Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 04:01 PM   #76  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Lady View Post
I don't know where you live or if you can find it, but the EAS carb control shakes and Premiere Nutrition shakes have been used as alternatives. Also, some use Pure Protein bars or Adkins Advantage bars as a restricted.
Thank you! I just checked and the Vitamin Shoppe on my corner has both the Premiere Nutrition shakes and the Adkins Advantage bars. The should get me through the next 36 hours as I wait...

And yes, I will now be sure to keep lots of extras on hand...I never imagined that delivery would take 10+ days priority mail, but now I know.

Thank you!
Old 10-18-2011, 04:04 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Wuv! I just saw your comment about these your coach told you about! It made me excited I had to look it up!!! http://www.dairyseasoning.com/produc...php?id=8&tab=2
Old 10-18-2011, 04:09 PM   #78  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericas View Post
Thank you! I just checked and the Vitamin Shoppe on my corner has both the Premiere Nutrition shakes and the Adkins Advantage bars. The should get me through the next 36 hours as I wait...

And yes, I will now be sure to keep lots of extras on hand...I never imagined that delivery would take 10+ days priority mail, but now I know.

Thank you!
Just as a thought also, if you can afford it that is, I keep an extra box of my cappuccino in my office, and honestly I have an extra 4 boxes at home, but having 1 extra is enough.
My clinic ran out of my drink for 3 weeks, needless to say it's not going to happen again. I have an extra like 10 snacks and 4 boxes of cappuccino at home lol.
Of course my clinic let's us exchange, which is why I have so many extra snacks because I traded in a lot of my starter stuff for stuff I like, and we have changed WI days twice, we actually started on a Friday and we now WI on Tuesday so I had an extra 3 days worth to trade back in for snacks lol.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:13 PM   #79  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by leganegan View Post
Wuv! I just saw your comment about these your coach told you about! It made me excited I had to look it up!!! http://www.dairyseasoning.com/produc...php?id=8&tab=2
YUP!!...i got all excited myself when she told me. She said when you do the cheese one and put it in the mircowave after you sprinkle it on whatever you want it melts like there is real cheese in it!
Old 10-18-2011, 05:57 PM   #80  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

Thanks for the link. I can't wait to try these.
Old 10-18-2011, 06:30 PM   #81  

Height: 5'6"

0.6 lbs and an 1"....time to crack out the old food log for this week i think and I've gone 3 restricted bars and 4 nonrestricted rte puddings...fingers crossed
Old 10-18-2011, 06:33 PM   #82  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
0.6 lbs and an 1"....time to crack out the old food log for this week i think and I've gone 3 restricted bars and 4 nonrestricted rte puddings...fingers crossed
Its a loss!!! its not a gain so you are good. I know you wanted more but it could of been worse. Under stress this week? Tom?
Old 10-18-2011, 06:39 PM   #83  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Its a loss!!! its not a gain so you are good. I know you wanted more but it could of been worse. Under stress this week? Tom?
Headache for 3 days then woke up with a head cold on Saturday but felt alright again by Monday. I know, I know....I just really need to monitor everything this week and make sure I'm getting all that I need. Electrolytes may be a bit out of whack with the cold and all.
Old 10-18-2011, 07:13 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 186/168/140

Height: 5'5"

Just a quick post. I am off to a meeting in a couple of minutes. Ran across this quote and thought I would share it.

"I am not losing weight. I AM GETTING RID OF IT! I have no intention of finding it again!"

I can definitely relate to this!

Have a great night everyone!
Old 10-18-2011, 08:04 PM   #85  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
Hang in there! Goal is going to come!
Old 10-18-2011, 08:06 PM   #86  
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by live2ride View Post
Just a quick post. I am off to a meeting in a couple of minutes. Ran across this quote and thought I would share it.

"I am not losing weight. I AM GETTING RID OF IT! I have no intention of finding it again!"

I can definitely relate to this!

Have a great night everyone!
I like this quote! Thank you for sharing.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:17 PM   #87  

I feel like I havent been around in soo long!!! I had to change my ticker for 2 weigh ins. I had two weekends that I knew from day one that wouldn't be OP, and they just passed. I had a wedding that I drank at, and the following weekend we went away for 4 days. When I was away I had one meal totally offfff program, and the others were mostly stay away from sugar, and all white/even whole wheat carbs. no wine, no beer, but vodka. I knew I wouldn't be OP this weekend since I started, but even tho I made bad choices, it really makes you realize how many things you ingest on a weekend, as I watched everyone, and all the pointless calories, it seriously makes you think. I feel great to be back home, and after 2 days back on, and I had to WI today, and I lost another 2!!! After that weeekend Im thanking the IP gods. My overall long term goal is going to officially be December. Im going to take the month off for christmas, and most likely rejoin the group after. I feel like Im in the second half of this battle, and half way to my goal of 56 pounds (for now) and I feel like Im totally pumped up for the second half of this fight!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TchMnky View Post
I had my first weigh in last night. I lost 14 lbs my first week! I lost an inch off my chest, waist and hips and half an inch from my arms, legs and neck. My coach told me this is a record for her office . I'm on cloud 9.
Soooo Amazing!!!! Good Job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Its just beef to make chinese fondue so its paper thin.
Explain this Chinese Fondue Please!! It sounds like it could be a crowd pleaser, and Im always trying to find ways to entertain, with all the sports on the boys come over lots, but I make it OP they still like my cooking, but Im always looking for OP entertaining options!

Quote:
Awesome job on the WI, I read on FB that they are coming out with like 10 different new foods but they didn't list any of course. So its something to look forward too that is for sure!
IP is??!? Thats pretty exciting!!!!! I wonder when we get to find out!! did it say??

Quote:
YUP!!...i got all excited myself when she told me. She said when you do the cheese one and put it in the mircowave after you sprinkle it on whatever you want it melts like there is real cheese in it!
OH MY DEAR!!! What a tip that is!!!!!!!!!! Thats GOLD.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:42 PM   #88  
Aspiring Goddess

S/C/G: 176/139/120

Height: 5'2

My last two days have been horribly off. I didn't just fall off the wagon, I took a flying leap. Once I cracked yesterday, it was a fast downward spiral. And I feel terrible, both mentally and physically. No more. Tomorrow is a new day, and a new start for me.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:22 PM   #89  
Bringing Sexy Back!

S/C/G: 164/127/135

Height: 5'3"

Checking in from Sunny California... it's been beautiful here all week and I've been able to enjoy a lot of time outside, wahoo! The fall rain should come any day now though...

boyz4us, your loss is incredible. I have my first WI on Friday and I hope to mimic your success!

I'm finishing day five and it's been a breeze for me. No headaches, dizziness, fatigue... I feel so relieved. The only bizarre side effect that I've had is this morning I felt like my legs had restless leg syndrome. It went away mid-afternoon though. Has anyone else experienced that feeling?

I've been hopping on the scale twice a day, haha. I'm thinking of hiding it in the closet, even though it's not stressing me out too much yet- it's been down every day... I can't wait to see what Friday brings!

Hope everyone is staying OP!
Old 10-18-2011, 09:22 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Lady View Post
foxnhound, I actually like the cereal. I think I like the texture more than the flavor. I really miss a bowl of cereal though and find the IP cereal helps me through. What was wrong with your horse? I am horseless for the first time since I was 8 years old. I am really missing them, especially in the fall, was always my favorite time to ride.
PL congrats on getting to "10" world!!! How tall are you?

About the cereal, I'm doing alternatives now but miss the IP cereal because I loved it as a pancake.
But my very favorite was the oatmeal baked over stewed rubarb. I am using the proti diet oatmeal now, it has less carbs so it's not a restricted, so I can have my "crisp" and a restricted in the same day.

Pat
Closed Thread