Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 09:23 AM   #16  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower613 View Post
Thank you so much! I have been doing some PH1 and some PH2, back and forth. I spent literally hours organizing my PH3 breakfast plan and I honestly think it made me get ahead of myself thinking of all the food I will get to eat in the future but I just need to focus on the present and keep taking this one day at a time like I was.
Would you want to share some of the breakfasts you have planned? I'm worried about phase 3 big time and need all the help I can get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
Good morning!! I've changed my WI for this morning and I'm really excited. It's amazing how the scale moves (or doesn't sometimes). All week I've been hovering right around what I WI at last week, but this morning I'm down 2 lbs. We'll just have to wait and see how it is when I get there. After last week I know my body has been through a lot so I'm going to be very grateful for any loss!

Hopefully after this week I can WI on a regular day. I'm hoping to do Wednesdays but this week I would have had to bring both kids which would not be as easy!

You've done so wonderfully with the program, I know you can do it! The only time I allow myself gum is when I'm in the car or cooking the family dinner because those are my two really bad triggers for munching. Otherwise I agree it just makes you crave more!

Congrats on the BMI!!!

I'm sure your TOM has something to do with it. I haven't faced that yet on this diet, but I know it can mess with you! And congrats on the good compliments, I know you needed them!!
Good luck at your weigh in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Lady View Post
Good morning everyone! You are now "talking" to the newest soccer coach for 5 and 6 year olds. I'm scared! J/K. I really don't know very much about soccer, but I love sports and am super competetive. I just have to make sure I wrestle that competetive monster down and keep him from surfacing around the little ones. I coached my son's t-ball team this past spring and seeing photos of myself on FB by some of the parents capturing their precious babies playing ball is the MAIN reason I started IP. I didn't realize I as that fat until I saw those photos. Well, I'm down at least 27 lbs since then, so maybe seeing photos of myself on Facebook won't be so traumatic. We have a meeting tonight and I'm so excited. Can't wait to start! And, my 5 year old is pumped up about it!
Pictures are the biggest eye opener ever. You will look much better in those pictures this time around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Good morning, home today, my poor daughter has been battling fever since sunday afternoon and is having muscle pain and soreness, headache and is all stuffed up dh stayed home with her yesterday but couldn't today.

so i went to loblaws to get her some popsicles and since i needed new salad dressing (got the french one to try since someone said it wasn't bad) i started looking in the same isle (cosher food isle) for other WF products and fell in WF heaven!!! they had sooo many things, mashmallow dip, caramel dip, caramel and chocolate syrup, apple butter, spreads (strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, grape), i didn't know what to choose. So i was undecided between the caramel dip or syrup but saw that it shows that the caramel syrup is good in coffee so that's what i picked and so glad i haven't had my coffee yet, lol.

I know for those in the US its nothing but for those in Canada, especially Quebec, its so rare that we have all this cool stuff!

***EDIT just tried putting the caramel syrup in my coffee and its super delicious.
Hope your daughter feels better soon!

I have been using the caramel in my coffee every morning for nearly the whole 13 weeks I've been doing this. Love it!
Old 09-20-2011, 09:23 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower613 View Post
Oh my I am jealous - I have no stores with that many WF products, very limited here. I would have been in heaven too! Hope your daughter gets better soon, that is no fair!
You know what, check the main grocery store but the products are always in the cosher food isle, i never would've found then if i hadn't been told that's where they were.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:25 AM   #18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Hi,

Thanks for letting me know that we can find WF at Loblaws I live in Montréal, Québec and I can find some WF dressing and Ketchup at a local supermarket called Adonis, other than this, I did not find them anywhere yet, so I will sure check at Loblaws, hope to find them here as well.
hi, i found some also at maxi but not as many. I have an adonis near me but never thought of checking there.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:26 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 217.5/ticker/135

Good morning all. Thinking of skipping my WI this morning and just going by my scale. According to my scale I've lost 1 lb. Not happy and not sure why my loss has slowed down. It might be that there are days I don't eat enough.

Anyway, I'm waiting for my shipment of Nashua products and then I'm moving to alternatives. Very excited to not spend $30 a box.

Have a great day!
Old 09-20-2011, 09:29 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Lady View Post
Good morning everyone! You are now "talking" to the newest soccer coach for 5 and 6 year olds. I'm scared! J/K. I really don't know very much about soccer, but I love sports and am super competetive. I just have to make sure I wrestle that competetive monster down and keep him from surfacing around the little ones. I coached my son's t-ball team this past spring and seeing photos of myself on FB by some of the parents capturing their precious babies playing ball is the MAIN reason I started IP. I didn't realize I as that fat until I saw those photos. Well, I'm down at least 27 lbs since then, so maybe seeing photos of myself on Facebook won't be so traumatic. We have a meeting tonight and I'm so excited. Can't wait to start! And, my 5 year old is pumped up about it!
FB pictures were my trigger too. I had went to my first meeting with the coach (she had a groupon for it) gotten 9 days worth of food, a month's worth of supplements, and a shaker, but decided the plan was much to expensive for our budget, so I sold all my stuff on E-Bay to someone in Alaska.

The following week I went to a birthday party for one of my daughter's friends and when I saw the pictures online I was disgusted. I literally didn't recognize myself, it was awful. I called my coach back with my tail between my legs and got OP the following day.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:30 AM   #21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Hi,

Thanks for letting me know that we can find WF at Loblaws I live in Montréal, Québec and I can find some WF dressing and Ketchup at a local supermarket called Adonis, other than this, I did not find them anywhere yet, so I will sure check at Loblaws, hope to find them here as well.
sent you a pm
Old 09-20-2011, 09:31 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Good Morning,

It is an overcast, rainy day in upstate NY. but the rest of the weeks weather looks beautiful!
This friday will be 12 weeks OP (no cheating), I am currently at minus 22 lbs and hoping to get toe 25 lbs for friday, we shall see if I have another slow week. I have decided to start Phase II on October 7th, so I can go through all the phases before Thanksgiving (not that I plan on being a huge pig). I would like to "restart" the protocol in January, using alternatives. I will have another 25-30 lbs to lose.
I had the crispy cereal pancake this morning and it was yumbo! I think I will get more of those this week, I guess the weather plays a part in what taste good.
Stay OP and will check in tonight to see all the progess!
Old 09-20-2011, 09:33 AM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post

I have been using the caramel in my coffee every morning for nearly the whole 13 weeks I've been doing this. Love it!
I used 2tbsp which is what one portion is on the bottle but its too sweet, tomorrow i'll just do 1
Old 09-20-2011, 09:36 AM   #24  
cinammon

S/C/G: 202.8/187.6/145

Height: 5' 1"

Default Newbie help

Quote:
You know what, check the main grocery store but the products are always in the cosher food isle, i never would've found then if i hadn't been told that's where they were.
The speaker at IP meeting suggested checking out this webpage/forum. I have been told to try out a local Metro store for WF.

I am reading and trying to process everything to do. I am also trying to figure my way around this forum so any suggestions will be helpful as I've never used forums before.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:40 AM   #25  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinammon View Post
The speaker at IP meeting suggested checking out this webpage/forum. I have been told to try out a local Metro store for WF.

I am reading and trying to process everything to do. I am also trying to figure my way around this forum so any suggestions will be helpful as I've never used forums before.
Welcome to the forum and to IP, you'll see everyone's great here and very helpful. Check out the stickies at the top of the page for info, Q&A and recipes. The daily chat is great and if you need to know anything specific, just ask and someone will answer or direct you to the best answer

I checked metro before but there wasn't any. I'm sure it depends where you live.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:40 AM   #26  

Quote:
I used 2tbsp which is what one portion is on the bottle but its too sweet, tomorrow i'll just do 1
If you get too much the after taste is pretty funky. "Chemically" you could say. With a vanilla shake it has been the perfect replacement for my starbucks obsession.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:24 AM   #27  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Good morning all, another busy day here and in the real world... lots of deadlines and not enough time... oh well.

Speaking of pictures. In the offices we work at there is a guy who takes thousands of pictures of you when you are not looking... I usually have a weird look on my face!
Well yesterday I at his desk and he took my picture and I said "his name" don't take my pictues and he says noo you will want this picture after seeing the ones I have of you... oh was he right... even though my new pic had me leaning on his desk... but OOOOHHH so much better than the other one.

Have a great day all.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:27 AM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
Good morning all, another busy day here and in the real world... lots of deadlines and not enough time... oh well.

Speaking of pictures. In the offices we work at there is a guy who takes thousands of pictures of you when you are not looking... I usually have a weird look on my face!
Well yesterday I at his desk and he took my picture and I said "his name" don't take my pictues and he says noo you will want this picture after seeing the ones I have of you... oh was he right... even though my new pic had me leaning on his desk... but OOOOHHH so much better than the other one.

Have a great day all.
Woohoo for good pics! What does he use the pictures he takes for?
Old 09-20-2011, 10:39 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 182.6/142.8/135

Height: 5.3

PaintLady / rainbowmom / NavyMommy - can you believe the power of Facebook? It is like suddenly we have to be on point all the time like a celebrity b/c you never know when your photo will get put online for the world to see! What a crazy world we live in with "social media" This is the same thing that happened to me. There was a point in my weight that I got nervous when I saw someone had tagged me b/c I was so disgusted!

ItsAboutTime - I will try to get you my spreadsheet of breakfasts! It is definitely a scary change. Can you send spreadsheets in PM?

Bellamack - I am like you and want to be in Maintenance by Thanksgiving which just happens to be my birthday. It is also my daughters FIRST birthday the week prior on the 17th. BUT Like I said I feel I am getting ahead of myself and am going to try to just finish the task at hand without putting a deadline on. But for sure need to get there because vacation in January and ready to try to conceive again in February. So the fact that I can't revert to PH1 for an extra 10lbs or so at any given time means I really need to get where I want now and not phase off early. Just feelin the pressure!
Old 09-20-2011, 10:39 AM   #30  
Maintaining-March, 2011

S/C/G: 184/IP 175.6/133/130

Good Morning All!

Not really an IP question, but I'm going to Branson, MO this weekend for a medical conference. Any suggestions for restaurants, shows or other fun stuff that will keep me busy and OP? You all are the most informed people I know!

Lynn
Closed Thread