Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 03:41 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 217/174/164

Height: 5'8"

Can I say I'm thankful for my workplace where people are supportive, unlike It'sabouttime's workplace? They don't hesitate to eat a hot dog in front of me, but when I decline the invite to the breakfast or the pot luck they are totally supportive. Everyone is complimentary too. The guys are funny. I work for a large company that has "diversity" training so they are afraid to comment. They will say "um, uh... I know I'm not supposed to say this but, ah um, have you lost weight?" Kind of sad they are afraid to compliment someone, but they still try, bless 'em.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:53 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 298.8/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
WF mayo is disgusting! I threw it away upon taking the lid off because even the smell is awful!
I bought some the other day. I haven't opened it yet. It's very white and weird looking. Thanks for the heads up! I think I'll return it and use WF coleslaw dressing instead.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:03 PM   #63  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Congrats on the new decade...

I was a huge diet pepsi drinker too (2+ a day) and thought too that i would suffer withdrawal at first but i really didn't and haven't had the urge to want some either. I used to hate water, plain water would just make me gag. But now i love it, my mouth is so dry and i'm so thirsty all the time that i love drinking water.
I drank diet Pepsi too! 1-2+ cans a day. I don't crave it anymore and I find I'm more dry and craving water. This diet is amazing, I never thought I could give that up
Old 09-16-2011, 04:21 PM   #64  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
what a horrible b*^%$H she is...

I have a newsletter from my clinic if anyone wants me to share some of the tips I will. Let me know... it talked about the "NEW" products such as the Mango drink, and the soon arriving "mashed potatoes" and "cookies" also told me why water is so important... do you think I should add it?
YES! Please share the new products...mashed potatoes?? Yum ...cookies?? Yum! Want to see them all. I've had the mango drink and I didn't really care for it but that was day 1!
Old 09-16-2011, 04:26 PM   #65  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
LOL no worry, it is rather gross on salads but great for stir fry! the only WF dressing that i like is the thousand island. I see that there's a french one, haven't had the guts to try it yet, just the color kinda turns me off.
I really like the french WF dressing. I agree the color is disgusting but if you can get past that you'll be OK.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:28 PM   #66  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandallismom View Post
I really like the french WF dressing. I agree the color is disgusting but if you can get past that you'll be OK.
I thought it tasted like a strong thousand island and gave it to a freind who likes it.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:31 PM   #67  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
what a horrible b*^%$H she is...

I have a newsletter from my clinic if anyone wants me to share some of the tips I will. Let me know... it talked about the "NEW" products such as the Mango drink, and the soon arriving "mashed potatoes" and "cookies" also told me why water is so important... do you think I should add it?

Yes, I would like to read it please. Where would you be adding it?
Old 09-16-2011, 04:32 PM   #68  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezD View Post
Day three! Watching my husband eat a fried fish platter while I dine on steamed zucchini. His food gives me a belly ache just looking at it.
How dare he! Good for you staying OP! Just shows you can do it. My husband has been eating the same things as me for dinner only he and the kids have potatoes and other veggies we are not allowed. He probably eats food like that on his lunch and would be afraid of tempting me if he had it in the house. Great job! And welcome to IP
Old 09-16-2011, 04:41 PM   #69  

S/C/G: S/C/G 150/143/125

Height: 5'6

Hi everyone! Much better day today than yesterday. I am really feeling full today though, and had to force myself to eat all of my lunch! Very excited for my after dinner snack so that I can try the butterscotch pudding, I have heard great things!

I am also interested in reading about the info for the "mashed potatoes" and "cookies" for the new products. Please post this for us, 2RIDEROLLERCOAST!

Anyway, congrats to every on their SV and NSV! Seems like its been a good week...for most of us (not including me... ) and I hope the weekend will be even better! Happy Friday to you all!
Old 09-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #70  
fatmommynomore

Last time I lost weight after my first child I remember reaching -17 pounds and that was when people started complimenting me. This time just today at -18 three people commented that they can tell I am losing weight. Happy day for me. This must be my magic number. Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 09-16-2011, 04:55 PM   #71  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changetoday View Post
Last time I lost weight after my first child I remember reaching -17 pounds and that was when people started complimenting me. This time just today at -18 three people commented that they can tell I am losing weight. Happy day for me. This must be my magic number. Have a great weekend everyone!
Great job Change! Isn't that an amazing feeling to be complimented on your hard work! Each compliments helps to just push each of us closer and closer to our goals. What a great kick off to your weekend!!
Old 09-16-2011, 05:15 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Kids have requested spaghetti for dinner tonight. I can make my sauce IP friendly and enjoy it sans noodles. I draw the line at making them garlic bread though.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:30 PM   #73  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBeMrsPablo View Post
Hi everyone! Much better day today than yesterday. I am really feeling full today though, and had to force myself to eat all of my lunch! Very excited for my after dinner snack so that I can try the butterscotch pudding, I have heard great things!

I am also interested in reading about the info for the "mashed potatoes" and "cookies" for the new products. Please post this for us, 2RIDEROLLERCOAST!

Anyway, congrats to every on their SV and NSV! Seems like its been a good week...for most of us (not including me... ) and I hope the weekend will be even better! Happy Friday to you all!
I had the butterscotch pudding for lunch today. I tried something different and added a 1/2 tbsp torani chocolate flavor syrup in it, YUMMY!
Old 09-16-2011, 05:39 PM   #74  

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
I had the butterscotch pudding for lunch today. I tried something different and added a 1/2 tbsp torani chocolate flavor syrup in it, YUMMY!
Yum! That does sound delicious! I think I will try it alone just to test the flavor, plus I don't have any of the choc. syrup, just vanilla. I bet the chocolate would be delicious though. Would help curb my cravings!
Old 09-16-2011, 05:46 PM   #75  

Height: 5'7'

Jordana - good to see you post something today. I hope you are feeling better!
Closed Thread