3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Daily IP Chat Wednesday 10/19/11 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/245451-daily-ip-chat-wednesday-10-19-11-a.html)

DollFaceBella 10-19-2011 09:17 AM

Good luck today Sandy!! Come on 159!!! LOL

misswinter 10-19-2011 09:23 AM

Good morning everyone! It's super windy, rainy and cold here in Chicagoland. Trying to keep my spirits up because it sure is gloomy out there!

Had another NSV last night. I tried on a new dress I bought for my first shower on Sunday along with a pair of tall boots that have never zipped all the way over my calves. Everything fit and looks amazing! I can really tell the difference in my stomach and butt. Hopefully you all won't get sick of my wedding talk on here - it's all consuming right now but it's the big day I'm working towards!

boyz4us:

The Halloween candy hasn't bothered me too much yet. Jewel had a good sale on mini candy bars 2 weeks ago so I bought a bunch for the trick or treaters and threw them in the bottom of our pantry (which we hardly go in anymore) and covered them with the rolls of paper towels and bag of napkins! Out of site, out of mind!

Have a great OP day!

MustangMolly 10-19-2011 09:51 AM

Newbie Here

Hello everyone, :) I am just getting started on my IP weight loss journey. Infact, my first appointment isn't until Monday the 24th but I have been checking out the blogs and getting lots of great information before I even start. I have already been to the Walden Farms site to get some salad dressings ordered. Any tips that helped you all when you first got started? And is the Mio water flavor okay for phase 1?

sandyh50 10-19-2011 09:54 AM

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! But, the scale said 160 pounds!!! I'll take it, next week will be the 150's!! 3 more pounds gone! Total of 43 1/2 pounds!

DollFaceBella 10-19-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandyh50 (Post 4076951)
Thanks for the well wishes everyone! But, the scale said 160 pounds!!! I'll take it, next week will be the 150's!! 3 more pounds gone! Total of 43 1/2 pounds!

YAY You!! Congrats Sandy!! If you get there before me, save me a seat will ya?? :hug:

Marionm 10-19-2011 10:03 AM

[QUOTE=misswinter;4076907]Good morning everyone! It's super windy, rainy and cold here in Chicagoland. Trying to keep my spirits up because it sure is gloomy out there!

Had another NSV last night. I tried on a new dress I bought for my first shower on Sunday along with a pair of tall boots that have never zipped all the way over my calves. Everything fit and looks amazing! I can really tell the difference in my stomach and butt. Hopefully you all won't get sick of my wedding talk on here - it's all consuming right now but it's the big day I'm working towards!

I'm just a little west of you in Iowa and I know what you mean about the cold. It's coming!:( Congrats on the NSV. I'm helping my daughter plan her wedding for August, so I'm quite used to the wedding talk!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MustangMolly (Post 4076946)
Hello everyone, :) I am just getting started on my IP weight loss journey. Infact, my first appointment isn't until Monday the 24th but I have been checking out the blogs and getting lots of great information before I even start. I have already been to the Walden Farms site to get some salad dressings ordered. Any tips that helped you all when you first got started? And is the Mio water flavor okay for phase 1?

I just restarted Monday after great results. Now I'm ready to finish what I started. I really like Netrition for ordering my Walden Farm stuff. I don't know what Mio water is so I can't speak to that. I'm a plain water drinker myself.

MustangMolly 10-19-2011 10:07 AM

[QUOTE=I just restarted Monday after great results. Now I'm ready to finish what I started. I really like Netrition for ordering my Walden Farm stuff. I don't know what Mio water is so I can't speak to that. I'm a plain water drinker myself.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for telling me about Netrition, the Walden Farm stuff is cheaper than on the WF site and the shipping is much less too!:wave:

misswinter 10-19-2011 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MustangMolly (Post 4076946)

Yes MiO is safe for Phase 1. It follows the 0/0/0 rule and contains no aspertame.

[QUOTE=Marionm;4076962]
Quote:

Originally Posted by misswinter (Post 4076907)
Good morning everyone! It's super windy, rainy and cold here in Chicagoland. Trying to keep my spirits up because it sure is gloomy out there!

I'm just a little west of you in Iowa and I know what you mean about the cold. It's coming!:( Congrats on the NSV. I'm helping my daughter plan her wedding for August, so I'm quite used to the wedding talk!

I just restarted Monday after great results. Now I'm ready to finish what I started. I really like Netrition for ordering my Walden Farm stuff. I don't know what Mio water is so I can't speak to that. I'm a plain water drinker myself.

Thanks so much and have fun planning your daughter's wedding! Stay motivated! I keep forgetting to check out Netrition so I'm getting on there now.

scarmon1118 10-19-2011 10:18 AM

Good morning everyone!! First weigh in yesterday and I lost 11.8lbs so I was thrilled!!! I know that it was alot of water weight but my body fat percentage went down so I got rid of some fat!! I used to think I didn't have any willpower but after starting this diet, I found that I had more than I ever thought possible!! Went out to dinner last week for our anniversary with my fiance and the roll and cinnamon butter smelled soooo good! But I just keep repeating "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!!!"

Have a great day everyone!!

thin4me 10-19-2011 10:20 AM

Well tonight is weigh in number 6 and I just don't feel like I've been loosing like I should even thought 100% OP :(

I'm worried about this weekend, I'm attending a 4 day conference where all meals are set, I did call ahead and the lunch is buffet so I should be able to pick from there and I will bring along some WF dressings to use.

Is there a problem with skipping the IP package at lunch and doing a protein if they have it along with salad and veggies? Plus do the same for supper?

Also up to this point I have been measuring my veggies and I obviously can't do that so I'll just have to guess.

On top of that it is a 6 hour drive so guess it'll be quite the test. I have good intentions at this point and hoping to stay that way .....

gettinmygrooveback 10-19-2011 10:26 AM

Is it considered "sexual harassment" if you walk past a male co-worker's office, exchange greetings, he calls you back to his office only to tell you he wanted nothing more than to "look" at you again? Don't get me wrong...I am totally charging on the compliment, but does anyone else think that's a little over the line?

2RIDEROLLERCOAST 10-19-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gettinmygrooveback (Post 4077003)
Is it considered "sexual harassment" if you walk past a male co-worker's office, exchange greetings, he calls you back to his office only to tell you he wanted nothing more than to "look" at you again? Don't get me wrong...I am totally charging on the compliment, but does anyone else think that's a little over the line?

It is a little over the line, up here if you don't like someone saying something like that you are suppose to say, that it is over the line and please do not talk like that again... then if it happens again then it is harassment...
I like your new avatar...

DollFaceBella 10-19-2011 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gettinmygrooveback (Post 4077003)

OOOO...hmmm tough call but if he does it again I'd definitely say something. Like "Watch it buddy, you're toeing the line." I can be such bag when ignorance shows :P

ItsAboutTime 10-19-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandyh50 (Post 4076951)

Well 3 pounds is nothing to be upset about! You will get that next decade next week fo sho!

JodiM 10-19-2011 10:51 AM

Happy hump day!!

Weekly WI, down -2lbs. Not stellar but I will take it!