Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowmom View Post
Right on!
Outstanding! Great job!
Old 09-20-2011, 08:31 PM   #92  
1Sunny1

S/C/G: 241/218/185

Height: 5'10.5"

Oh my gosh I am tired tonight. I am still waiting for the surge of energry that some people talk about from being on this diet. I don't think it's going to hit as I am into week 5. I blame my children! Well, off to make dinner for tonight-I have no idea what to make but I am hoping something will come to me! Have a great evening everyone!! Oh, I am taking a quick trip out of state and a little scared about staying OP. I am trying to plan for everything and I have gotten some ideas from my coach. After reading the daily posts I have even more ideas! Thank you all!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 08:57 PM   #93  

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldchocnsexy View Post
Just back from my WI. I am 9 lbs from my goal. Six pound loss since the last weigh-in. This is encouraging. I may have to consider changing my goal from my original 184 to 180, or 179!
Wow! Congrats on your 6 pound loss and almost to goal!!! I weigh in tomorrow and am waiting for the Whoosh Fairy to come by. I haven't got on the scale the last few days so I really don't know what to expect. I know that I have been more hungry and the last 2 days I have had a restricted item to eat, which I have been avoiding.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:00 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 182/142/142

Height: 5'4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pselias View Post
Up nearly a pound today. I'm assuming it is my body adjusting to last night's exercise. I paid for 5 pilates classes, and can't wait to keep going. Not as sore today as I thought I'd be, but it's still early.

It is a super windy day in SD! and chilly to boot. I only have two pairs of pants appropriate for work (all my jeans are falling off now too) and didn't want to wear a dress/skirt on a day like this. I really want to buy some killer boots to wear with all the dresses I've been buying for fall, but I feel bad spending $$ on shoes when what I really need is clothes for my new bod. I guess I'm having guilt about doing so much for me lately. That is what got me fat in the first place, so I just need to get over it!!!
It HAS been a bit windy in SD!!! I actually bought some jean leggings today to wear with a great pair of knee-high boots I found at TJ Maxx. Now... will I have the nerve to wear them? That is the question! Good luck with knocking that pound to the curb and enjoy your pilates class. (And, yes, it IS time for you to pamper yourself!)
Old 09-20-2011, 09:29 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 244/244/155

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd447 View Post
This weekend, the scale finally started to move again. I have been stalled for about a month. It has been driving me crazy. I started a cleanse this last week and I think that may be what is fueling the new drop. I had really been hoping to be phasing off by now. I am still struggling with continuing on to my "goal" of 150 or just being happy where I am. I am happy with my size - currently in a comfortable to loose size 8. Even though I know in my mind that the bmi scale isn't the be all/end all, it is how they look at you whenever you go a Dr. - I had really been wanting to get below that healthy bmi - I think it is 154 lbs for 5'6" so it is only another 7 pounds but since it has taken me over a month to lose this last 9 lbs, I just don't know if I have it in me to lose the next 7! It seems like I have been OP forever. I started the second week of February. At the same time as my mind is going through all this, I am scared of phasing off and "blowing it" and ending up at 250 lbs again. Sometimes I wish I could just turn off my mind!
You lost ONLY 9 pounds in a month? I lost 5 last month, and because I'm close to goal, I'm ok with it. I know I'm just not going to drop the 3 pounds a week I did in the beginning.

You've done an incredible job losing 92 pounds! Hang in there until the end. When you phase off properly (slowly reintroducing the carbs) I think you'll find your tastes have changed and the food that got you to where you had to go on IP will no longer have much appeal. My friend who's dieting emailed me today and said she broke down on the weekend and had KFC with the family. Not only did she feel guilt+++ about eating it, she said it was horrible and greasy, and she can't believe she used to love the stuff! She's only been on her diet for 3 months, and her tastes are completely different.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:37 PM   #96  

Height: 5'6"

WI today, didnt lose anything ...except 3 1/4" !!! I'll take that tyvm!! I lost 5.6 lbs last week so a week of catch up was in order. Plus I've been stressed to the max with kiddo BS at school, yes its still going on, plus I'm fairly certain that I cut back too far on the old carbolas. Meh, live and learn. Quick little inquiry...how do you ladies deal with a bladder infection while OP? I typically reach for some cranberry juice when things just don't feel right but thats not an option so....any creative ideas?
Old 09-20-2011, 09:56 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 229/187/185

Height: 5' 11"

Thanks for the encouragement! From the looks of your weigh-ins I'd say you are going to have a rewarding WI. Keep us posted!
Old 09-20-2011, 10:24 PM   #98  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldchocnsexy View Post
Just back from my WI. I am 9 lbs from my goal. Six pound loss since the last weigh-in. This is encouraging. I may have to consider changing my goal from my original 184 to 180, or 179!
Great job on that WI, that is outstanding. I will be in your neck of the wood tomorrow...haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyswan View Post
It HAS been a bit windy in SD!!! I actually bought some jean leggings today to wear with a great pair of knee-high boots I found at TJ Maxx. Now... will I have the nerve to wear them? That is the question! Good luck with knocking that pound to the curb and enjoy your pilates class. (And, yes, it IS time for you to pamper yourself!)
C'mon now you have that sexy body now you know you can rock those knee-high boots with those leggings!!! Make sure to take pics so we can all see!!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 10:38 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 186/168/140

Height: 5'5"

Thanks for all the inspiring posts!! I will complete my second week Friday. It is so much easier to stay committed when you can actually see and feel results right away. My clothes are fitting differently already! YEAH!
Old 09-20-2011, 10:38 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd447 View Post
This weekend, the scale finally started to move again. I have been stalled for about a month. It has been driving me crazy. I started a cleanse this last week and I think that may be what is fueling the new drop. I had really been hoping to be phasing off by now. I am still struggling with continuing on to my "goal" of 150 or just being happy where I am. I am happy with my size - currently in a comfortable to loose size 8. Even though I know in my mind that the bmi scale isn't the be all/end all, it is how they look at you whenever you go a Dr. - I had really been wanting to get below that healthy bmi - I think it is 154 lbs for 5'6" so it is only another 7 pounds but since it has taken me over a month to lose this last 9 lbs, I just don't know if I have it in me to lose the next 7! It seems like I have been OP forever. I started the second week of February. At the same time as my mind is going through all this, I am scared of phasing off and "blowing it" and ending up at 250 lbs again. Sometimes I wish I could just turn off my mind!

What an incredible difference, and you have done this since the end of Feb. That is amazing, people must be shocked if they haven't seen you in awhile.

Pat
Old 09-20-2011, 10:40 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
WI today, didnt lose anything ...except 3 1/4" !!! I'll take that tyvm!! I lost 5.6 lbs last week so a week of catch up was in order. Plus I've been stressed to the max with kiddo BS at school, yes its still going on, plus I'm fairly certain that I cut back too far on the old carbolas. Meh, live and learn. Quick little inquiry...how do you ladies deal with a bladder infection while OP? I typically reach for some cranberry juice when things just don't feel right but thats not an option so....any creative ideas?
You can buy cranberry capsules in the health food store...
Old 09-20-2011, 10:40 PM   #102  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower613 View Post
Thank you so much! I have been doing some PH1 and some PH2, back and forth. I spent literally hours organizing my PH3 breakfast plan and I honestly think it made me get ahead of myself thinking of all the food I will get to eat in the future but I just need to focus on the present and keep taking this one day at a time like I was.
Wildflower..I did have that thought..maybe you are stressed about going to Phase 3..I did the same thing..I have gone to stores and studied carb counts trying to figure out this Phase 3 breakfast..I also have tried to make menus.
Can you post your spread sheet for me also? I want ideas.
.Have you looked at soy yogurt?
I am glad you are feeling better..The one day focus is a good one.

Last edited by Maile; 09-20-2011 at 10:44 PM.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:51 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunLoser View Post
That's a good idea, too. My coach is very strict...when I asked her this morning about the pudding cakes (I've been enjoying them for awhile ), she said the egg whites would have to go towards my daily protein. So I would have to deduct some protein from my dinner. Do you all do that? Maybe that's why my weight has slowed down. Don't really know.

Be careful of cutting too far back, it really slows down your loss. My coach said the egg whites are a bonus, you don't have to count them and they really help with hunger.
Cutting out the resricteds is not a good idea either. Your brain needs the carbs which are very low on this plan even when you count the restricted. Your losses have likely been slow because your coach is cutting out things that are actually part of the program.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:00 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 182.6/142.8/135

Height: 5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyswan View Post
OK Make that 5 of us from SD. Represent~! And the leggings and boots A look I've always dreamt about but wouldn't DARE try - just might be mine for the first time too so do it and rock it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maile View Post
Wildflower..I did have that thought..maybe you are stressed about going to Phase 3..I did the same thing..I have gone to stores and studied carb counts trying to figure out this Phase 3 breakfast..I also have tried to make menus.
Can you post your spread sheet for me also? I want ideas.
.Have you looked at soy yogurt?
I am glad you are feeling better..The one day focus is a good one.
Yes I did get ahead of myself for sure. I couldn't find a way to send the spreadsheet in PM but I'm going to figure something out so I can share it....tbc
I haven't looked at Soy yogurt, so far I just have the Greek yogurt for my options which before IP I didn't like..but that could all be different now as many things I like now that I didn't before.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:08 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 182/142/142

Height: 5'4.5"

[QUOTE=wildflower613;4041010]OK Make that 5 of us from SD. Represent~! And the leggings and boots A look I've always dreamt about but wouldn't DARE try - just might be mine for the first time too so do it and rock it!

Thanks for the encouragement. I think I'll wear them around the house first and see if the dog hides.

WI tomorrow and I'm really suffering diet fatigue! I may just start Phase III if my coach says OK. Don't want to screw up after 3 solid months of OP.
Closed Thread