Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 07:15 PM   #76  
nelle2002

S/C/G: 150/130/130

Height: 5'6"

Default help!!!

Hi to all IP users!

I have a few questions for ya all )

I have been on the diet for 10 weeks and have lost 20lbs. I am at my goal weight, but am confused about the extra 3-5lbs IP suggests to lose beyond the goal weight.

-Do I stay on Phase 1 until I have lost this extra weight?
-I have been starving lately (new for me). I introduced some exercise lately-could it be that? If not, any suggestions?

Also.....I sooooo cheated today!! Never have done that! Now what????

Thanks!! Nellle
Old 10-24-2011, 07:15 PM   #77  

Bella, oh I feel for you having both UTI and kidney infections! Get well soon!

Thanks, girls, I needed that "STAY AWAY FROM THE BARS!" lol, really, I lose when I'm not overeating on the bars. If you only knew me, I am not a frequenter of "bars", in fact , I had a colleague that used to kid me about meeting my husband at the Waterhole bar on Front Street, when I really met him at a Sunday night church meeting!!
Old 10-24-2011, 07:16 PM   #78  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
haha... I just need a good air freshener in it now... So I am just getting ready to have another shake... I am going to try the Cappachino... Hopefully its good! I normally just stick with CHOCOLATE! but I am just about out!
I love the cappachino and plan on buying 2 boxes this week.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:32 PM   #79  
Started LC 1/1/12

S/C/G: 185/179/145

I totally fell off plan since Friday night. I am having issues here at home that I don't want to get into, but I thought I was handling it well. NOT!! Starting over seems like torture. Should I do the Bootcamp to get back on track?
Old 10-24-2011, 07:34 PM   #80  
Started LC 1/1/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelle2002 View Post
Hi to all IP users!

I have a few questions for ya all )

I have been on the diet for 10 weeks and have lost 20lbs. I am at my goal weight, but am confused about the extra 3-5lbs IP suggests to lose beyond the goal weight.

-Do I stay on Phase 1 until I have lost this extra weight?
-I have been starving lately (new for me). I introduced some exercise lately-could it be that? If not, any suggestions?

Also.....I sooooo cheated today!! Never have done that! Now what????

Thanks!! Nellle
I was told that they have you lose a few extra pounds because when you move into the next phase, you will put on a few pounds.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:00 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
You paid to get information, start today writing down a list of questions you want to ask at your next WI. If she did not explain anything to you nor gave you your phase sheets how are you suppose to know about the program? Did she explain to you how the plan works at all? if not ask these question next week when you WI. In the meantime if you have any questions just ask, one of us will help you out
Thanks Wuv for the suggestion of writing down my questions, and thanks to the others for their words of encouragment and support. I did call the office and asked if I was supposed to get some information while I was there and they did fax me the phase 1 sheet and some other information.

Thanks to everyone on this site I had some good things in place already, like ideas for veggies and seasonings a well as recipe ideas. When I got home from the grocery store tonight I weighed all my proteins and put them in zip lock bags with their weight and content on the outside. I can grab them out of the freezer a couple of days in advance, let them thaw and be ready to cook up one of the great recipes I've found here on 3FC! I do have one question about cabbage...is Nappa Cabbage okay for phase 1??

Thanks again to everyone! I have already become a junkie of the website and can't wait to have my first WI behind me.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:06 PM   #82  
nelle2002

Thanks Mary Ann!! Also, I am wondering if I stay on Phase 1 to lose the extra pounds or move into phase 2? nelle
Old 10-24-2011, 08:08 PM   #83  
nelle2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by odirish View Post
I totally fell off plan since Friday night. I am having issues here at home that I don't want to get into, but I thought I was handling it well. NOT!! Starting over seems like torture. Should I do the Bootcamp to get back on track?
Mary Ann,

I was told to jump right back on Phase 1 after cheating.....it is a mind set isn't it? Yikes
Old 10-24-2011, 08:17 PM   #84  
Started LC 1/1/12

Quote:
Thanks Mary Ann!! Also, I am wondering if I stay on Phase 1 to lose the extra pounds or move into phase 2? nelle
I'm not positive, but I think you stay on Phase 1 until you lose the extra. Are you with a coach?
Old 10-24-2011, 08:18 PM   #85  
Started LC 1/1/12

Quote:
Mary Ann,

I was told to jump right back on Phase 1 after cheating.....it is a mind set isn't it? Yikes
I just talked to my coach and she said the same thing. Thanks. I bet I totally blew it this week.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:37 PM   #86  
ND girl

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by odirish View Post
I just talked to my coach and she said the same thing. Thanks. I bet I totally blew it this week.
The only way you "totally blew it" is to not get back on plan. You stumbled on your path which everyone does because we all are human. The difference is that you will get back on plan and be stronger for it. Plus everyone here will help "pull" you back up! Stay strong!
Old 10-24-2011, 08:56 PM   #87  
Member on a mission!

S/C/G: 165/145/125

Height: 5'5"

Default Nice job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thin4me View Post
Proud of Myself!!

Just got back from a 4 day conference and stayed 100% OP the whole time!
Breakfast and lunch weren't too difficult although the "buffet" only had lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes to pick from. One night I could only eat the chicken and 2 asparagus spears off my plate so I had an extra protein package when I got back to my room as I was starving! Really doubt I got my veggies in but on the brighter side nothing else touched my lips... I was tempted but resisted!
That could not have been easy...great staying power. Very inspiring~
Old 10-24-2011, 09:01 PM   #88  
Member on a mission!

S/C/G: 165/145/125

Height: 5'5"

Default Nice job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmon1118 View Post
Good afternoon all!! Doing a unrestricted week this week and avoiding the bars, zippers and bbq ridges to help push the rest of the stored sugar out of my cells!! Down almost 15lbs in 2 weeks! I'll take that! Looking forward to my next weigh in.... never thought I would say that I was looking forward to being weighed!!
That rocks! Nice work. Keep it up~
Old 10-24-2011, 09:09 PM   #89  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinmygrooveback View Post
Didn't get to post anymore over the weekend. Thanks for all the congratulatory comments and I'm very glad many of you were able to see some inspiration in my words. I am so ready to complete my journey and (hate to say it) I'm very jealous of those of you beginning Phase 3. While I have learned that for me, setting a specific date to reach a goal is extremely detrimental to my mindset, I am so hoping to be in Phase 2...if not Phase 3 by Thanksgiving.

A little vent......I am so tired of people saying "How much MORE do you want to lose?" Other than my coach, my 3FC family and my son, I have told no one of the actual pounds I have lost. I only give them my percentage of goal....my body, my business. Those words are on the tip of my tongue, but I now just say "I'm almost there"....but I still get the looks of disbelief. I attribute the shape of my body to consistent exercise...I must be hiding my tummy and thighs pretty darn good!
I have a simliar irritation... Everyday at lunch in the staff room while everyone is warming up they're pizza or pasta leftovers, people always say to me, as Im eating my cucumber.. "Oh buy that smells good" and sometimes I just wanna turn to them and say... ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? lol. totally different irritations, but for some reason it totally reminded me of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Happy Monday Everyone!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! My weekend was filled with some uneventful events. Other than I went and watched some derby!! Stayed OP all weekend... WI is tomorrow!
How was your much deserved date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
awesome job!!!

I had my first weigh in this morning as well and I am down 8.8 lbs!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayraAle View Post
Good Morning,
My name is Mayra and I am new to this support group. I originally started at 223lbs, and am at 170 at the moment. I got all the way down to 177 on excercise and healthy food choses alone but plateued there. I did ideal protein this summer and got down to 154!!!! Unfortunately in the past month i've made so VERY poor diet and excercise choses and have gained 16lbs but as of today, i am back on phase 1 and this time, i hope to get down to 145lbs
Congrats on the loss so far!! Welcome!
Old 10-24-2011, 09:12 PM   #90  

Height: 5 ft. 3 in.

Need some guidance. Tomorrow is my weigh-in day. Today I have not felt great. Stomach upset and just fell full. I did eat my 3 packets today: oatmeal, cream of chicken soup, and rasp. gelatin. I had a large salad with raw veggies and olive oil and vinegar with my soup for lunch. I am drinking all my water and have had 2 cups of decaf of green tea. I just don't feel like eating, totally not hungry. Wondering though if I should have an additional non-restricted packet for the protein? I buy my packets weekly so for choices I have choc drink mix, pina colada, or peach mango (avoiding that one as I hated the premade mango drink). I also have herb omelette (but don't want to eat) and a restricted bar (but had oatmeal this a.m.). I definately know I can not do vegetables tonight. Blech! I just don't want to affect my weigh-in tomorrow so unsure what I should do.
Thanks in advance!
Closed Thread