Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 09:57 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Proud of Myself!!

Just got back from a 4 day conference and stayed 100% OP the whole time!
Breakfast and lunch weren't too difficult although the "buffet" only had lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes to pick from. One night I could only eat the chicken and 2 asparagus spears off my plate so I had an extra protein package when I got back to my room as I was starving! Really doubt I got my veggies in but on the brighter side nothing else touched my lips... I was tempted but resisted!
Old 10-24-2011, 10:12 AM   #17  
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

First weigh in back on plan and I lost 9 pounds! I'll take it!
Old 10-24-2011, 10:28 AM   #18  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

Yay!! 9 lbs is an awesome loss!
Old 10-24-2011, 10:35 AM   #19  

S/C/G: h252/s244.8/213.8/g165

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludolphin View Post
Great job staying OP, I wish I had your will power.

How did you like Paranormal Activity 3? My husbands not really into those types of movies so it has to be really worth it to make the effort to get him to go to that type of movie.
We recently rented #1 and #2 and watched at home. We loved them and thought they were something unique and different and they definitely scared us! #3 was good. Although the premise and the way the film was shot was similar to 1 and 2, it didn't feel worn out. They had some good new scares in there and it was pretty freaky! We really enjoyed it. I'm hoping for a #4 because I still want some things explained! The previews on TV are showing scenes from the movie that aren't actually in the final cut of the film so it keeps you on your toes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thin4me View Post
Proud of Myself!!

Breakfast and lunch weren't too difficult although the "buffet" only had lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes to pick from. One night I could only eat the chicken and 2 asparagus spears off my plate so I had an extra protein package when I got back to my room as I was starving! Really doubt I got my veggies in but on the brighter side nothing else touched my lips... I was tempted but resisted!
Way to stay on plan! I know it is so hard. Great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionm View Post
Whoo hoo! Congrats! I'm so happy for you.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:50 AM   #20  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:

awesome job!!!

I had my first weigh in this morning as well and I am down 8.8 lbs!!

Last edited by Mom3LoveBugs; 10-24-2011 at 10:50 AM.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:58 AM   #21  
Mayra

S/C/G: 223/170/145

Height: 5'9

Good Morning,
My name is Mayra and I am new to this support group. I originally started at 223lbs, and am at 170 at the moment. I got all the way down to 177 on excercise and healthy food choses alone but plateued there. I did ideal protein this summer and got down to 154!!!! Unfortunately in the past month i've made so VERY poor diet and excercise choses and have gained 16lbs but as of today, i am back on phase 1 and this time, i hope to get down to 145lbs
Old 10-24-2011, 11:01 AM   #22  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thin4me View Post
Proud of Myself!!

Quote:
Congrats Ladies!!
Old 10-24-2011, 11:03 AM   #23  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayraAle View Post
Good Morning,
My name is Mayra and I am new to this support group. I originally started at 223lbs, and am at 170 at the moment. I got all the way down to 177 on excercise and healthy food choses alone but plateued there. I did ideal protein this summer and got down to 154!!!! Unfortunately in the past month i've made so VERY poor diet and excercise choses and have gained 16lbs but as of today, i am back on phase 1 and this time, i hope to get down to 145lbs
Welcome!! Best of luck!!
Old 10-24-2011, 11:11 AM   #24  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
Good morning all! I drank lots of water and hot tea yesterday and had fish for dinner. Guess what, the scale was down 2 pounds! Now if I can keep this up until my weigh in I will be ecstatic. It is so nice to see the 150's every day now.

Have a great day!
Good for you! I like seeing the 150s but I'm tired of the high 150s. I wanted to see at least mid 150s this week.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:11 AM   #25  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Didn't get to post anymore over the weekend. Thanks for all the congratulatory comments and I'm very glad many of you were able to see some inspiration in my words. I am so ready to complete my journey and (hate to say it) I'm very jealous of those of you beginning Phase 3. While I have learned that for me, setting a specific date to reach a goal is extremely detrimental to my mindset, I am so hoping to be in Phase 2...if not Phase 3 by Thanksgiving.

A little vent......I am so tired of people saying "How much MORE do you want to lose?" Other than my coach, my 3FC family and my son, I have told no one of the actual pounds I have lost. I only give them my percentage of goal....my body, my business. Those words are on the tip of my tongue, but I now just say "I'm almost there"....but I still get the looks of disbelief. I attribute the shape of my body to consistent exercise...I must be hiding my tummy and thighs pretty darn good!
Old 10-24-2011, 11:14 AM   #26  

Just in case anyone cares, I started another experienced thread. One that's not for newbies or maintainers since some of us are just kinda stuck in the middle at this point. I hope to see some of you who have been going through this with me over there too! If not, I guess I will just continue to post here.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:16 AM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinmygrooveback View Post
Didn't get to post anymore over the weekend. Thanks for all the congratulatory comments and I'm very glad many of you were able to see some inspiration in my words. I am so ready to complete my journey and (hate to say it) I'm very jealous of those of you beginning Phase 3. While I have learned that for me, setting a specific date to reach a goal is extremely detrimental to my mindset, I am so hoping to be in Phase 2...if not Phase 3 by Thanksgiving.

A little vent......I am so tired of people saying "How much MORE do you want to lose?" Other than my coach, my 3FC family and my son, I have told no one of the actual pounds I have lost. I only give them my percentage of goal....my body, my business. Those words are on the tip of my tongue, but I now just say "I'm almost there"....but I still get the looks of disbelief. I attribute the shape of my body to consistent exercise...I must be hiding my tummy and thighs pretty darn good!
I hear ya! I still look ginormous when I look in the mirror so I'm not sure where people get off telling me what I need to do or need to stop doing I guess. I hated setting a time line for myself to get to goal. I planned on losing 60 pounds by Christmas and then was surprised with a trip that I have to be in maintenace for so I have to move to phase 2 on Thanksgiving. I'm bummed because at this rate, I won't make it to goal before moving. I am excited about the trip though so I will just be happy with whatever I drop before I go in December.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:26 AM   #28  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
I hear ya! I still look ginormous when I look in the mirror so I'm not sure where people get off telling me what I need to do or need to stop doing I guess. I hated setting a time line for myself to get to goal. I planned on losing 60 pounds by Christmas and then was surprised with a trip that I have to be in maintenace for so I have to move to phase 2 on Thanksgiving. I'm bummed because at this rate, I won't make it to goal before moving. I am excited about the trip though so I will just be happy with whatever I drop before I go in December.
Don't be bummed about ANYTHING. Look how far you have come with not that much more to go. I took that "burden" off my shoulders when I had a few physical setbacks. It was very hard to come to terms with the fact that I was no longer averaging (almost) a 4 lb loss per week....but I did. We all know (or should know) that the last pounds are the hardest to get rid of. Be proud, buy yourself a few new (smaller size) things for your trip and know you have the rest of your life ahead of you....a much healthier one to boot.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:30 AM   #29  

S/C/G: h252/s244.8/213.8/g165

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
awesome job!!!

I had my first weigh in this morning as well and I am down 8.8 lbs!!
Congrats on the 8.8! That is huge!
Old 10-24-2011, 11:38 AM   #30  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Happy Monday Everyone!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! My weekend was filled with some uneventful events. Other than I went and watched some derby!! Stayed OP all weekend... WI is tomorrow!
Closed Thread