Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 03:01 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie8810 View Post
Goodmorning everyone!! Today is my big day, first day at my new job!!! I'll be working in Child Care I'm hoping I'll be able to meet the principal of the school and get some connections so that I can pursue my teaching career afterwards. It's so difficult to get in this year because of a large cut back on the program. However I'm very excited to be back in that sort of atmosphere, and I'm sure it will help my diet by chasing after the little ones all day haha.

I hope everybody has a great morning, I'm sure I'll be back later to see how everyone is doing!

Ciao!
Congratulations and good luck!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostless View Post
I've been on the IP for 5.5 weeks. Started at 175#. I had a goal of 25 lb.
WI#1- 7 lb, WI#2-#6.05 lbs, TOM#3-0.25 lb, WI#4-4.2 lbs, WI#5-2.5 lbs.

So I'm down 20 lbs with five to go. What do you think of my weight loss so far. I was kind of depressed with only losing 2.5 lbs this last week.

I just started working out with a personal trainer last week also so should I do four proteins that day or just stick with my routine.
Have an extra packet before meeting your trainer. I have a shake before I go to pilates.

I am OFFICIALLY into a new decade! I've been there on my home scale in the early morning hours for a couple of weeks now. 1.8 lbs down today, plus an inch from my waist and an inch from my hips.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:16 PM   #62  
My friends call me Darrel

S/C/G: 414/314/215

Height: 6'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Congrats.... I have never had good hydration, I have been right around -4.5 the entire time no matter how much water I drink.
My coach told me all her men are always under hydrated.
I was -1.4 today so not too bad. Last week I was +1.5. But that was up from about -4.5 when I started on the program. I was only drinking about 60oz per day last week. He said that should be up to 80 or 90 for me.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:17 PM   #63  

S/C/G: H:213; WB: 188.5/180/145

Height: 5'7"

[QUOTE=wuv2bloved;4052433]Yea, I call BS also. Does this chick KNOW what she is doing? Is there another clinic you can go too? I have never heard of eating 2 packets at ONCE, I have heard of eating a packet before and one after a workout but not together that is insane!!! I have been having restricted since DAY 1 and look how I have loss, has she done the program? probably NOT!....grrrr this makes me angry!QUOTE]

I have a great coach who is not associated with one of the big clinics. If you want the name, just send me a PM. I think you can transfer without the paying the upfront charges.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:36 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Just did some quick math (dangerous, I know). My average weekly weight loss on IP is 2.610526315789474 lbs.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:05 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 347/310/190

Height: 5"5

Hello I have a question can I use light cream in my coffee its about 1/2 ounce I tried milk just not cutting it? The fat content is not high it is lower than milk?
Old 09-29-2011, 04:15 PM   #66  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by colley View Post
Good day all, so happy that the scale is moving downwards again!!!! Only been back on phase 1 for 2 full days and loving the number situation, now to not step on it again till after the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish I could do the same but even if I promise it, it won't happen. Good job getting back on phase 1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pselias View Post
Just did some quick math (dangerous, I know). My average weekly weight loss on IP is 2.610526315789474 lbs.
I do this same thing EVERY week. I like to be at 3 but this week's little loss has me at 2.8.

Last edited by ItsAboutTime; 09-29-2011 at 04:16 PM.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:28 PM   #67  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
LOL...i do that too mine is 3.521739130434783
Old 09-29-2011, 04:30 PM   #68  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubu4eva30 View Post
Hello I have a question can I use light cream in my coffee its about 1/2 ounce I tried milk just not cutting it? The fat content is not high it is lower than milk?
Honestly, I would NOT use it but that is IMO
Old 09-29-2011, 04:41 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 298.8/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

[QUOTE=wuv2bloved

Good afternoon everyone, Seems like we have a lot going on today which is a good thing. Lots of great losses today at the WI's don't forget to log them on the Halloween Spreadsheet!

I had a late night last night with the weather we had going on here, it got rough, lighting and thunder was so loud couldn't sleep. Welcome to the newbies I have seen this morning, its great to have you on the boards, make sure to ask questions if you are in doubt, we are all on the same journey and we WILL all succeed.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and I'll check back later, but then y'all already know that right?....lol.....gotta leave my 2 cents every where
[/QUOTE]
I was wondering where you were. I hope you are ok. Did the storm do any damage? I just want to let you know you are my Inspiration! I loved the pic of you and your mom at the wedding and your whole family. Glad everything went well.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:44 PM   #70  

Quote:
Too cute!
Old 09-29-2011, 04:48 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 182/155/135

Height: 5'5.5"

Default New to IP

I am so not sure how this whole things works or where I am posting to. I joined IP 8 days ago and WI today. I lost 7 even. I have no idea what I currently weigh as I was not brave enough to actually look. My coach thought it was pretty funny. Still didnt look today. I stand their with my eyes closed....hating the moment. My profile weight is a guess....and I suspect since I am an optimistic soul....I guessed too low. I have been on the weight struggle (30 pound swing) for 15 years now. HATE IT! I hope that this time I stick with maintenance/exercise and dont eat my way back to love handles and back fat!
I tend to be an "all or nothing" sort of girl so the dieting isnt hard, but neither is the gain. I never weigh myself which is a problem I will have to correct. Did I mention, I also love living in a world of denial.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:49 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
I think that is great! Mine is 1.96 lbs/wk
Old 09-29-2011, 04:50 PM   #73  

Have everything out to make Big Mac in a bowl and turnip fries for supper and I cannot find my WF 1000 islands. I pulled everything out of fridge and it is nowhere . Must have gotten thrown out by accident. I'm so mad. I just bought it last week, so my husband is going to pick one up on his way home. Another $8 plus tax . Oh well, so worth it! First time making turnip fries I hope they turn out ok.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:54 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Wuv had to coach me not ever to use the work "only" and so I am a convert. lol. She is right and alot about losing weight is "mental". A loss is a loss.

So, Wayward & Wuv and going to be my new coaches. I still have alot to lose and I am losing slowly, so I hope everyone doesn't leave me in the dust to fend for myself. lol. Please keep posting even when you reach goal and are in maintainence. I am like ItsAboutTime, I am scared of phase III and maintainence. I love my IP friends
Old 09-29-2011, 05:06 PM   #75  

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandallismom View Post
I was wondering where you were. I hope you are ok. Did the storm do any damage? I just want to let you know you are my Inspiration! I loved the pic of you and your mom at the wedding and your whole family. Glad everything went well.
I am here, I have been posting you must be missing them. Thank you I am on the journey for a lifetime so if I can help others along the way I am all about it. This is one thing I WILL NEVER give up on and you can take that to the bank and deposit it!....hahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzih View Post
I am so not sure how this whole things works or where I am posting to. I joined IP 8 days ago and WI today. I lost 7 even. I have no idea what I currently weigh as I was not brave enough to actually look. My coach thought it was pretty funny. Still didnt look today. I stand their with my eyes closed....hating the moment. My profile weight is a guess....and I suspect since I am an optimistic soul....I guessed too low. I have been on the weight struggle (30 pound swing) for 15 years now. HATE IT! I hope that this time I stick with maintenance/exercise and dont eat my way back to love handles and back fat!
I tend to be an "all or nothing" sort of girl so the dieting isnt hard, but neither is the gain. I never weigh myself which is a problem I will have to correct. Did I mention, I also love living in a world of denial.
Suzih, welcome to the boards and congrats on making the best decision of your life. You have come to the right place for support that is for sure. You have taken the first step which is the worse one, and have done outstanding for the first week. This is the beginning of your NEW life....WELCOME!

I do suggest that you find out how much you weigh though. It looks like you have a number in your mind that you want to get too. It will in your best interest to find out exactly how much you are at. Its like when you go to support group and admit you have a problem the first step is the admitting it. You may not be as high as you think you are. It is part of the process to know what you are working with. 7lbs for your first loss is awesome so you are on the right track for sure!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Wuv had to coach me not ever to use the work "only" and so I am a convert. lol. She is right and alot about losing weight is "mental". A loss is a loss.

So, Wayward & Wuv and going to be my new coaches. I still have alot to lose and I am losing slowly, so I hope everyone doesn't leave me in the dust to fend for myself. lol. Please keep posting even when you reach goal and are in maintainence. I am like ItsAboutTime, I am scared of phase III and maintainence. I love my IP friends
Ut oh Wayward, looks like we will have our hands full keeping Bella on track I did good with converting from not using THAT word with her WI's. Bella you are awesome, keep this attitude and you will do just fine. You are not going to get rid of me that easy, you are stuck with me like GLUE!....hahaha
Closed Thread