Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 09:12 PM   #91  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaPatriciaK View Post
How was your much deserved date?
The Derby was fun!! I dunno about the date part. LOL I kid, i Kid... it was fine!
Old 10-24-2011, 09:36 PM   #92  
nelle2002

S/C/G: 150/130/130

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead14 View Post
The only way you "totally blew it" is to not get back on plan. You stumbled on your path which everyone does because we all are human. The difference is that you will get back on plan and be stronger for it. Plus everyone here will help "pull" you back up! Stay strong!

Great support!!! You said the perfect words of encouragement to her and all of us! Thanks!!!
Old 10-24-2011, 09:57 PM   #93  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Wuv , thank so much. Purple nails sounds very pretty. I will admit it was a challange at first when we sat down to eat but my husband and I looked at each other and said no at the same time. lol . He's doing so well. He started out at 350 on 10/10/2011 and he's now at 329.8 as of this morning. He still cant believe it and neither can our friends that saw us this weekend.
Its a great feeling to know how well y'all are doing and seeing the results. This morning when I was getting dressed I put on a shirt I bought a LONG time ago cuz I like it but never fit into it. This morning it fit and when I looked in the mirror I saw a DIFFERENT person....ME.....Someone I don't remember seeing for a VERY VERY LONG time. I was talking to myself, good thing my son wasn't home he would of thought I was going crazy. But what I have on today I can see how much I have loss. My nail lady when I walked in said How much now? (she is asian) I said 92lbs she said OMG 10 more lbs and you lose one of me.....I had to laugh but she is right. Today is the FIRST day that I could see the difference in me. I don't know where the months have gone because my world revolves around weeks now. I've been on the program for 26 weeks not 6 months. To me 6 months sound so much longer than 26 weeks for some reason. Its crazy how our minds work or think sometimes.

Anyways, I am glad you and your hubby support each other on this journey. Its going to bring you even closer than you were already [/QUOTE]I am just noticing my different body as well... it is weird how it takes us a while to see ourselves weight loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
YAYYY!! LOOK AT YOU GO!
Jelly I love your new avatar, I kept forgetting to let you know... you take good pictures every time I take my own I just look sooo phony...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokkerchik20 View Post
Good Afternoon Everyone, Beeen a super busy weekend and busy Monday as well!

Had my second weigh in and lost 6.5lbs & 14 inches, wow!! So thankful for all encouragement and wonderful ppl on this forum!

Will be back to chat later!
Great job... you should be proud of yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelle2002 View Post
Hi to all IP users!

I have a few questions for ya all )

I have been on the diet for 10 weeks and have lost 20lbs. I am at my goal weight, but am confused about the extra 3-5lbs IP suggests to lose beyond the goal weight.

-Do I stay on Phase 1 until I have lost this extra weight?
-I have been starving lately (new for me). I introduced some exercise lately-could it be that? If not, any suggestions?

Also.....I sooooo cheated today!! Never have done that! Now what????

Thanks!! Nellle
you can go to phase 2, as in phase 2 you should (and I say should as not all do) still lose weight as your still in ketosis and have just switched one protein(packet) for another protein. I was told the real only difference is the packets are absorbed faster in your body... and that is it. I actually had stopped losing in phase 1 and am now losing again in phase 2 after a bumpy couple of months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz4us View Post
Need some guidance. Tomorrow is my weigh-in day. Today I have not felt great. Stomach upset and just fell full. I did eat my 3 packets today: oatmeal, cream of chicken soup, and rasp. gelatin. I had a large salad with raw veggies and olive oil and vinegar with my soup for lunch. I am drinking all my water and have had 2 cups of decaf of green tea. I just don't feel like eating, totally not hungry. Wondering though if I should have an additional non-restricted packet for the protein? I buy my packets weekly so for choices I have choc drink mix, pina colada, or peach mango (avoiding that one as I hated the premade mango drink). I also have herb omelette (but don't want to eat) and a restricted bar (but had oatmeal this a.m.). I definately know I can not do vegetables tonight. Blech! I just don't want to affect my weigh-in tomorrow so unsure what I should do.
Thanks in advance!
you know what I wouldn't have anything, if you can't handle veggies, normally I would say eat your veg, but I don't believe you have to have another packet as then you would be adding more protein and not veg power...
Old 10-24-2011, 10:10 PM   #94  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

my sheet says you lose 90% of your weight on phase 1. I don't know what the coaches say because I am LONG ways from there to even be thinking about it.

If you fell off the wagon pick yourself up and get back on and don't drag your feet. GET all the way back on the wagon.

Truck is all washed and cleaned and smells good too!!
Old 10-24-2011, 10:15 PM   #95  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeymom View Post
Great job everyone on the WI's.
I had a good first weekend on the plan. We went to Baltimore for the day and that was challenging but stayed OP. I knew it would be hard to order in restaurants. The salad was premixed so it had carrots slivers in it. Hubby and i did our best to remove them. Use our WF dressing. Then ordered steamed seafood (approved ones) which turned out well.
Kids and grandmas got ice cream later in the day as hubby and i drank our ready made shakes. That was fine too.
The hardest part was the kids wanted pizza so we got them a couple pieces to take on the ride home. I smelled pizza for over an hour and it was torture..not to mention passing all the pubs selling beer.
But i am proud that we both stayed OP. This is hard but worth it.
Thanks for all the support and ideas. It really helps me alot.
I think that is so wonderful that you two are sharing in this journey! It makes it that much more special! My finace, is one of those "I can eat what I want, when I want, and Ill always be the same" kinda guys! Don't get me wrong, hes great, and has made many adjustments on my behalf. But I think sharing in this experience would be wonderful!! Great job on the trip!! Trips are so hard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Its a great feeling to know how well y'all are doing and seeing the results. This morning when I was getting dressed I put on a shirt I bought a LONG time ago cuz I like it but never fit into it. This morning it fit and when I looked in the mirror I saw a DIFFERENT person....ME.....Someone I don't remember seeing for a VERY VERY LONG time. I was talking to myself, good thing my son wasn't home he would of thought I was going crazy. But what I have on today I can see how much I have loss. My nail lady when I walked in said How much now? (she is asian) I said 92lbs she said OMG 10 more lbs and you lose one of me.....I had to laugh but she is right. Today is the FIRST day that I could see the difference in me. I don't know where the months have gone because my world revolves around weeks now. I've been on the program for 26 weeks not 6 months. To me 6 months sound so much longer than 26 weeks for some reason. Its crazy how our minds work or think sometimes.
I am just starting to feel the difference in my clothes. The more I loose the more it reminds me of a time when I was that size. Thats so awesome !! I kinda think it would have been funny if your son was home. LOL. Glad your enjoying the benefits of everything you've been through! It must feel incredible to say "92" YOU GO GIRL!
Old 10-24-2011, 10:21 PM   #96  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
The Derby was fun!! I dunno about the date part. LOL I kid, i Kid... it was fine!
hahaha!! Sounds just fine to me.. the Derby that is. LOL. Its good that you had fun. Im thinking date night on Thursday just because my finace has been the BEST lately, I think he deserves a night out, place of his choice. Ill just have to manage my best!
Old 10-24-2011, 10:28 PM   #97  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

I just bumped up the Halloween Spreadsheet challenge for everyone to post this week's WI's. We lost 62lbs last week as a group who posted their losses I KNOW we can do better!!!!....Lets get it back to 90lbs!
Old 10-24-2011, 11:02 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Thanks Wuv for the suggestion of writing down my questions, and thanks to the others for their words of encouragment and support. I did call the office and asked if I was supposed to get some information while I was there and they did fax me the phase 1 sheet and some other information.

Thanks to everyone on this site I had some good things in place already, like ideas for veggies and seasonings a well as recipe ideas. When I got home from the grocery store tonight I weighed all my proteins and put them in zip lock bags with their weight and content on the outside. I can grab them out of the freezer a couple of days in advance, let them thaw and be ready to cook up one of the great recipes I've found here on 3FC! I do have one question about cabbage...is Nappa Cabbage okay for phase 1??

Thanks again to everyone! I have already become a junkie of the website and can't wait to have my first WI behind me.

I can't believe she let you go without giving you the phase 1 sheet and also not telling you some things are restricted. Maybe an alien came and stole the real coach???? Anyway good thing they faxed you the sheet. I kept going back to that over and over for quite a long time. If you follow that carefully it will all start to seem clearer. Good luck.
Pat
Closed Thread