Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 12:09 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/160

Height: 5 7"

Good morning everyone, great to hear how everyone is doing. I am on week 2 of IP and finding it hard to eat everything. but I will do this I am loving the restrictions so much easier for me to follow. Hope everyone has a great Hump day, and congrats to all you that have a loss this week.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:21 PM   #32  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
It is a little over the line, up here if you don't like someone saying something like that you are suppose to say, that it is over the line and please do not talk like that again... then if it happens again then it is harassment...
I like your new avatar...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
OOOO...hmmm tough call but if he does it again I'd definitely say something. Like "Watch it buddy, you're toeing the line." I can be such bag when ignorance shows :P
Some people just have no clue. This guy has said some "off the wall" stuff and not just to me. Office situations are so touchy. I was recently "reprimanded" for a simple comment I made that was totally taken out of context. I will say something "next time"......right now, I'm thinking out loud.

Thanks ladies.....
Old 10-19-2011, 12:36 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 143/123.4/120

Height: 5'2"

Hello everyone,

Glad to hear everyone is having a good morning!! I had a NSV last night as I was going through my old jeans (pre-marriage) which I haven't been able to fit into for last 5 years and surprisingly they FIT (went from a size 10 to 6).
I'm so excited to WI this friday since I finally hit my 127 lbs hurdle. In the past 5 years that i've been trying every fad diet you can think of, I have never been able to break my 127 plateau, always seem to get stuck there. This time on IP it only took me 3 days. My scale this morning read 126.1 and Im so excited to lose more before WI and finally start phase 2.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:37 PM   #34  

S/C/G: h252/s244.8/213.8/g165

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmon1118 View Post
Good morning everyone!! First weigh in yesterday and I lost 11.8lbs so I was thrilled!!! I know that it was alot of water weight but my body fat percentage went down so I got rid of some fat!! I used to think I didn't have any willpower but after starting this diet, I found that I had more than I ever thought possible!! Went out to dinner last week for our anniversary with my fiance and the roll and cinnamon butter smelled soooo good! But I just keep repeating "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!!!"

Have a great day everyone!!
Congratulations! That is a huge first WI loss! It's a great motivator too - keep up the great work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thin4me View Post
Well tonight is weigh in number 6 and I just don't feel like I've been loosing like I should even thought 100% OP

I'm worried about this weekend, I'm attending a 4 day conference where all meals are set, I did call ahead and the lunch is buffet so I should be able to pick from there and I will bring along some WF dressings to use.

Is there a problem with skipping the IP package at lunch and doing a protein if they have it along with salad and veggies? Plus do the same for supper?

Also up to this point I have been measuring my veggies and I obviously can't do that so I'll just have to guess.

On top of that it is a 6 hour drive so guess it'll be quite the test. I have good intentions at this point and hoping to stay that way .....
I was told by my coach that I can have my meat at lunch but then should have my packet at dinner. You can flip flop it but I don't think it is recommended to have meat for both lunch AND dinner. You need to get those 3 packets in a day on Phase 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinmygrooveback View Post
Is it considered "sexual harassment" if you walk past a male co-worker's office, exchange greetings, he calls you back to his office only to tell you he wanted nothing more than to "look" at you again? Don't get me wrong...I am totally charging on the compliment, but does anyone else think that's a little over the line?
Wowsa. I agree with the others that this is really blurring the line and you will have to make it clear that you are not comfortable with his comments and he needs to stop or get reported. Good luck and I hope he keeps his trap shut (but yeah the compliment was nice!). The workplace makes it so awkward!
Old 10-19-2011, 12:39 PM   #35  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post

wuv2bloved - just wanted to say a big shout out "thank you" for always starting the daily chat. You are a rock star! You are doing really well, and I am watching your progress and seeing how you answer questions and motivate others every single day. You have everything to be proud of.

Enjoy!
Welcome Pxlkitty, I love doing it and helping others. And before I forget, will you make us another spreadsheet after Halloween is done? I know you are busy but just when you have the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealpromom View Post
Goodmorning everyone,
First time posting! I am on Day 5 today of IP. So far so good - some days are easier than others - but am so happy I am doing it!
I find all your stories very inspiring!

Alana
Welcome Alana, Lots of information, recipes, support and you will make lots of friends here, make yourself at home

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Hello everyone, I am just getting started on my IP weight loss journey. Infact, my first appointment isn't until Monday the 24th but I have been checking out the blogs and getting lots of great information before I even start. I have already been to the Walden Farms site to get some salad dressings ordered. Any tips that helped you all when you first got started? And is the Mio water flavor okay for phase 1?
Yes, MIO is acceptable on Phase one, Good luck on your journey and make sure to keep us posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thin4me View Post
Well tonight is weigh in number 6 and I just don't feel like I've been loosing like I should even thought 100% OP

I'm worried about this weekend, I'm attending a 4 day conference where all meals are set, I did call ahead and the lunch is buffet so I should be able to pick from there and I will bring along some WF dressings to use.

Is there a problem with skipping the IP package at lunch and doing a protein if they have it along with salad and veggies? Plus do the same for supper?

Also up to this point I have been measuring my veggies and I obviously can't do that so I'll just have to guess.

On top of that it is a 6 hour drive so guess it'll be quite the test. I have good intentions at this point and hoping to stay that way .....
You can switch your protein to lunch anytime you like but only on occasion and have you packet for dinner. I have done that several times. You have been on the program to be able to eyeball what 2 cups of veggies look like and 8oz of meat. If you have a little more its ok, it won't hurt you that bad. Its better to have too much of what you can have than to have something totally not OP and blow it completely. When I go to my mom's its a 3 hour drive, I make sure I have some cut up veggies I can snack on along with plenty of water to drink and some gum (sugarfree). YOU CAN DO IT!! put your mind right and anything is possible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinmygrooveback View Post
Is it considered "sexual harassment" if you walk past a male co-worker's office, exchange greetings, he calls you back to his office only to tell you he wanted nothing more than to "look" at you again? Don't get me wrong...I am totally charging on the compliment, but does anyone else think that's a little over the line?
WOW, I would give him a warning then next time pop it to him!!

WELL....I DID IT!!.....I REACHED UNDER 300Lbs....I loss 3lbs so I am at 298lbs NOW...A NEW decade!!!....I am SUPER excited, its been 20 years since I have been less than 300lbs, I just don't know what to do with myself right now...I called my mom and she yells WOOHOO!!!!! and my brother says she must of gotten under 300...hahaha... I Love you MOM!! My cousin loss .6 BUT he went eat at a couple of buffets this week and he has NO SELF CONTROL!! When he told me he went eat buffets I KNEW he wouldn't lose very much, he is lucky he didn't gain. He said he will do better this week so we will see.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:51 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Welcome Pxlkitty, I love doing it and helping others. And before I forget, will you make us another spreadsheet after Halloween is done? I know you are busy but just when you have the time

Welcome Alana, Lots of information, recipes, support and you will make lots of friends here, make yourself at home

Yes, MIO is acceptable on Phase one, Good luck on your journey and make sure to keep us posted!

You can switch your protein to lunch anytime you like but only on occasion and have you packet for dinner. I have done that several times. You have been on the program to be able to eyeball what 2 cups of veggies look like and 8oz of meat. If you have a little more its ok, it won't hurt you that bad. Its better to have too much of what you can have than to have something totally not OP and blow it completely. When I go to my mom's its a 3 hour drive, I make sure I have some cut up veggies I can snack on along with plenty of water to drink and some gum (sugarfree). YOU CAN DO IT!! put your mind right and anything is possible!

WOW, I would give him a warning then next time pop it to him!!

WELL....I DID IT!!.....I REACHED UNDER 300Lbs....I loss 3lbs so I am at 298lbs NOW...A NEW decade!!!....I am SUPER excited, its been 20 years since I have been less than 300lbs, I just don't know what to do with myself right now...I called my mom and she yells WOOHOO!!!!! and my brother says she must of gotten under 300...hahaha... I Love you MOM!! My cousin loss .6 BUT he went eat at a couple of buffets this week and he has NO SELF CONTROL!! When he told me he went eat buffets I KNEW he wouldn't lose very much, he is lucky he didn't gain. He said he will do better this week so we will see.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:55 PM   #37  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz4us View Post
What is Derby? Have a great day at work! What do you do?
WTG on a great weigh-in this week!
Roller Derby. It was pretty big in the 70's and now its making a huge comeback... Nationally!!

Quote:

Proud of you Lisa!! Keep it up!
Old 10-19-2011, 01:04 PM   #38  
Started IP July 21, 2011

S/C/G: 168/143.8/140

Height: 5'4.5"

Great job WUV!! What a feeling that must be for you!!!! You should be so proud of yourself!!
Old 10-19-2011, 01:05 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:

WELL....I DID IT!!.....I REACHED UNDER 300Lbs....I loss 3lbs so I am at 298lbs NOW...A NEW decade!!!....I am SUPER excited, its been 20 years since I have been less than 300lbs, I just don't know what to do with myself right now...I called my mom and she yells WOOHOO!!!!! and my brother says she must of gotten under 300...hahaha... I Love you MOM!!

That must feel AMAZING!!! Well DONE!
Old 10-19-2011, 01:06 PM   #40  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Good for you! You are a rockstar!
Old 10-19-2011, 01:11 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 276/270/185

Height: 5'8''

Quote:
That's AWESOME!!!! Congrats to you!!!
Old 10-19-2011, 01:12 PM   #42  
I Started IP October 11th

S/C/G: 199/178/130

Height: 5' 3"

Good Morning Everyone,

Today is a new day! I am officially on day 9 of IP, loving the newfound energy. I 1st weigh in i lost 2 inches and gained a pound, but never mind, this energy alone makes the diet worth it, and i know my body has to give in eventually, i think its just being stubborn!

Its surprisingly gorgeous weather here in canada right now, we have been around + 15C all week so far, which i believe last year we already had snow on the ground!

Wishing you all the best today! We are overcomers!
Old 10-19-2011, 01:18 PM   #43  
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

Quote:

That is awesome! You are doing great! Don't worry about your cousin, you can't control his actions. The best thing you can do is lead by example. When I saw my parents after my first loss, they told me how great I looked while they were drinking soda and eating candy!
Old 10-19-2011, 01:26 PM   #44  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Thanks everyone!!

I know I can only control me and that is why I am doing so well. I don't want food to control me anymore, I have the control now and know what I can and can't have, what is good for me and what is not. This has been a lifestyle change for sure but I am SOOOOO loving it!!! that is for sure
Old 10-19-2011, 01:26 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Congratulations!!!
Closed Thread