Old 01-23-2012, 06:22 PM   #76  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
Bump
Thanks, NavyMommy, I was just going to bump it as well!...great mind think alike
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:25 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Thanks, NavyMommy, I was just going to bump it as well!...great mind think alike
Haha yes they do
NavyMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:07 PM   #78  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

I think this is another good one to bump
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:27 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 205/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Lady View Post
My husband is thin too. I still weigh more than he does.
But, not for long!! And yes, he deserves a skinny hot wife!! More importantly, he deserves a wife that is happy in her own body. The more confident we are, the better everything else seems to get. My husband has never complained about my weight. I am doing this for me because I deserve it and I'm worth it! *flips hair* LOL!

I'm right there with you, after I had my daughter 4 years ago, I could never get the weight off. I'd teater tot and gain a few more. Not this time!!!!!! Im ready to feel hot again!!!!... BTW Im from LA too!!!!
saintsbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #80  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

IP rocks....I still hang around the reboot and maintenance thread daily....but I was a 100% NOT a single bite lick or taste person to get me to my goal. On Saturday I will be a full year in maintenance. I weigh exactly what I did one year ago, but I had gotten 5 pounds lighter last fall...so that is where I wish I could be again....but hey....this is the first time I have ever kept the weight off.

The key...weighing in and phase 1 days and reboots every few months.
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:38 PM   #81  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
IP rocks....I still hang around the reboot and maintenance thread daily....but I was a 100% NOT a single bite lick or taste person to get me to my goal. On Saturday I will be a full year in maintenance. I weigh exactly what I did one year ago, but I had gotten 5 pounds lighter last fall...so that is where I wish I could be again....but hey....this is the first time I have ever kept the weight off.

The key...weighing in and phase 1 days and reboots every few months.
Outstanding. I am soooo sick of listening to people say oh good job, but people always gain it back. You're proof this is not always true. Thanks for posting to let us know how you are doing. I appreciate the positive example you've shared with us.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 08:15 PM   #82  

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Outstanding. I am soooo sick of listening to people say oh good job, but people always gain it back. You're proof this is not always true. Thanks for posting to let us know how you are doing. I appreciate the positive example you've shared with us.
I had quite a few people at work say I would gain it back...but that was two years ago they were telling me that. I think a few of them are still weighting. I now know that it is a battle that I will tackle forever and I will not let my guard down. The losing was very easy for me....I just followed phase 1 perfect.....the maintenance is tricky, but I feel like I am getting a good grip on it now. This forum is a big part of keeping it off.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #83  

I've been on program for 7 weeks - 100% - and have lost 27 lbs. I don't post as often as I should - but I check in almost every day for my daily motivation!
theteacherspet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #84  
Began IP 3-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
I had quite a few people at work say I would gain it back...but that was two years ago they were telling me that. I think a few of them are still weighting. I now know that it is a battle that I will tackle forever and I will not let my guard down. The losing was very easy for me....I just followed phase 1 perfect.....the maintenance is tricky, but I feel like I am getting a good grip on it now. This forum is a big part of keeping it off.
Awesomeness! Very motivating.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:09 PM   #85  
IP start date 05/23/12

S/C/G: 208/150/140ish

Height: 5'5''

Thank you, thank you everyone! This particular thread was much appreciated when I had a terrible craving for wine. So far, this part has been the toughest to give up....ideas?
Mufassia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 01:53 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Default 100%

Proud to claim 100% OP
Diana B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 02:30 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufassia View Post
Thank you, thank you everyone! This particular thread was much appreciated when I had a terrible craving for wine. So far, this part has been the toughest to give up....ideas?
Not original but Mio, water w/ lemon, herbal tea.
Chloe222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:13 PM   #88  
Began IP 3-29-2012

Quote:
No great ideas but keep working it. I don't drink much to begin with but it is tough at times. I was at the bar buying a wine for my wife after a wedding Saturday and someone offered to buy me a drink. I told hi. I wasn't drive kind g when he looked funny at me I told him it was part of the diet I was on. He said Nahh one. Right won't matter. I said maybe not but I've lost 75#'s in 8 weeks and I'm not messing with it. Later that night someone commented in my blender bottle so I shared again. They were pretty impressed I'd brought it along with a shake. They held the sauce on my steak I ate my asparagus, 1st time ever, it was good. I skipped the carrots and managed potatoes. The shake saved me. I had a pack of BBQ ridges later that night and two cups of coffee along with lots of water! My wife said sorry to me about the things I passed on. I smiled and told her it was worth it because baking cookies was much easier and a lot better. We both giggled at that.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:45 PM   #89  

Quote:
That was the hardest part for me too. But I wanted to lose the weight more....so I just did it. I was so psycho 100% that I really didn't leave the house except for work for the first four months...and I am a quite social go out every weekend person. I just put my head down and got it done. By the beginning of the fifth month I was down 60 pounds and there was no turning back.

Just stay focused and don't think or talk about cheating and you will love the results! Good luck
Old 05-28-2012, 10:00 PM   #90  

Height: 5'4"

My name is Holly and i am VERY new to this. I have been on IP for 5 weeks and down 20 pounds. I had a very rough Memorial Day weekend and was contemplating quitting until I started reading this thread. Thank you EVERYONE for supporting each other. i am ready to go at it again.

Hgamroth is offline   Reply With Quote