Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 09:52 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Good morning everyone! Just popping in real quick to say hello. Sorry I have been M.I.A lately, but work has been really busy and getting back into the groove after vacation has been tough.

Had my WI this morning b/c my coach is not available on Wed. Down 1.6 and OFFICIALLY into the 130's! Yippee! I am officially less than 10 pounds from goal. AMAZING!

Hopefully I will be able to jump back on tonight, but hope you all have a wonderful day and good luck to all those who weigh in today.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:57 AM   #17  
Second time around

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/155

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
Good morning everyone! Just popping in real quick to say hello. Sorry I have been M.I.A lately, but work has been really busy and getting back into the groove after vacation has been tough.

Had my WI this morning b/c my coach is not available on Wed. Down 1.6 and OFFICIALLY into the 130's! Yippee! I am officially less than 10 pounds from goal. AMAZING!

Hopefully I will be able to jump back on tonight, but hope you all have a wonderful day and good luck to all those who weigh in today.

130's! Yeah! Exciting!
Old 10-10-2011, 10:09 AM   #18  
Start WW 360 Jan 31, 2013

S/C/G: (H255.5)s208.4/c198.2/g175

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower613 View Post
Hi everyone I just wanted to check in at the beginning of the week and say hello.
Today will be day 7 of Phase 3. Of course I very much enjoy breakfast each day but it was hard to get used to the fact that it was "ok" to be eating what I was eating and not feel guilty. I am surprised to say I haven't gained any weight yet. Do you know when that is supposed to happen? I was expecting to be up 2-3 by now but am grateful of course that I haven't.

I hope everyone is doing well and Happy belated Thanksgiving to those who had one, hopefully you all were successful in your resisting of temptation. I never did have a major Holiday like that while on IP early phases and it looks like I won't have to (this time?). However, I survived many events sort of similar, graduation receptions, lots of traveling and dining out, watching friends order pizza and drink, well, we've all been there! its LIFE… food is such a big part of life! Now, I've rambled. Will spend the next week studying and planning what to eat for Maintenance. I would like to post a before/after picture today….

EDIT - Ok, for those interested I posted my before/after in my profile. I wish I had taken formal photos along the way but I did not so that is the best I can do! (It shows my 52.6 lb loss, size 16 to 6) First pic is just days before starting IP and 2nd two are at goal weight. (Although, those in the fb group already can see a pic of me I will probably be removing it later today since I'm not used to putting my pics up on here!) I call it "Bringing SEXY back!!!"
Congratulations!! You look fabulous and so happy.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:15 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 217/174/164

Height: 5'8"

Wow Wildflower, you look like a movie star! And that's a photo you took with your phone. I think you should get some family portraits done.

I've decided to phase off until January and start fresh at that time. I'm just so tired of Phase 1 after 3 months (although I know many of you have made it MUCH longer than 3 months and with great success). I want to enjoy a glass of wine over the holidays and not be the weird one packing a vat of cabbage at every family party. I could suck it up and lose the 8 lbs I have left, but I really think I should change my goal to 150 anyway. It would put me in single digit sizes which is a life long dream.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:24 AM   #20  
Start WW 360 Jan 31, 2013

S/C/G: (H255.5)s208.4/c198.2/g175

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
You look amazing! So glad Phase 3 is working out for you, I'm still not looking forward to it lol.
I've been "flatlining" the last couple of weeks and TOM is due to visit on Wednesday, I WI tomorrow, still hoping for a nice loss...2-3 lbs. Missed out on veggies at Thanksgiving dinner...Mom promised a tossed salad but was talked out of it cause there was enough other stuff, none of which I could eat. So I ate my turkey quietly in the kitchen and drank tons of water. Hopefully it doesn't mess up my WI too much tomorrow. I'm getting tired of "failing".
DollFace Bella, if you come up with any solutions to kick the weight loss into gear let me know, I also am flatlining or stalled out. I'm thinking about going into phase 2 to maybe shock my system into loosing again, not sure if it will work but might be worth trying it. Also would love to exercise again so may start up again.I had the same supper experience as you, I was invited out for turkey supper on Saturday, and there was only turkey that I could have. Thanks goodness there were lots of little kids and they were the attention drawers and no one commented that I only had the turkey on my plate as I passed all the other food by. I was feeling awkward about going to the supper as I didn't want to insult the hostess by not eating, but thankfully my plate wasn't mentioned by anyone. Good luck with the weigh in and maybe the whoosh fairy will come to see us in Saskatchewan this week.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:31 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Hi everyone I just wanted to check in at the beginning of the week and say hello.
Today will be day 7 of Phase 3. Of course I very much enjoy breakfast each day but it was hard to get used to the fact that it was "ok" to be eating what I was eating and not feel guilty. I am surprised to say I haven't gained any weight yet. Do you know when that is supposed to happen? I was expecting to be up 2-3 by now but am grateful of course that I haven't.

I hope everyone is doing well and Happy belated Thanksgiving to those who had one, hopefully you all were successful in your resisting of temptation. I never did have a major Holiday like that while on IP early phases and it looks like I won't have to (this time?). However, I survived many events sort of similar, graduation receptions, lots of traveling and dining out, watching friends order pizza and drink, well, we've all been there! its LIFE… food is such a big part of life! Now, I've rambled. Will spend the next week studying and planning what to eat for Maintenance. I would like to post a before/after picture today….

EDIT - Ok, for those interested I posted my before/after in my profile. I wish I had taken formal photos along the way but I did not so that is the best I can do! (It shows my 52.6 lb loss, size 16 to 6) First pic is just days before starting IP and 2nd two are at goal weight. (Although, those in the fb group already can see a pic of me I will probably be removing it later today since I'm not used to putting my pics up on here!) I call it "Bringing SEXY back!!!"
You look awesome! Congrats! You must feel amazing!! thanks for the inspiration!
Old 10-10-2011, 10:40 AM   #22  
Aspiring Goddess

S/C/G: 176/139/120

Height: 5'2

Happy Monday all! I think I did really well this weekend, only indulged in one restricted item. After hopping on the scale this morning, I'm motivated and ready to conquer this week. I hope everyone else feels the same!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
Good morning!!

So I'm trying to make some tough decisions this week. With the holidays coming up and traveling and everything being on IP doesn't give us enough wiggle room in the budget to be comfortable. I am thinking about phasing off and then starting again in Jan, or maybe just switching to alternatives but I just can't decide. I'm having such great success that I really don't want to mess anything up but it's hard for me to spend this much money when there are so many other things we need this time of year.
NavyMommy, I'm not advocating anything, I just wanted to let you know I switched to alternative products due to cost as well. It hasn't affected my weight loss yet, I lost 4.6 pounds during the first week of total alternates. There is a great thread on here with tons of information about the alternate products out there. I personally use EAS shakes and Lindora bars. Also, I can't post links yet, but all four phase sheets have been posted in this forum - and you can search for them on google as well. That way you know what is coming up. I wish you the best of luck with your decision and weight loss!
Old 10-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:

Wow your pictures are amazing!!! Also so good to know you are finding that phasing off is not so scary ater all.

Last edited by patns; 10-10-2011 at 02:35 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:26 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 182.6/142.8/135

Height: 5.3

Thank you EVERYONE for all of your praise, it really has made my day and will keep me motivated to stay on track for life! Also glad that I can help to inspire and motivate others.

boyz4us - my exercise consisted of 2-3x a week either biking (hauling a child trailer) or walking with a stroller. Days I couldn't get outside I would just do a few rounds of 30 crunches and a few minutes with 5lb. weights. I want to up the intensity now and get my Jillian Michaels DVD's out.

Maile - I knew I wanted to get 5 under so that I had my buffer, and yep those are the breakfasts I am eating. Sometimes have to make small modifications depending on if they are out of something at the store, don't have the exact fruit I want, etc.

NavyMommy - I did Phase 1 for appx. 17 weeks then began introducing some Phase 2 days. But I always and still do go back and forth between Phase 1 and 2 lunches. I hope you don't have to stop entirely since you are doing so well. I would definitely consider alternatives! I used them plenty and still lost.

iowahawkeyemom - I actually started on May 10th (just didn't join 3FC until July)

Pauley - I really want to take a family photo. I just need to find the time, would be great to have a nice photo for a Christmas card this year. Good luck with your phase off.

rainbowmom - I always use the thought of my first cheat day to keep me going, similar to how you are thinking of the toast! Just knowing that I will get to have things I want eventually is so helpful!

jennydoodle - I just yesterday used your recipe for making beef/turkey taste more like a breakfast sausage and I love it. Thank you!

patns - thank you, and I am still a little scared

I will try to be in touch as much as possible!
Old 10-10-2011, 11:26 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 163/148.5/115

Height: 5'2"

Happy Monday Everyone!!! Begining of week 4 for me and I a down 4lbs at my last weigh-in.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:31 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/160

Height: 5 7"

Well I am on day 3 of phase 1! after seeing my best friend lose 70 pounds and struggling to get the weight off I decided to make a permanent change. I once read a blog that a women was in maintenance for 15 years by wearing the same jeans evey Wednesday. When she felt them getting a little uncomfortable she would work to get the weight off! I want that to be me! I want a kick a$$ pair of Friday jeans ( casual Fridays at work lol) and to be the person I deserve to be and the hot wife my dh deserves!
Old 10-10-2011, 11:34 AM   #27  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:

You look fantastic! Good for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
You look amazing! So glad Phase 3 is working out for you, I'm still not looking forward to it lol.
I've been "flatlining" the last couple of weeks and TOM is due to visit on Wednesday, I WI tomorrow, still hoping for a nice loss...2-3 lbs. Missed out on veggies at Thanksgiving dinner...Mom promised a tossed salad but was talked out of it cause there was enough other stuff, none of which I could eat. So I ate my turkey quietly in the kitchen and drank tons of water. Hopefully it doesn't mess up my WI too much tomorrow. I'm getting tired of "failing".
That stinks that you didn't get your salad. I had a just a mini phase 2 day on Saturday and had a great number on the scale yesterday. I don't know if it helped or if I was just bound to have a good week to the past few bad ones but it's worth a try. (I may be talking too soon since it's not weigh in day and I can't "officially" count the number I saw.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennibean View Post
How many calories are y'all averaging in a day? I find I do better when I get between 800-900 but somedays are around 700. Just wondering if there is a minimum we are supposed to get. Thanks!
I was told not to worry about calores at all at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post

130s! Woohoo! You are doing amazing!

Good morning. Nothing new to report and I'm busy this morning so I better not take too long here. I had another great weekend. Hoping I'm holding on to that great loss I saw yesterday. Not liking the no scale thing even if it has only been a few days I haven't been able to peek. I suppose I'll live. (But I may see if he'll let me take a looksi tomorrow morning.) On a totally off topic note, we had a baby kitty show up at our house Saturday. We've been taking care of him because he looks to be maybe 6-8 weeks old. I'm not a cat person, neither is my dog, so I'm looking for a house for him before my kids and my husband are too attached. He is a cute little thing though. I'm not into the whole litter box thing and I've heard that they kinda just aren't very "trainable". Anyone with cats want to talk me into keeping him? My kids already named him Jack.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:39 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

WooHoo!! Down 2.8lbs today. Not quite into the new decade like I was hoping to be but I'll get there soon enough. I just bought 2 more weeks of IP products and another month of the Multi and Cal Mag. I figure I'll take it to the end of October and see where I'm at. Probably switch to alternatives then, we'll see how things go.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:44 AM   #29  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennibean View Post
How many calories are y'all averaging in a day? I find I do better when I get between 800-900 but somedays are around 700. Just wondering if there is a minimum we are supposed to get. Thanks!
The "official" answer is, I believe, Just do the program and don't worry about the rest, like counting calories. However, I think slipping below 800 is too low if it happens with any regularity. Just make sure you get 100 grams of protein, all the vegetables, salad and oil in, OK?
Old 10-10-2011, 11:50 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 244/244/155

Height: 5'5"

Wildflower - you look stunning!!! Your confidence is shining through - thanks for sharing your photos, it's an amazing transformation!
Closed Thread