3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   The Maintainers, vol 2. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/245641-maintainers-vol-2-a.html)

Maile 10-23-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildflower613 (Post 4080754)
Thanks! Yes we are going to our favorite local restaurant. I always, always get the salad no croutons no dressing with extra cucs, the filet mignon and broccoli. But this time I will add a Margarita, Onion Ring appetizer and WILL eat the dinner roll instead of leaving it on the table! I will be absolutely stuffed.

Breakfast today is pretty darn nasty but I waited 5 months for this so here goes nothing. Bear claw from grocery bakery and a Toasted Marshmallow Latte from their cafe. Yikes.

Wildflower..We will look for your return or send out the IP patrol to get you! Enjoy your splurge.

Maile 10-23-2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pauley (Post 4080802)
Have fun tonight Wildflower! Don't let worry over your diet spoil your night out! I am stoked for my first cheat day a week from today. We even have a sitter lined up, which is very rare. I will be eating the dinner roll too, and enjoying a fine Zinfandel with my steak. Yum.

I thoroughly enjoyed a shopping spree at Goodwill last night. I found several things in a size 10 and medium that fit great. Fun!

Pauley..Will that be the bd celebration? It sounds fun.
Isn't it nice to find clothes at good prices??? I also hunt the thrift shops.
Yesterday I bought a strand of lime green fake hair. We have wild hair day next week..that is as wild as I can get.

Maile 10-23-2011 11:33 AM

OK..This is the last post..I need to input nutritional values. I weighed myself yesterday and hit the 30s. I weighed myself 5 times as I did not believe it. So today..I put new batteries in my scale..and am still 38. I cannot remember the last time I was in the 30s. So now I have the cushion I need for Phase 3..and secondly..I am wondering if eating turkey burgers for a week..helped?

ItsAboutTime 10-23-2011 11:48 AM

I just joined fat secret so how can I look at what some of you are eating in the other phases? Do I have to be in maintenance first? I really need ideas for what I'm going to do in the next few weeks. Thanks!

Maile 10-23-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime (Post 4081773)
I just joined fat secret so how can I look at what some of you are eating in the other phases? Do I have to be in maintenance first? I really need ideas for what I'm going to do in the next few weeks. Thanks!

Believe me I am no expert..but click PixlKitty's name and invite her to be a buddy. Then you can see her meals. Also..look under Ideal Protein ..then meals..you can see her posts there. I do not know how to get to the spreadsheet.
Also..Wildflower has a spreadsheet of her Phase 3 breakfasts.

Feel free to post here..I have been on Phase 2..and everyone is very supportive!!!

ItsAboutTime 10-23-2011 11:54 AM

I did get the spreadsheet from Wildflowers. Now if someone could do something like that for me for me well, always, I'd be set! ;) My name is LessofLynsey on there because ItsAboutTime was taken already. (Just so people don't get confused.)

Pxlkitty4 10-23-2011 12:05 PM

You are supposed to use stout, but I used an Okterberfest ale. Google "stout gingerbread with citrus sauce". It's delicious!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maile (Post 4081781)
Believe me I am no expert..but click PixlKitty's name and invite her to be a buddy. Then you can see her meals. Also..look under Ideal Protein ..then meals..you can see her posts there. I do not know how to get to the spreadsheet.
Also..Wildflower has a spreadsheet of her Phase 3 breakfasts.

Feel free to post here..I have been on Phase 2..and everyone is very supportive!!!

Hopefully this works for you. I don't know what spreadsheet you ladies are talking about...

ItsAboutTime 10-23-2011 12:16 PM

I sent you a buddy request PxlKitty.

woolberger 10-23-2011 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime (Post 4081808)
I sent you a buddy request PxlKitty.

I sent you a buddy request too.

Lynn

woolberger 10-23-2011 02:03 PM

Hi all,

Sitting at Memphis Airport waiting to board the flight back to Denver. Had a great time at the wedding. Looks like many of us had our free days yesterday. I really didn't eat badly but the alcohol...I can't remember;). Anyway, it's a phase II day for me! Have a wonderful Sunday. Will check in tonight.

Lynn

capricious 10-23-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildflower613 (Post 4080761)
Hey all I just wanted to say If not I'm not back by Sunday or Monday. Come looking for me!!! Send a search party!!

:rofl:

I was in on the Saturday free day as well... really enjoyed my pumpkin spice latte and the banana muffins I had made and my husband kept exclaiming over- I always want to be able to taste them when that happens :D
Went out with my husband & friends last night and had a great time!
Back to Phase 1 today- had the omelet for breakfast and I don't feel hard done by one little bit. There is something so nice about cleansing your system after indulging- just makes me feel better mentally & physically.
Your stout gingerbread cake does sound really good pxlkitty and my husband loves gingerbread as well so will have to try it out..
Congrats Maile on 130's!! To have a little breathing room in Phase 3- or to stay in the 130's- works either way ;)
Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday...

Pauley 10-23-2011 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maile (Post 4081757)
Pauley..Will that be the bd celebration? It sounds fun.
Isn't it nice to find clothes at good prices??? I also hunt the thrift shops.
Yesterday I bought a strand of lime green fake hair. We have wild hair day next week..that is as wild as I can get.

Yes, it's mine and my husband's birthdays Nov 1 & 3 so we are celebrating next Saturday. I think he's even more excited than I am to eat real food at a fancy restaurant! With me dieting, he's not been eating out either.

Lime green hair! Did you find a lime green outfit to go with it? That will be a fun day at work.

ItsAboutTime 10-23-2011 04:08 PM

I wish I could've had a free day yesterday too! I started the day by making pumpkin bread for my family and boy did it smell good! I stuck to my coffee with a shake but I would've loved to be able to try it. I also made some of the snacks for my husbands 30th bday party I'm throwing Friday night. If I wasn't on this plan it could've been bad so I am thankful for that but a bite here and there would've been nice.

Please tell me it's normal to go down slow, and maybe even go up a little here and there, in the end. I'm struggling all of the sudden because my losses are coming slow. I know I had a 4 in the past few weeks but my avg is still not that great. I always burn out after about 3 or 4 months and I'm getting to that point so good numbers are what I need to keep going. I don't want to binge, just getting sick of this phase. (And as sick as I am of phase 1, I'm scared to move and feel so uneducated on what comes next.) Don't get me wrong, I feel great and don't plan on ever eating like I did before but I'm ready to introduce a few things again. I am going to stalk this thread and try to prepare for what comes next since I'm only about 4 weeks from phase 2 if that's ok with all of you.

Determinedat47 10-23-2011 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime (Post 4082004)
I wish I could've had a free day yesterday too! I started the day by making pumpkin bread for my family and boy did it smell good! I stuck to my coffee with a shake but I would've loved to be able to try it. I also made some of the snacks for my husbands 30th bday party I'm throwing Friday night. If I wasn't on this plan it could've been bad so I am thankful for that but a bite here and there would've been nice.

Please tell me it's normal to go down slow, and maybe even go up a little here and there, in the end. I'm struggling all of the sudden because my losses are coming slow. I know I had a 4 in the past few weeks but my avg is still not that great. I always burn out after about 3 or 4 months and I'm getting to that point so good numbers are what I need to keep going. I don't want to binge, just getting sick of this phase. (And as sick as I am of phase 1, I'm scared to move and feel so uneducated on what comes next.) Don't get me wrong, I feel great and don't plan on ever eating like I did before but I'm ready to introduce a few things again. I am going to stalk this thread and try
to prepare for what comes next since I'm only about 4 weeks from phase 2 if
that's ok with all of you.

I believe your issues of slow loss at the end and fear of new phases have been addressed over and over and over in the daily chat thread. Very common- we all lose slow at we near our ibw and all that are used to the comfort of phase 1 have a fear of regaining in the next phases.

ItsAboutTime 10-23-2011 05:06 PM

I'm reading the archived "Life after phase 1" right now and hoping it helps at least a little bit.