3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Daily IP Chat Wednesday 10/19/11 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/245451-daily-ip-chat-wednesday-10-19-11-a.html)

patns 10-19-2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyMae87 (Post 4076699)
Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!
We are halfway through the week. I'm doing well. Had WI yesterday. 3.8 loss. Would have been more but I retained a bunch of fluids for some reason... Then I Pee'd like a mad man once I had already left!!

I'm half way done with my training course for Derby. Had a good tough session last night as. It's amazing how much I have advanced.... Hope everyone has a good day! I'm working a 12 hour shift today. So ill be on these threads all the time!


You avatar picture is amazing!

boyz4us 10-19-2011 10:41 PM

Trying the chocolate pancake mix made into two muffins to take in my lunch tomorrow. Tried just a pinch-it seems fair, a little rubbery. I did pour a bit of SF Davinci hazelnut syrup in the batter (trying to channel Nutella here!). I do not have any Walden Farms choc syrup so did not glaze the muffins. It crossed my mind to make a glaze out of some splenda and baking cocoa. I look on the label of the cocoa which is 100% cocoa. It does have a gram of protein but 3 grams of carbs, so I am thinking it is a no-no. The bottom of my Phase I protocol sheet says "anything that is not included on this sheet must be zero carb, zero fat and zero sugar". No glaze for me-I will just eat it plain.

Granby 10-19-2011 10:53 PM

How do you make muffins out of pancake mix?

Dee2 10-19-2011 10:59 PM

Mizthingaling (hope that's right); that sucks about your scale. Just stay positive, girl! You'll get a new one eventually and you can stay on track :)
and Wuv, that is exactly the same as we get in Canada. Only lettuce is unlimited.

patns 10-19-2011 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs (Post 4077850)
can anyone from Canada let me know what they pay for a box of IP products?

I'm just curious as there is a lady in my town (the only one with IP actually) who is selling IP products for $36 a box. That seems high to me!

a friend of mine is going to meet with this lady tomorrow so I will no more then... she is not a coach though... her sister is an IP coach in a different province and apparently, she is signing up people under her.

thanks! :)

That sounds fishy, I wouldn't think they would be allowed to do that.

Pat

suzih 10-19-2011 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patns (Post 4078069)
That sounds fishy, I wouldn't think they would be allowed to do that.

Pat

I am from Toronto/Canada. I dont buy the product by the box but rather by the packet. It ranges from $4-5 per packet. I think there are 7 packets per box. Therefore, the Chocolate Drink is approximately $28. The $5 packets would be $35 per box. Hope this helps.

suzih 10-19-2011 11:21 PM

At WI this week I was down 4 pounds. Quite happy with the progress. Anxious to get into the 150s. I am still bigger than I have ever been previous in my life. I must admit that I do not find this diet hard at all. I am able to cook lots of gourmet meals for the family and not so much as lick my fingers. I also bake a ton. I truly hope this is the last diet I EVER EVER EVER do!!!

thin4me 10-19-2011 11:31 PM

Just had an awesome weight in #6, down 4.2 lb!!!!!

Thanks for all the encouraging words for this weekend, I'm just packing celery and cukes for the car and will have some shakes and bars with me. Hopefully the 4 day conference will be entertaining enough that I don't get bored and hungry

Have a great weekend everyone!

YvetteSki 10-19-2011 11:56 PM

Well, I was so excited to go to WI today. I was feeling great etc. I got on the scale and had to do a double take 1 lb???? Really lol???? My coach saw the shock on my face, I seriously thought it was going to be a 3lb week. TOM started today so maybe that's why.

A loss is a loss so I'm not upset. I was just surprised as I was feeling SO good and confident. 150's is just going to take a little longer to get to.

Good night everyone. Can't wait till next Wednesday.

JellyMae87 10-20-2011 12:33 AM

Congrats to everyone on their losses... Don't forget to put them in the Halloween spreadsheet!!

wuv2bloved 10-20-2011 12:50 AM

Great losses tonight, Jelly is right don't forget to put it on the spreadsheet last week we loss 68lbs I think, I KNOW we can do better than that!!!

thin4me 10-20-2011 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs (Post 4077850)
can anyone from Canada let me know what they pay for a box of IP products?
thanks! :)

My coach charges 3.86/package and sells the WF dressings for 4.99 (plus tax of course)

DanafromAustin 10-20-2011 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4078033)
Do you have the same sheet as I posted?

I do, but for whatever reason the vegetables I mentioned above she said I could have unlimited. She said the ones I can only have 2 cups per day max are: asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, turnips and zucchini. And the occasional vegetables listed are only 2 cups per week.

I still find it kind of strange how different places seem to have different rules. For example some people said they were told it was okay to have Splenda, but my coach says, "No, Stevia only." Oh well, either way I'm thrilled with my weight loss and I never eat more than 2 cups of vegetables total per lunch or dinner anyway.

Fizzyizzy 10-20-2011 01:48 AM

Day six DONE! I like the sound of that. I've been cruising along, snuck on the scale and I'm down 4 lbs, but we'll see what happens at WI on Friday.

WUV, congrats on entering the 200's! That is FANTASTIC. You're such an inspiration. I thought about you today as I passed by free ice cream sandwiches at work.

Until tomorrow!
Allison

wuv2bloved 10-20-2011 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanafromAustin (Post 4078152)
I do, but for whatever reason the vegetables I mentioned above she said I could have unlimited. She said the ones I can only have 2 cups per day max are: asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, turnips and zucchini. And the occasional vegetables listed are only 2 cups per week.

I still find it kind of strange how different places seem to have different rules. For example some people said they were told it was okay to have Splenda, but my coach says, "No, Stevia only." Oh well, either way I'm thrilled with my weight loss and I never eat more than 2 cups of vegetables total per lunch or dinner anyway.

Its cool, just thought maybe you had a different sheet than I did. Follow what your coach says before anything we say here cuz we all go by what our coaches say. Good luck!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fizzyizzy (Post 4078156)
Day six DONE! I like the sound of that. I've been cruising along, snuck on the scale and I'm down 4 lbs, but we'll see what happens at WI on Friday.

WUV, congrats on entering the 200's! That is FANTASTIC. You're such an inspiration. I thought about you today as I passed by free ice cream sandwiches at work.

Until tomorrow!
Allison

LOL...why did you think about me when you say free ice cream sandwiches? for a celebration?....lol


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:14 AM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.