Old 09-21-2011, 06:10 PM   #1  

Arrow IP comparable products in UK

Hello:

I was doing the IP diet in the states but our family has been relocated to Ireland (for work) and I'm having a difficult time finding products that are comparable or even sites online where I could order the IP bars, etc..

Unfortunately not a whole lot of places ship internationally either.. any ideas, suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!
bellat99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:12 AM   #2  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellat99 View Post
Hello:

I was doing the IP diet in the states but our family has been relocated to Ireland (for work) and I'm having a difficult time finding products that are comparable or even sites online where I could order the IP bars, etc..

Unfortunately not a whole lot of places ship internationally either.. any ideas, suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!
The IP products you used in the states are not available in Europe. The Paris office has some limited products but the last time I checked they were higher carb, intended for athletes? The only product I've found that is low or no carb, low or no fat, dissolvable, and palatable is Syntrax Matrix and the have a variety of flavors and the important amino acids. But check the nutrition facts carefully. http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...yntrax&x=0&y=0

The product appears to be cheaper in euros (amazon.de) than pounds but I don't know what the import limitations might be or whether you have to pay the 19% German tax plus any UK tax. Gook luck. AND, if you find something else you like, please let me know, OK?
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:04 PM   #3  

will do and thanks much!
bellat99 is offline   Reply With Quote