3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Had chicken soup for breakfast - YUMMO! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/245534-had-chicken-soup-breakfast-yummo.html)

flvamp 10-20-2011 09:25 AM

Had chicken soup for breakfast - YUMMO!

Today is our first really cool day here in FL, so I wanted a bowl of soup for breakfast. Yeah, Ima rebel!! :D

It was deeeeeeeelish! This one is my favorite of all the packets so far. :love:

Instead of shaking it first (which made other products a bit foamy), I decided to add some hot water left over from making my green tea. I put the powder in bowl first, then added hot water as I whisked it until I got the consistency I wanted. It worked perfectly! :hun:

I added last night's left over :broc: and nuked it for 45 sec to warm through.

Wonderful!!! I'm so delighted w/ this one, I may just eat this for the rest of my life!!! :dancer:

:cloud9:

DanafromAustin 10-20-2011 10:07 AM

Sounds good and I do like that soup and the mushroom soup too. Unfortunately my body does not like the sodium in the soups. Oh well.

Angelique06 10-20-2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flvamp (Post 4078415)
Today is our first really cool day here in FL, so I wanted a bowl of soup for breakfast. Yeah, Ima rebel!! :D

Instead of shaking it first (which made other products a bit foamy), I decided to add some hot water left over from making my green tea. I put the powder in bowl first, then added hot water as I whisked it until I got the consistency I wanted. It worked perfectly! :hun:

Wonderful!!! I'm so delighted w/ this one, I may just eat this for the rest of my life!!! :dancer:

I am going to try that one for the first time for lunch today (with broccoli & cauliflower) can't wait to taste it. We are going below freezing this afternoon and I am sure we will keep diving from here on out....brrrr

Mom3LoveBugs 10-20-2011 12:59 PM

awesome!

I had chicken soup for lunch yesterday and I loved it as well.... cheers to another great OP day!! :)

patns 10-20-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelique06 (Post 4078706)
I am going to try that one for the first time for lunch today (with broccoli & cauliflower) can't wait to taste it. We are going below freezing this afternoon and I am sure we will keep diving from here on out....brrrr

Oh no! Freezing already. The only thing I know about Okotoks is that my fellow maritimer George Canyon lives there and shot one of his music videos in the area. It was just beautiful!

I never though of the soup for breakfast idea. I am using alternatives now and bought some chicken noodle soup I am not too thrilled with. I am working from home today so didn't have to have breakfast at the crack of dawn. I read this thread and decided to try the soup for breakfast. It seemed much better to me than it did for lunch. I just didn't find it filling enough for lunch. I'm going to take a package with me to work and make it there for beakfast until the packets are all gone.

That solves that soup problem. Next time I'll order the soups that are more like the regular IP ones.
Pat

desiree13 10-20-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flvamp (Post 4078415)

great idea! and with New England getting colder - sounds like a perfect fix!