Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 06:31 PM   #76  

Height: 5'7'

Hi all - I had to travel for work this week and got home tonight. It was harder to stay OP and I have more respect for those of you who travel regularly. I brought bars with me and was careful ordering the rest of my food from restaurants/room service. I'll see how I do on Saturday morning when I WI.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #77  
Started I.P 06/11/11

S/C/G: 190/158/125

Height: 5"3

Loving phase 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So close to goal, and still thinking a bit more, I am so addicted to this diet haha!!!!!
Old 10-12-2011, 06:45 PM   #78  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Wii fit just told me that I have a healthy BMI, then suggested that I lose a few pounds because my BMI could be 22... Stupid video game...
Old 10-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 159.8/142.2/135

Height: 5ft 2

Hi...I had my 2 WI on Phase 3 today I stayed the exact weight as last WI,feeling real good about that considering there's a possibility to gain on this phase,but I did lose 3 inches of my waist and, half an inch of my hips this week...Which I thought was a lot but,my coach measured me twice.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:53 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'9"

What are some of your favorite vegi's and how do you prepare them?

For me, its brussel sprouts and I will eat um plain. Otherwise I like broccoli and califlower and I usually steam them with some garlic.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 158/155/125

Height: 5' 3.5"

Hello everyone.

I haven't posted here for a while but I have been keeping up with your posts and taking advantage of your words of wisdom, your successes, and your encouragements for one another. THANK YOU.

I work part time and from home, so I set my own hours. Once in a while my boss asks me to increase my about 20 hours a week and help out more. That is what has happened this past month. Suddenly I have full time hours and my usual routine has gotten disrupt a bit to the point that I only have been able to weigh in every other week.

BUT, I have been going strong and today I made it into a new decade. I am very excited and had smile on my face all day, lol. My losses are slow compared to some of you, but for me they are actually pretty good and I am very happy.

I had couple of difficult weeks in September. For two long weeks I was hungry all the time. It was very frustrating. Not even the 4th packet, not even a restricted helped. But one day I got up and I was back to normal. Very strange. I hope that I don't experience that again. I was very close to giving up all together.

Anyhow just wanted to say hi, that I am still here, and going strong. Hopefully I would be able to visit more often and post. And hopefully everything is going back to normal at work and I would be able to reduce my hours back to my normal and soon.

Have a great night everyone.

Last edited by rachelearth; 10-12-2011 at 07:01 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:02 PM   #82  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
What are some of your favorite vegi's and how do you prepare them?

For me, its brussel sprouts and I will eat um plain. Otherwise I like broccoli and califlower and I usually steam them with some garlic.
[I]Umm, I just had grilled zuchinni slices with red peppers, good! I usually eat a lot of broccoli./I]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheenasg1 View Post
Hi...I had my 2 WI on Phase 3 today I stayed the exact weight as last WI,feeling real good about that considering there's a possibility to gain on this phase,but I did lose 3 inches of my waist and, half an inch of my hips this week...Which I thought was a lot but,my coach measured me twice.
Wow, 3 inches lost in the waist is great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelearth View Post
Hello everyone.

I haven't posted here for a while but I have been keeping up with your posts and taking advantage of your words of wisdom, your successes, and your encouragements for one another. THANK YOU.

I work part time and from home, so I set my own hours. Once in a while my boss asks me to increase my about 20 hours a week and help out more. That is what has happened this past month. Suddenly I have full time hours and my usual routine has gotten disrupt a bit to the point that I only have been able to weigh in every other week.

BUT, I have been going strong and today I made it into a new decade. I am very excited and had smile on my face all day, lol. My losses are slow compared to some of you, but for me they are actually pretty good and I am very happy.

I had couple of difficult weeks in September. For two long weeks I was hungry all the time. It was very frustrating. Not even the 4th packet, not even a restricted helped. But one day I got up and I was back to normal. Very strange. I hope that I don't experience that again. I was very close to giving up all together.

Anyhow just wanted to say hi and say I am still going strong and I shall try to post more often. Hopefully everything is going back to normal at work and I would be able to reduce my hours back to my normal and soon.

Have a great night everyone.
Good job on your tough weeks and sticking it out!
Old 10-12-2011, 07:07 PM   #83  
Health vs. Madness

S/C/G: 230/216/150

Height: 1st attempt 270/151/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower613 View Post
I am excited for responses on this. My MIL makes so much great food and I feel so terrible if we go there and I have to be like no can't have that, can't have this, after I know she put so much time into everything. She already goes out of her way to please about 15 differing appetites in our family so I just wonder how I should handle it without appearing rude or like one of those annoying health freaks. haha
I have worked in social services for many years. I have attended to other peoples needs as a counselor and in related fields. I have taken care of my family, raised my children, and I babysit my grandchildren. I am the first person to volunteer to host a swim party or get together for anyone needing a spot to entertain. I donate my time and money for many causes. I stay home with my dogs so that my husband can go on a golf trip. So - this one time in my life - I deserve this - I deserve to take care of myself and I can come first. I am tired of taking care of other peoples feelings. People that are close to me know that I eat certain things and I stick to it. I don't go places that I can't feel free to refuse food. I deserve this - that simple. Most people really understand. I am not a game player and am pretty direct. A lot of people love that about me and some don't. I know that people that care about me will always ask what I can eat. If it is someone that I don't know well and they don't know that I don't eat carbs for lunch, I always ask if it would be ok to bring a salad to share. They always say "yes". This is my time - I am not getting younger and I certainly didn't gain all of that weight by taking care of myself. ODAT!
Old 10-12-2011, 07:30 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 220/220/160

Height: 5'3"

Smile

I didnt start today. I will I would of I feel like a real failure. OH well tomorrow is a new day. I will start tomorrow. I cant wait to see the results from the IP diet.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:31 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 298.8/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Hello everyone! My computer crashed on the weekend, power surge. I ha e been trying to fix it. Very busy this week, I go back to work full time tomorrow. I've been off from side effects and adjusting to IP. I feel so much better, I don't even want the old food. I love this diet. WI today #5 -2.4 for a big total of 18.8 lbs in 5 weeks .

Does anyone notice their bodies or fat sliding down on their bodies? For I.stance my measurements went up somewhat in the waist and hips but skinnier in the neck, bust and arms. Gravity must be dragging it down lol!

Congratulations to all the SC and NSV. Everyone seems to be doing great. Welcome all the newbies, this is a great place for support and questions!
Old 10-12-2011, 07:43 PM   #86  

I work in a hospital, so I try to wear scrub bottoms and a t-shirt because sometimes I have to go from work to weigh, so I try to wear the same thing each time. I've tried to always go early in the day so that I haven't eaten and drank a bunch of water.

Old 10-12-2011, 07:45 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 220/220/160

Height: 5'3"

How did everyone start the IP diet? How do you get the weight tracker on your messages? I think it is a great idea to have that.

Last edited by Biggs77; 10-12-2011 at 07:46 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:57 PM   #88  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs77 View Post
How did everyone start the IP diet? How do you get the weight tracker on your messages? I think it is a great idea to have that.
You have to be a registered member for 20 days and post 20 post then you get your ticker! I started when a lady that worked with my mom was on it and lost over 80+lbs in a short amount of time
Old 10-12-2011, 08:03 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
Morning all!! Big HELLO to the lovely ladies with great WI's and stunning new pics, great job girls!!
TOM arrived this morning and all I wanna do is curl up into a ball for the day, just me, my Advil and a bottomless cup of tea....
And may I say...WTF?? nearly 5 months in and now my hair decides to fall out??? sigh** almost toque weather up here any how i guess.
Have a great OP day!!
Dollface, the same thing is happening to me. It just started happening a week or so ago. I had no problems, then I phased off, went on vacation, got back on P1 and my hair is falling out. I am actually surprised that there is anything left on my head. If I wasn't so close to goal, I would phase off and take a break because it is killing me!
Old 10-12-2011, 08:06 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by stolaf View Post
Hi all - I had to travel for work this week and got home tonight. It was harder to stay OP and I have more respect for those of you who travel regularly. I brought bars with me and was careful ordering the rest of my food from restaurants/room service. I'll see how I do on Saturday morning when I WI.
I travel for work every now and again and it is definitely not easy. However, I have always managed to stay OP and managed to lose weight each time. The biggest thing for me is water retention. The salt from all of the restaurant food as well as water retention from flying. My suggestion would be to really up your water intake over the next couple of days to flush out your system.
Closed Thread