlette, I have missed it as during the week I have shakes and on weekends this is the only time I have them for lunch. Now that I only have 2 packets a day I usually just have shakes and make ice caps, or ice mocha.. My supper tonight, roasted veggies (my favorite and go to food) and I had tilapia with red thai curry sauce with mango chutney all op.. oh and shrimp with vietnamese chili paste and wf maple syrup... Kind of like the thai sweet chili sauce you can buy... It was very good and I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TchMnky View Post
Hello all... I lost another 10 lbs at my weigh in last night. That's 24 in two weeks! Couldn't be happier .
Congrats to hear you are doing so great. Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzih View Post
Well I WI and am down another 3.5. Whohoo! Excited to see the 150s in a couple of weeks. I have a quick question. Has anyone done the IP Detox??? They put me on that today for three weeks. Looking for some feedback on how it affects your system and Weight loss. They modified it for me as I am a working woman, so I am to take 1 of each pill in the morning and night, as well as 1tbsp of the liquid. I follow that for one week and then up it to 2 of each for a remaining two weeks after than.

Feedback would be much appreciated!
don't do the detox, it is a waste of money read the bumped thread as a nurse was on there answering some questions and NO ONE should ever have to do a cleanse without a doctor stating it is needed and I believe she said that is usually only for surgery...

Quote:
My one month "anniversary" on IP is tomorrow and I had weigh-in #4 this afternoon. I am very excited about my results!

This week I lost another 3.6 pounds! I am down a total of 19.8 pounds in 4 weeks! She re-measured me and did my BMI/% body Fat also.

My total measurements are down 13 inches! My Body Fat fell 3.3% and my BMI dropped 3.5!

I talked to her about beginning to exercise and about the Constipation issue. I decided to try the all natural IP Novi-Lax product.

I am only .2 pounds away from hitting my goal of losing 20 pounds by Halloween. Ready to have a good week and blow that goal away.
Next up is my goal of being in Phase II by Thanksgiving. I need to lose another 8 pounds for that to happen, but I have 4 weeks. Ready to dig in my heels and get there!

Thanks for letting me celebrate
good for you hope the novi lax works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Just got done with my weigh in.. down 5.6 this week... Super stoked!!
What great work keep it up. You will have to start posting your derby pictures for us... I would love to see you in action, what position are you going for are you a blocker?

WUV - what great news, it is amazing what happens when we lose weight other things get easier for us... you walking without limping, me being able to carry my old dog up and down stairs.

Just want to say WOW there was lots of stuff and NSV and SVs today... congrats everyone.
Closed Thread