Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 11:41 AM   #16  
1st-10/1/11, 2nd-5/23/12

S/C/G: 164.5/151.2/125

Height: 5'5"

Talking

I gotta say, I feel on top of the world today!! Here's why:

I had my second WI last night and I'm down another 4.6 pounds for a total of 9.6 in 12 days! She also took my measurements and I've lost 7 inches over all. I am stoked!

My Tigers won last night and are off to Texas to play in Game 6 in the ALCS!!

Tonight I get my nails done with my sister who I don't get to see often enough

Tomorrow I'm off for a Girls' Weekend with all my besties! Shopping and fun on the Pheasant Opener!! (We're in South Dakota )

TGIF! Have a great one everybody
Old 10-14-2011, 11:48 AM   #17  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Ok ! I see that this is today's chat even though it is marked ''10/7/11''.

I PM Wuv about it, but did not get an answer yet.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:54 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'9"

Not a lot going on today. This week is my kids' schools "National Hot Lunch Week" where you get to come in and eat lunch with your kids. We can come in and eat lunch with them anytime but they are planning on lot of parents for this week. My DH went to my Kindergarteners lunch on Monday and I get to eat lunch with the 3rd grader today. Then later tonight is my girls' Girl Scouts season opening ceremony. I am the leader for the kindergarten troop (only 2 girls) so that should be fun.
Otherwise it is a normal day, go to work, clean house etc.
Sure is chilly though. High is barely going to get to 50 and there is a bitter wind coming from the north, brrrr.
I find the hardest time for me to stay OP is when I am home for much of the day. If I am busy, I stick to the food that I bring with and usually have no cravings. Guess I need to get rid of the goodies around here or have hubby hide them really well. lol
Although I got to say, I LOVE pepsi. I bought a 24pk for hubby (he drinks some at work) and left it in my car and told him to get it before he left for work. It has been sitting in my car for a week and I have had no urge to reach back there and grab one. Yea me!
Have a good friday!
Old 10-14-2011, 12:06 PM   #19  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

WI #3 went awesome! Definately hiding the scale from myself from now on. I lost 8.4 lbs and 5 inches! My coach figured I stressed myself out weighing all the time. I'm still loving this diet and am still amazed that I went from not being hungry for breakfast to waking up and looking forward to eating. I've almost got my sister convinced its a great idea so that'll be great having someone to do this with too. Have a great day and an even better weekend!
Old 10-14-2011, 12:10 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazzledmom04 View Post
WI #3 went awesome! Definately hiding the scale from myself from now on. I lost 8.4 lbs and 5 inches! My coach figured I stressed myself out weighing all the time. I'm still loving this diet and am still amazed that I went from not being hungry for breakfast to waking up and looking forward to eating. I've almost got my sister convinced its a great idea so that'll be great having someone to do this with too. Have a great day and an even better weekend!
WOW That is an awesome loss!
Old 10-14-2011, 12:19 PM   #21  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

I really really really want to promise myself not to weigh in daily, but seriously, I cannot bring myself to do this!

All I promise is that I am going to try not to weigh myself until next Thursday which is my official weigh-in day.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:22 PM   #22  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
OH WOW,

I just noticed that I hit the 30 POUND MARK! whoot whoot!

WOOHOO!!!!....you did it!!...30lbs AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbtemplet View Post
Good morning, everyone!! TGIF!!!
Had my first WI yesterday evening...down 7 lbs!!!! I am so excited!!!!
Have a couple of challenging days ahead, but I have a plan and I'm gonna stick to it!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!
Great job!!....7lbs is fantastic!!.....like Yvette said be prepared that is the key!!....you will be fine!!...GEAUX TIGERS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsdne View Post
I gotta say, I feel on top of the world today!! Here's why:

I had my second WI last night and I'm down another 4.6 pounds for a total of 9.6 in 12 days! She also took my measurements and I've lost 7 inches over all. I am stoked!

My Tigers won last night and are off to Texas to play in Game 6 in the ALCS!!

Tonight I get my nails done with my sister who I don't get to see often enough

Tomorrow I'm off for a Girls' Weekend with all my besties! Shopping and fun on the Pheasant Opener!! (We're in South Dakota )

TGIF! Have a great one everybody
Great job on the WI and seems like you have a full weekend ahead of you. Sounds like fun that is for sure....enjoy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazzledmom04 View Post
WOW for your third week WI 8.4 is incredible that is great!! This plan never seems to amaze me at how if you stick with it the weigh does come off!!

Well looks like when I started the Thread last night I was asleep......lol....wrong date....I guess when I started typing the date and hit enter the 7th was highlighted and it saved it at that...OOPS!!.....but at least y'all knew it was meant for today. Nothing like opening a new can of hairspray and there is nothing there for the spray to come out....grrrr......now I have to go back and exchange it!!
Old 10-14-2011, 12:34 PM   #23  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Skinny day!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2011, 12:47 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 244/244/155

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
OH WOW,

I just noticed that I hit the 30 POUND MARK! whoot whoot!

Congratulations!! All your hard work has paid off!!
Old 10-14-2011, 12:51 PM   #25  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
I really really really want to promise myself not to weigh in daily, but seriously, I cannot bring myself to do this!

All I promise is that I am going to try not to weigh myself until next Thursday which is my official weigh-in day.
I had the same problem. I needed to see the # going down and when it wasn't going down I was getting so frustrated. All you can do is try not to so much and guaranteed the stress of not weighing everyday will pay off I'm sure of it. Good luck!!!
Old 10-14-2011, 01:32 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 156.4/~148/100

Height: 5'

Unhappy HELP! No weight loss

Hi.

This is my 4th week into the IP diet. I lost 6.4 lbs my first week and haven't lost more than 1lb since. I follow the protocol, don't cheat. Not sure what's happening. I didn't exercise the first 2 weeks, but then I started exercising and still no change . I don't know what to do, I still get very hungry despite the protocol. Any ideas?
Old 10-14-2011, 01:37 PM   #27  
Aspiring Goddess

S/C/G: 176/139/120

Height: 5'2

I'm having a skinny day too, as well as a NSV. I got a new driver's license today and got to drop the weight on my card twenty pounds. It felt amazing to correct the teller when she asked if all the information was still the same :-)
Old 10-14-2011, 01:50 PM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by amuikuto1985 View Post
Hi.

This is my 4th week into the IP diet. I lost 6.4 lbs my first week and haven't lost more than 1lb since. I follow the protocol, don't cheat. Not sure what's happening. I didn't exercise the first 2 weeks, but then I started exercising and still no change . I don't know what to do, I still get very hungry despite the protocol. Any ideas?
Since you started exercising did you up your protein or add an extra packet. List here what you eat in a day and we will see what we come up with.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:59 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 156.4/~148/100

Height: 5'

Umm...I asked my Coach about that and she didn't say anything about adding packets. But I find that on days that I exercise I have to force the required veggies and protein, but the day after I get really hungry.

I try to change my meal everyday, as much as possible.

Here is an example:
Few days back:

Breakfast: Cappuccino drink mix
Lunch: sauteed okra, 2 egg whites, crispy cereal (made nonrestricted pancakes with the cereal to act like bread for the spicy okra)
Snack: Peanut butter crunch bar
Dinner: poached flounder and brussel sprouts

Yesterday:
Breakfast- Peanut butter crunch bar

Lunch- (4 cups of veggies split between lunch and dinner) Coleslaw (Red cabbage, raw onion, radish, serrano pepper, celery, green bell pepper, salt, pepper, 1oz skim milk, 1tp apple cider vinegar, spices.

Snack/lunch- Made the raspberry gelatin and dark chocolate pudding (layered) and split it between lunch and snack

Dinner-coleslaw from lunch, 6oz of sauteed shrimp (1tp olive oil, and o/o/o chile lime hot sauce) with lettuce.

I only recently started keeping a journal of all and every little thin I use for cooking, coach recommended.

Last edited by amuikuto1985; 10-14-2011 at 02:02 PM.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:04 PM   #30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by amuikuto1985 View Post
Umm...I asked my Coach about that and she didn't say anything about adding packets. But I find that on days that I exercise I have to force the required veggies and protein, but the day after I get really hungry.

I try to change my meal everyday, as much as possible.

Here is an example:
Few days back:

Breakfast: Cappuccino drink mix
Lunch: sauteed okra, 2 egg whites, crispy cereal (made nonrestricted pancakes with the cereal to act like bread for the spicy okra)
Snack: Peanut butter crunch bar
Dinner: poached flounder and brussel sprouts

Yesterday:
Breakfast- Peanut butter crunch bar

Lunch- (4 cups of veggies split between lunch and dinner) Coleslaw (Red cabbage, raw onion, radish, serrano pepper, celery, green bell pepper, salt, pepper, 1oz skim milk, 1tp apple cider vinegar, spices.

Snack/lunch- Made the raspberry gelatin and dark chocolate pudding (layered) and split it between lunch and snack

Dinner-coleslaw from lunch, 6oz of sauteed shrimp (1tp olive oil, and o/o/o chile lime hot sauce) with lettuce.

I only recently started keeping a journal of all and every little thin I use for cooking, coach recommended.
are you getting all of your water, salt and oil in? If you are exercising I would add a packet 1/2 before and the other half after your exercising. I would eat 8oz of protein for dinner. Make sure you are getting your 4 cups of veggies a day, it makes a difference. (this is ONLY MY OPINION) I am not a coach, just trying to help

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 10-14-2011 at 02:05 PM. Reason: (this is ONLY MY OPINION) I am not a coach, just trying to help :)
Closed Thread