Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 156.8/146.6/130

Height: 5'-3"

Good morning, everyone.

Congrats on all the progress everyone is seeing. JellyMae, good luck on weigh in tomorrow.

This was a hard weekend for me. I was HUNGRY. I have a sinus cold and TOM is here. I was so very tempted to quit. so very tempted.

But I stuck with it, setting a time when I could have my next packet and then counting the minutes to get there. I did have two restricted one day, though (oatmeal and a bar-separate meal times). A cheat of sorts, but not as bad as it could have been.

I did not get my veggies or enough water in. Just felt very icky.

I will do better today.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:56 AM   #32  

Question - are the premade vanilla drinks restricted?
Old 10-24-2011, 11:56 AM   #33  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by misswinter View Post
Good morning everyone!
This weekend was super busy and full of temptations. We went to the movies on Saturday to see Paranormal Activity 3 and resisted the popcorn. That was much easier than I was expecting. That night, we went out to dinner with his family to celebrate his brother's and my own upcoming birthdays. I stayed OP and had a salad with O&V, a petite filet (which I couldnt' finish) and broccoli. The restaurant had no issues with cooking my food w/o butter.
Yesterday was a bit tougher but I made it through. We had our first bridal shower and there was so much amazing food! The sloppy joes were hardest to resist but I did it! I have a bridesmaid (who is causing drama - jealous much?!) and she kept pushing me to eat a darn cupcake! She kept claiming it was my shower and one wouldn't hurt me. I just told her no (quite firmly) and that it wasn't worth setting me back 3 days. I made it through 100% OP and feel great about it.
Let's start off the week right and dedicate ourselves to 100% OP this week!
Great job with staying OP!!!! That must have been hard when its a bridesmaid trying to get you to eat off plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionm View Post
First weigh in back on plan and I lost 9 pounds! I'll take it!
WOW that is awesome! Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post

I had my first weigh in this morning as well and I am down 8.8 lbs!!
Another great loss, nice!! Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayraAle View Post
Good Morning,
My name is Mayra and I am new to this support group. I originally started at 223lbs, and am at 170 at the moment. I got all the way down to 177 on excercise and healthy food choses alone but plateued there. I did ideal protein this summer and got down to 154!!!! Unfortunately in the past month i've made so VERY poor diet and excercise choses and have gained 16lbs but as of today, i am back on phase 1 and this time, i hope to get down to 145lbs
Welcome back on plan. You'll be great and will get to your goal! Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Good for you! I like seeing the 150s but I'm tired of the high 150s. I wanted to see at least mid 150s this week.
You'll get there, keep up the hard work. I'm dreading the stalling stage but I keep on looking at your posts hoping that your scale will go down to keep me motivated for when I get there. I wish you the whoosh fairy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Happy Monday Everyone!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! My weekend was filled with some uneventful events. Other than I went and watched some derby!! Stayed OP all weekend... WI is tomorrow!
Great job Jelly, good luck at WI tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnhound1 View Post
Good morning, everyone.

This was a hard weekend for me. I was HUNGRY. I have a sinus cold and TOM is here. I was so very tempted to quit. so very tempted.

But I stuck with it, setting a time when I could have my next packet and then counting the minutes to get there. I did have two restricted one day, though (oatmeal and a bar-separate meal times). A cheat of sorts, but not as bad as it could have been.

I did not get my veggies or enough water in. Just felt very icky.

I will do better today.
Could have been worse, glad you are back OP 100% today, you can do it!!! Good luck.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:07 PM   #34  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Another great loss, nice!! Good job.
thank you YvetteSki!
Old 10-24-2011, 12:08 PM   #35  
Aspiring Goddess

S/C/G: 176/139/120

Height: 5'2

Happy Monday all - I weighed in at 120.8 this morning. Another 3.6 pounds down, only 7.8 more to go! Personally, my weight loss gets harder and harder (and thus smaller and smaller) each week, but I'm hoping for phase two by November 7th (two weeks!).

Congrats to all on their weight losses and OP weekends, and good luck this week!
Old 10-24-2011, 12:13 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

SO! I thought I would share this. Last week was definitely a difficult week for me, DEFINATELY "cloudy with chance of *****." I recognized that it was probably estrogen releasing from my body. Friday night going to the pub that night while everyone ate what looked like yummy food I got to have mint herbal tea didn't make me feel any better (I wanted this food even though I knew it didn't taste as good as it smelled and would have made me bloated and probably given me diarrhea!) LOL

What makes it worse for me is that I could tell it was hormonal but I just couldn't snap out of the grumpiness (nothing made me happy and I'm usually a happy person). So bad in fact that Friday I had an internal conversation "ok, so what will make you happy, will going shopping make you happy? will watching a movie make you happy, you could probably get a new pair of jeans, I give myself permission to get new clothes". None of these items were attractive to me, to snap me out of my mood. So I decided to just take the afternoon off and get out of everyone's hair. I ended up reading my book and having a nap in my bedroom (much like a child on time out LOL). Seriously, I was bad enough that I appologized to most of the people around me, specifically the ones that I love.

So the point to my story, if any of you haven't read the BECK DIET SOLUTION you should. But you can also 'like' them on facebook. Monday thru Friday they have daily thoughts posted on their facebook page. Today: Monday Motivation: All dieters and maintainers go through periods when dieting feels more difficult. The good news: this is completely normal and happens to EVERYONE. Keep doing what you’re doing and dieting WILL get easier again.

It was EXACTLY what I needed to hear (even though I know it already), it was good timing. Even though I'm feeling better emotionally, last week was definitely one of the toughest weeks for me emotionally (so far).

Hope everyone has a great week!

Last edited by Ishbel; 10-24-2011 at 12:16 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:20 PM   #37  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnhound1 View Post
Question - are the premade vanilla drinks restricted?
Nope they are not restricted.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:28 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 205/175/155

Height: 5'8"

Does anyone have the recipe for the Big Mac in a bowL??
I've misplaced it.
Hope everyone has a great day!!!
Old 10-24-2011, 12:31 PM   #39  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbord1973 View Post
Does anyone have the recipe for the Big Mac in a bowL??
I've misplaced it.
Hope everyone has a great day!!!
From Wuv:

Big Mac in a bowl

5 oz Extra Lean Ground Beef
1/4 c finely chopped onion
1/4 c finely chopped dill pickles
3/4 c finely shredded iceberg lettuce
1 - 2 tbsp WF Thousand Island Dressing
1 oz Low Fat Cheddar

Directions:

Cook up extra lean ground beef, drain fat and return to pan and add seasonings of choice (I used garlic powder, onion powder, Mrs. Dash, salt & pepper). Remove beef from heat & mix in WF Thousand Island Dressing, pickles & onion Spread lettuce on plate, add beef mixture on top, sprinkle with cheese.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:34 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 205/175/155

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
From Wuv:

Big Mac in a bowl

5 oz Extra Lean Ground Beef
1/4 c finely chopped onion
1/4 c finely chopped dill pickles
3/4 c finely shredded iceberg lettuce
1 - 2 tbsp WF Thousand Island Dressing
1 oz Low Fat Cheddar

Directions:

Cook up extra lean ground beef, drain fat and return to pan and add seasonings of choice (I used garlic powder, onion powder, Mrs. Dash, salt & pepper). Remove beef from heat & mix in WF Thousand Island Dressing, pickles & onion Spread lettuce on plate, add beef mixture on top, sprinkle with cheese.
Thanks Wayward!!!!
You're the best

Last edited by mbord1973; 10-24-2011 at 12:36 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:42 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

[QUOTE=misswinter;4082723]Way to stay on plan! I know it is so hard. Great job!
QUOTE]

Thanks! it certainly was hard but at least I feel very good about it today
Old 10-24-2011, 12:42 PM   #42  

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
Nope they are not restricted.
Great! Thank you. Those are my favorite feel better treat right now. I put a little 0/0/0 raspberry in a vanilla drink and warm it up. VERY sweet - but yummy. Caramel is also pretty yummy in it.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:43 PM   #43  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by misswinter View Post
Good morning everyone!
This weekend was super busy and full of temptations. We went to the movies on Saturday to see Paranormal Activity 3 and resisted the popcorn. That was much easier than I was expecting. That night, we went out to dinner with his family to celebrate his brother's and my own upcoming birthdays. I stayed OP and had a salad with O&V, a petite filet (which I couldnt' finish) and broccoli. The restaurant had no issues with cooking my food w/o butter.
Yesterday was a bit tougher but I made it through. We had our first bridal shower and there was so much amazing food! The sloppy joes were hardest to resist but I did it! I have a bridesmaid (who is causing drama - jealous much?!) and she kept pushing me to eat a darn cupcake! She kept claiming it was my shower and one wouldn't hurt me. I just told her no (quite firmly) and that it wasn't worth setting me back 3 days. I made it through 100% OP and feel great about it.
Let's start off the week right and dedicate ourselves to 100% OP this week!
You did a great job staying firm by saying NO, some people just don't get it when we say it we mean it NO NO NO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thin4me View Post
Proud of Myself!!

Just got back from a 4 day conference and stayed 100% OP the whole time!
Breakfast and lunch weren't too difficult although the "buffet" only had lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes to pick from. One night I could only eat the chicken and 2 asparagus spears off my plate so I had an extra protein package when I got back to my room as I was starving! Really doubt I got my veggies in but on the brighter side nothing else touched my lips... I was tempted but resisted!
Awesome job on staying OP for your conference, now you know you can do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionm View Post
First weigh in back on plan and I lost 9 pounds! I'll take it!
awesome!! you are going in the right direction that is for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
awesome job!!!

I had my first weigh in this morning as well and I am down 8.8 lbs!!
All of these amazing first week WI's that is great, OUTSTANDING!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayraAle View Post
Good Morning,
My name is Mayra and I am new to this support group. I originally started at 223lbs, and am at 170 at the moment. I got all the way down to 177 on excercise and healthy food choses alone but plateued there. I did ideal protein this summer and got down to 154!!!! Unfortunately in the past month i've made so VERY poor diet and excercise choses and have gained 16lbs but as of today, i am back on phase 1 and this time, i hope to get down to 145lbs
Welcome MayraAle, you will find lots of information, recipes and tons of support here, make yourself at home

Quote:
Happy Monday Everyone!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! My weekend was filled with some uneventful events. Other than I went and watched some derby!! Stayed OP all weekend... WI is tomorrow!
Jelly you will do great on your WI tomorrow, You sound down today. You better perk up Missy!!!!
Old 10-24-2011, 12:59 PM   #44  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post

Jelly you will do great on your WI tomorrow, You sound down today. You better perk up Missy!!!!
Wuv... Its almost like you got eyes on me!! I just have some crazy thoughts going through my head at the moment... Not IP related!!
Old 10-24-2011, 01:03 PM   #45  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Wuv... Its almost like you got eyes on me!! I just have some crazy thoughts going through my head at the moment... Not IP related!!
HAHAHA....funny how you get to know someone through words isn't it? I KNEW you had things going through your mind and they weren't IP related that is why I said you better perk up Missy
Closed Thread