Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #76  
Joined IP 8/2011

S/C/G: 166/145.4/120

Height: 5'0''

Default Sharing new IP products

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandallismom View Post
YES! Please share the new products...mashed potatoes?? Yum ...cookies?? Yum! Want to see them all. I've had the mango drink and I didn't really care for it but that was day 1!
DITTO!!! Yes please share!! I'm doing mashed cauliflower but cookies (actual ones not ones we make) would be so exciting and the occasional mashed potatoes esp coming up for the holidays would be just as interesting!!

Any news is appreciated. I see a private DR and she doesn't have a newsletter.

carrie
Old 09-16-2011, 06:57 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 229/187/185

Height: 5' 11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
WF mayo is disgusting! I threw it away upon taking the lid off because even the smell is awful!
Thanks for the heads up!
Old 09-16-2011, 08:25 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 182.6/142.8/135

Height: 5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
what a horrible b*^%$H she is...

I have a newsletter from my clinic if anyone wants me to share some of the tips I will. Let me know... it talked about the "NEW" products such as the Mango drink, and the soon arriving "mashed potatoes" and "cookies" also told me why water is so important... do you think I should add it?
Yes Please!
Old 09-16-2011, 08:37 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 163/148.5/115

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
How dare he! Good for you staying OP! Just shows you can do it. My husband has been eating the same things as me for dinner only he and the kids have potatoes and other veggies we are not allowed. He probably eats food like that on his lunch and would be afraid of tempting me if he had it in the house. Great job! And welcome to IP
He is vey supportive. He asked me about 5 times if it was ok to go out to eat. We spent about 5 hours waiting around for his doctors appt. and was starving. He has been battling cancer and needs to gain about as much weight as I need to lose. I'm hoping the pounds will jump right from me to him.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:00 PM   #80  

Not sure if this tea is available everywhere but thought I'd share:

Stash Apple Cinnamon Chamomile Tea

Tastes like hot apple cider and perfect for the fall weather that's coming
Old 09-16-2011, 09:18 PM   #81  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post

Oooh, this sounds good!
Old 09-16-2011, 09:35 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 182.6/142.8/135

Height: 5.3

Quote:

Yes that does sound good. I've been trying to warm up and finally traded in my Vanilla Iced Coffees for Hot Chai Tea Lattes.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:41 PM   #83  
1Sunny1

S/C/G: 241/218/185

Height: 5'10.5"

Good Friday evening all. TGIF. Today was a long day. But minus close to 20 pounds made it that much easier! I tried Miracle Noodles today. Yummo! I had ground beef, thin sliced mushrooms, Miracle Noodles, and some of the Asian WF dressing. I am stuffed. I don't have any grand plans for the weekend. I plan on making pickles and dilly beans. Anyone have anything exciting planned?
Old 09-16-2011, 09:54 PM   #84  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Good morning everyone! Today is going to be a great day! I tell myself they every morning. Yesterday was great stayed OP and I am feeling really good about my coach change. I love to read what everyone is going through and I feel like I'm right there with you.

Itsaboutime and dollfacebella I hope you have much better days today. Keep smiling you are conquering
Aww, You are so sweet!! I did have a better day today thank you. I've had no phone calls, no emails...it was nice to come home to let me tell ya. Today my 12 yr old got his cast taken off only for the Dr to tell him he has strep throat I had planned a "personal" day in the city for myself but he came along so...today I took my 12 yr old son to his first and ,gawd I hope, his last bra fitting. LMAO He sat in the vehicle and played Angry Birds and what not. Man it feels good to get the girls back up where they belong!! She tried to get me to try on a corset, giggle, i passed this time. Maybe when I'm done...I've kinda always wanted to do those classy boudoir pics ...we shall see. In other news, i have been true to my promise and I have not gone anywhere near the Wii since Tuesdays WI. I'm going to hop on in the morning and take my scolding like a man....that's right I'm going to cry lol j/k.
I hope everyone had a good OP day and heres to a great weekend.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:03 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 163/151/139

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
I had the butterscotch pudding for lunch today. I tried something different and added a 1/2 tbsp torani chocolate flavor syrup in it, YUMMY!
I do that too but I don't mix it in - I put it in the freezer and drizzle choc sauce on top and it gets a little frozen. So yummy!
Old 09-16-2011, 11:59 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
Aww, You are so sweet!! I did have a better day today thank you. I've had no phone calls, no emails...it was nice to come home to let me tell ya. Today my 12 yr old got his cast taken off only for the Dr to tell him he has strep throat I had planned a "personal" day in the city for myself but he came along so...today I took my 12 yr old son to his first and ,gawd I hope, his last bra fitting. LMAO He sat in the vehicle and played Angry Birds and what not. Man it feels good to get the girls back up where they belong!! She tried to get me to try on a corset, giggle, i passed this time. Maybe when I'm done...I've kinda always wanted to do those classy boudoir pics ...we shall see. In other news, i have been true to my promise and I have not gone anywhere near the Wii since Tuesdays WI. I'm going to hop on in the morning and take my scolding like a man....that's right I'm going to cry lol j/k.
Haha that's so funny that you mention the pictures. I'm planning on doing the same thing when I get to goal. I just had a friend have some done and they were gorgeous!
Old 09-17-2011, 12:10 AM   #87  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Well I can officially say if it wasn't for DH I wouldn't have been able to stay OP today. I had such a long day. I was at the doctors with my 1 year old for 5 hours. He had a fever of 105 that they couldn't get to budge and couldn't figure out why. Turns out he has pneumonia

I learned my lesson though. Next week I am ordering several more restricteds just to keep in my purse / diaper bag in case something happens like that again. I had my normal breakfast (drink) at 8am and nothing again until "lunch" at 4pm. By the time dinner rolled around I had had such a rough day and was so exhausted physically and emotionally I just wanted to order take-out and carb load. Thankfully my wonderful amazing super husband sent me off to take a hot bath and fixed me chicken and veggies. I owe a lot to him tonight.

I did have one little tiny oops cheat today. I was giving my daughter a special treat and totally without thinking popped 2 M&Ms in my mouth. I didn't even realize what I had done until they were swallowed. Thankfully it was just the two and hopefully not enough to mess me up. I was really out of it after my exhausting morning.

I've also decided on a plan of attack for avoiding the soups I'm going to just substitute the EAS drinks for my lunches until next weigh in. I was really having a hard time emotionally with the diet knowing I had those soups to get through (it's still REALLY hot here though, so that probably has something to do with it). Now that I have a plan I feel much better.

Sooooo, if anyone is interested in exchanging some soups / omelet mixes for just about anything else let me know I haven't done any exchanges on here yet, but I do have good feedback on E-Bay and DiaperSwappers.

Quote:

Yum!!! I just ordered some Pumpkin Spice Coffee for my Keurig, I will have to see if I can find that as well. It's hard to get into the fall feelings though when it's 95 outside!
Old 09-17-2011, 12:23 AM   #88  
Started IP 7-14-11

S/C/G: 280/197.2/160

Height: 5'8"

Today was a good day! A co-worker at the hospital where I work wanted to know why I looked different. She said" have you lost weight"? I said "as a matter of fact I've lost 37 pounds and this is my 9th week" It was so nice to hear. She even told me that my scrubs were looking too big (the smallest ones I own)! Oh well, may have to go shopping soon! Darn it! Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 09-17-2011, 09:05 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 298.8/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezD View Post
He is vey supportive. He asked me about 5 times if it was ok to go out to eat. We spent about 5 hours waiting around for his doctors appt. and was starving. He has been battling cancer and needs to gain about as much weight as I need to lose. I'm hoping the pounds will jump right from me to him.
That's wonderful he is so supportive. You are so strong to be able stay OP. I wish you both well!
Old 09-17-2011, 09:12 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 298.8/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
You are so funny! Have a great weekend and good luck. Pictures?!?!? Humm? making me think that might be something to look forward too... Something sexy...wow it's been a long time since sexy! LOL
Closed Thread