Old 08-31-2011, 07:58 AM   #1  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Default old timers Columbus Day challenge (those who have been at IP more than 6 months)

Okay....I know there are a ton of us out there. Maybe you stopped and gained some back.....maybe you want to lose more....maybe you are still in the process of losing.

Where ever you are at...let's start a new challenge.

Enter your stats in the chart. Let's see where we are on Columbus Day.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...1qMVE&hl=en_US
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:24 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/132/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
Okay....I know there are a ton of us out there. Maybe you stopped and gained some back.....maybe you want to lose more....maybe you are still in the process of losing.

Where ever you are at...let's start a new challenge.

Enter your stats in the chart. Let's see where we are on Columbus Day.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...1qMVE&hl=en_US
I'm in. Have been maintaining since April - but I have decided to lose an additional 10-15 lbs. I would like to maintain at 125 not 134. Sheet would not let me add my stats, I'll try later! I always loved the challenges - they kept me on program! Great idea Darbs!
rubyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:27 AM   #3  

Great minds run on the same track, darbs!.. I was thinking just last night that I'd like to be out of the 150s by Columbus Day... so, I'm in!.. thanks for starting this challenge...

hugs
Aunt Sheshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:20 PM   #4  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

So by Monday October 10th... Ok, I am in!

Let's see what happens in 6 to 7 weeks. Maybe 20 pounds??
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:23 PM   #5  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Height: 5'7

i'd love to do this challenge, but i've only been maintaining for a week and i won't be able to restart the diet until November at the earliest. i'd just love to get to the low 130s though. which reminds me of a question that i have for you ladies... if you phase off for a while and start phase one again after at least 3+ months of maintaining, are the losses larger and quicker again like the beginning? or should i expect them to be low and slow like the end of phase one?
longdivision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:26 PM   #6  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

I am in, will update at home as work computer blocks this... I was going to ask when columbus day was... so Oct 10 canada's thanksgiving... thank you so much it helps me realize I am still losing and not doing so bad at all...
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:43 PM   #7  

Has spent nine months total on IP...can I be an old timer even though I'm only 3 months in this time?
jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:04 PM   #8  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

woohoo! Thanks for starting this.

I opened it but it won't let me enter anything. Can you check the edit settings??

Last edited by Pxlkitty4; 08-31-2011 at 02:05 PM.
Pxlkitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:43 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyh View Post
I'm in. Have been maintaining since April - but I have decided to lose an additional 10-15 lbs. I would like to maintain at 125 not 134. Sheet would not let me add my stats, I'll try later! I always loved the challenges - they kept me on program! Great idea Darbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
Great minds run on the same track, darbs!.. I was thinking just last night that I'd like to be out of the 150s by Columbus Day... so, I'm in!.. thanks for starting this challenge...

hugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
So by Monday October 10th... Ok, I am in!

Let's see what happens in 6 to 7 weeks. Maybe 20 pounds??
Awesome great to have you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
i'd love to do this challenge, but i've only been maintaining for a week and i won't be able to restart the diet until November at the earliest. i'd just love to get to the low 130s though. which reminds me of a question that i have for you ladies... if you phase off for a while and start phase one again after at least 3+ months of maintaining, are the losses larger and quicker again like the beginning? or should i expect them to be low and slow like the end of phase one?

Not sure about the answer....I don't know anyone that has done it, but keep checking in and I am sure that from my results you will see the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
I am in, will update at home as work computer blocks this... I was going to ask when columbus day was... so Oct 10 canada's thanksgiving... thank you so much it helps me realize I am still losing and not doing so bad at all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Has spent nine months total on IP...can I be an old timer even though I'm only 3 months in this time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
woohoo! Thanks for starting this.

I opened it but it won't let me enter anything. Can you check the edit settings??
Great to have all you...I will go check the settings right now
Old 08-31-2011, 02:47 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
You and Carla are the old-timers of old-timers....of course you belong in this group...big time
Old 08-31-2011, 03:01 PM   #11  

I think the spreadsheet is fixed...check it out and let me know
Old 08-31-2011, 03:54 PM   #12  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
You and Carla are the old-timers of old-timers....of course you belong in this group...big time
THANKS! I guess there really aren't many of the late 2009 and early 2010 group on here these days. (ok, I know some of them are still reading but, they don't post much.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
It seems that when you take a break and come back you don't necessarily have as big a first week loss unless you were starting to slip and adding too many carbs into your diet. If you are really pretty close to normal, you will just sort of pick up where you left off. Of course, these are very subjective results and each person will have the results that their body gives and not a result that is well documented or expected.

I would say be a bit more conservative in your expectations and be surprised if you find you are doing as well or better.
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:20 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 225/156/125

Height: 5' 0"

I'm in! This is exactly what I need to keep myself on track. I'm still trucking along.
Lalison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:22 PM   #14  

Quote:
Thanks Darbs!
jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:09 PM   #15  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

It's working. I did some nerdy updates and added formulas...
Pxlkitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote