Old 10-11-2011, 07:39 PM   #1  
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

Default Starting over Monday

I'm beginning IP again on Monday. I phased off last year around Thanksgiving before I had completely reached my goal. Maintained for a while, had some medical issues that threw everything off kilter and have slowly regained 25 pounds of the 85 I had lost. Now, I'm basically where I was last September. I know the discipline it takes to do this program and I'm actually looking forward to it.

I've set my goal a little lower than I had before, but I'm psyching myself up to think the weight loss just won't be as good the second time around. (I'll be happy if I'm wrong but won't feel like I failed if it proves true!)

For those that remember me, life is rather different. In addition to homeschooling and being a full-time student, I'm also working full-time. I love my job, but means I'm really busy. To add to everything, my oldest daughter is getting married in August so there is a wedding to plan.

I'm still dancing several nights a week which means I really need to monitor things closely but I have a great doctor to support me on the plan.

As for goals, my first is a showcase I'm dancing with my husband in March in front of a few hundred people where I'd really like my legs to look good in whatever sexy costume I'm going to be wearing and the second is, of course, my daughter's wedding. I'm pretty motivated. (Will someone please remind me of this motivation on Tuesday when I'm feeling yucky on my way into ketosis? )

It's good to see some familiar names here. I'm not certain how much I'll make it here with things as busy as they are but it's really nice to know you are here.

You are all in my prayers for dedication to being the best version of yourself!
Marionm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Welcome back and good luck on the plan. You sound like a very busy mom and wife. I also homeschool my youngest child which keeps me on my toes. Hang in there the first couple of days and it to shall pass as they say.
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:59 PM   #3  
Second time around

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/155

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back!

Stop on over at the hard time restarting thread. There's a few of us that were on 3fatchicks last fall and have also restarted IP. We're in this together!
iowahawkeyemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:00 AM   #4  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionm View Post
I'm beginning IP again on Monday. I phased off last year around Thanksgiving before I had completely reached my goal. Maintained for a while, had some medical issues that threw everything off kilter and have slowly regained 25 pounds of the 85 I had lost. Now, I'm basically where I was last September. I know the discipline it takes to do this program and I'm actually looking forward to it.
Just yesterday I was skimming through October 2010, saw your picture, and wondered how you were doing? It's lovely to see you, under any circumstances. As busy as you are, the simplicity of the program might actually be a godsend and I know your girls will help out as much as they can. I actually found it easier this time. Come join us.
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:08 AM   #5  
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Welcome back and good luck on the plan. You sound like a very busy mom and wife. I also homeschool my youngest child which keeps me on my toes. Hang in there the first couple of days and it to shall pass as they say.
Yeah after 16 years of doing this, it's pretty much a way of life. Some days I can't believe that I only have one child left to teach!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowahawkeyemom View Post
Welcome back!

Stop on over at the hard time restarting thread. There's a few of us that were on 3fatchicks last fall and have also restarted IP. We're in this together!
I will pop over there. Thanks. I was a little intimidated by the length and my need to feel like I read everything before I jump in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Just yesterday I was skimming through October 2010, saw your picture, and wondered how you were doing? It's lovely to see you, under any circumstances. As busy as you are, the simplicity of the program might actually be a godsend and I know your girls will help out as much as they can. I actually found it easier this time. Come join us.
Hi Linden. I think I'm doing pretty well all things considered. Here's a link to a dance routine I did at our studio. I'm the tallest one, second from the left. All three of my girls are actually in it as well.

Okay, time to figure out why my daughters aren't up yet!

I actually made that very comment about simplicity to my doctor yesterday when we discussed my restart. It will just make food something I don't have to think about which I really like.
Marionm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:39 AM   #6  
Aspiring Goddess

S/C/G: 176/139/120

Height: 5'2

Welcome back, and the best of luck to you!
ladyrayado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:04 AM   #7  
Started IP Oct. 17, 2011

Hello. I am starting on Monday as well...but this will be my first time on the program. My husband is doing the program with me but he doesn't have nearly the same weight to lose.

Good luck to you and I guess we will be chatting next week to compare
Week 1.

Take care
Mickeymom is offline   Reply With Quote