Old 09-25-2011, 11:55 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'9"

Not nearly as ambitious as yesterday. I got a lot of stuff done around the house yesterday. Today I seem to have come down with a cold. Lots of body aches and headaches. Is it ok to eat low sodium chicken broth? Or maybe add some vegi's to the broth to make a soup. Not sure i can manage to eat the required 4c. vegi for the day. I don't have much of an appitite.
Ryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:14 PM   #62  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
Not nearly as ambitious as yesterday. I got a lot of stuff done around the house yesterday. Today I seem to have come down with a cold. Lots of body aches and headaches. Is it ok to eat low sodium chicken broth? Or maybe add some vegi's to the broth to make a soup. Not sure i can manage to eat the required 4c. vegi for the day. I don't have much of an appitite.
Hope that you feel better... I am not sure about the broth... I think that I have seen it on here a couple of times.
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:22 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 214/160/160

Height: 5'4

Default It's Sunday already??

Hello all!!

Feeling good and not so good all in one! I'm 26lbs down in 9 weeks. Thought it'd be more but it's still a victory. I dug into my old jean bin and found a pair I haven't fit in 4 years and had to wear a belt with them :-)

Saturday--I went out to eat...something I haven't done very much of in the last 9 weeks and I think I did pretty well. I ordered grouper and blackened shrimp and asparagus. My friend ate the bread and desert and I just watched...and crazy thing...didn't even bother me cause I felt and looked great!

Today...it's already 12:20p and I haven't ate or even took a sip of water...SMH!!

Anyway...I'm looking for some phase 1 pizza alternatives...anyone got any?

Thanks

Have a good week!
droidgigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:37 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidgigi View Post
Hello all!!

Feeling good and not so good all in one! I'm 26lbs down in 9 weeks. Thought it'd be more but it's still a victory. I dug into my old jean bin and found a pair I haven't fit in 4 years and had to wear a belt with them :-)

Saturday--I went out to eat...something I haven't done very much of in the last 9 weeks and I think I did pretty well. I ordered grouper and blackened shrimp and asparagus. My friend ate the bread and desert and I just watched...and crazy thing...didn't even bother me cause I felt and looked great!

Today...it's already 12:20p and I haven't ate or even took a sip of water...SMH!!

Thanks

Have a good week!

I second the phase 1 pizza recipe. I have been wanting pizza lately. Anyone have any ideas?
Ryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:41 PM   #65  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
UGH!! MEE TOO!! Im soooo sick, and I can't even get out of bed never mind think about chopping veggies!!!! I feel bad, but Im sick, and I can't even think about food, nevermind preparing it... I've also seen other people talking about broth. When I looked into chicken brother there seemed to be more carbs. but I did find a bullion, that wasn't a cube, but it was condensed and came in little individuals packages and only had 1 carb per package, and you add 3 cups of water, so I even added less of both to cut them in half. We are allowed 40g of carbs a day, so if you don't have alot of restricted packages Im sure it's fine!!
But wont be having 4c of veggies thats for sure... I just can't do it. I might see how much of a cucumber I can handle in a little bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidgigi View Post
Hello all!!

Thanks

Have a good week!
You should check the recipe sticky im sure ive seen recipes using the crepes or pancakes with less water and baking them, and making them into a pizza.. i don't know how to link it, but if you can't find it I can try copying and pasting it to you.
LisaPatriciaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:35 PM   #66  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaPatriciaK View Post
We are allowed 40g of carbs a day, so if you don't have alot of restricted packages Im sure it's fine!!
Where does that come from? I've never, ever heard the number 40. And I do hope you feel better.
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:44 PM   #67  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Where does that come from? I've never, ever heard the number 40. And I do hope you feel better.
in your packages... thats your approx daily amount. its something my coach mentioned to me... your packages have a certain amount, which is why some are restricted to only once per day because they would go over 40g of carbs. i dont mean in the food you buy. but that was the lowest chicken broth I could find.
LisaPatriciaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 347/310/190

Height: 5"5

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by odirish View Post
The place i am going to is called the spine and wellness center. It's on Perkimon Drive

Mary Ann

I never been there did someone refer you? How much is there start up and weekly food? I go to my weigh in tomorrow but my scale is only down maybe a pound so I'm getting frustrated.
Bubu4eva30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:00 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Stopped by the tattoo parlor to talk about my upcoming tat with the new artist. I feel so much better now! I got to see some of his work, and he really liked my ideas. He also had some good suggestions and will have a couple of different drawings ready for me on Saturday. Back to being excited!!
I've officially changed my goal to 160. I can currently get into 10s and button them. They are pretty snug around the hips (not so much in thighs which surprises me) so I won't be wearing them just yet. But when I'm at goal they'll be great.
pselias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:04 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 347/310/190

Height: 5"5

Ok well today I am another migrine and getting frustrated I had a headache All week feel like crap and I want to cheat but didn't I want my favorite rest sooo bad it's making me mad. my weigh in is tomorrow week 4. I am just so stressed I feel like crying ugh. Hope tomorrow is better.
Bubu4eva30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:09 PM   #71  

Smile New

Hello everyone, I am new to this site as I just started the IP diet yesterday. The food is tastier than I thought it was going to be..and I am not as hungry as I thought I would be. I am halfway through my second day and feeling good!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!
Raylene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:10 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubu4eva30 View Post
Ok well today I am another migrine and getting frustrated I had a headache All week feel like crap and I want to cheat but didn't I want my favorite rest sooo bad it's making me mad. my weigh in is tomorrow week 4. I am just so stressed I feel like crying ugh. Hope tomorrow is better.
I have migraines as well. I had one constantly the first week, so bad actually that I couldn't eat much of the time and had lots of packets left for week two. But I am in week 8 now I think and haven't had a migraine since week one. You better get it checked out. But when I have a migraine I can't even think of food so I didn't want to cheat but not eating enough is bad too.
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:49 PM   #73  
Giniwarrior

S/C/G: 238/178/155

Height: 5'5"

Talking Day 4

Not hungry but missing something real crunchy to eat. Is there a limit on how much sweetner we can use. I am using about 4 packets a day. I was a total diet pepsi-aholic. I have changed over to ice tea I make my self and stay away from anything with aspertame(sp). This way I get my water too.
Giniwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:52 PM   #74  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

So happy to have found this forum. I started a week ago on my doctor's suggestion and so glad I did. The first 4 days were not pretty, but I made it through and now I'm doing great. Lost 7 pounds and 9 inches at the end of my first week. I'm worried that from now on my weight loss will be slow as I had to have a hysterectomy last fall and I know menopause can slow things down. Either way I'm in for the long hall and I'm enjoying the food, well except for drink envelopes. I just really need to water those down. Now I'm off to read everyone's post.

Dana
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:03 PM   #75  
Reboot 10/24/15 - Age 49

S/C/G: 217.5/202.3/155

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezD View Post
First weigh-in today 9.4 lbs in 10 days!!!!!!!
So awesome!!!! I've been on IP wife Aug 5 and this program works so well! Right now though I'm feeling very tired of vegetables. Staying OP but today I pureed 4 cups of steamed broccoli and cauliflower into my IP Broccoli and Cheese soup and forced it all down! Now at least I know I got my 4 cups in today!! Some days are just like this though.
Tuscany123 is offline   Reply With Quote