Old 09-13-2011, 02:33 PM   #61  
fatmommynomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinmygrooveback View Post
Thanks...I most likely will be in touch. I am leaving next Thursday for a week long trip to AL. I am thinking Phase 2 might be much easier for me than Phase 1 while away. My WI is Friday....I will make my decision when I see that number on my scale!

OK, peeps......see that skinny lady in my new photo. That's me! Not at my best......but this is who I am today......46 lbs lighter and only God knows how many inches thinner.
Great picture!!
Changetoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:39 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 194/Ticker/135

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DThieme View Post
hi. day 14 for me. down 9 pounds, very happy about that.
At first the diet was very easy for me, maybe because I was so excited to start. But now it is getting harder and harder. I find myself sneaking in little cheats, I find myself craving dumb things like a ham sandwich. I realize this is my personal addiction, I am worried. You would think this scale and the wonderful progress I have made would be enough to keep me on track.
Great job on the 9lbs! I keep wanting to cheat to and have but after I feel horrible! Try finding something to keep you busy so you don't! I cheated for my 30th bday............. luckily though no cheats for 5 days and I'm back on track! Good luck!!
Dancer456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:55 PM   #63  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Most of you know I use alternatives and do the program on my own (well, and with your help). My friend goes to an IP clinic nearby and weighs in tomorrow. I have been hearing so much about mixing the choc and pb soy puffs that I asked her to get me one packet of each so I can try it. She is also getting me a lemon poppy seed bar so I can have a bit of a change on the same ones I always eat. I love the ones I have but I also like to try new things. I'm excited. I don't know how you guys do it because what I'm paying her for the 3 items could get me 5 days worth of breakfast and lunch with the shakes I use. Oh well. I need a little variety in my life so it's worth it every now and then.
I always wish that nashua had something like the peanutbutter soy. I can buy the chocolate soy puffs through proti thin and they have the exact same number as IP on it... so that would be awesome... I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinmygrooveback View Post
Thanks...I most likely will be in touch. I am leaving next Thursday for a week long trip to AL. I am thinking Phase 2 might be much easier for me than Phase 1 while away. My WI is Friday....I will make my decision when I see that number on my scale!

OK, peeps......see that skinny lady in my new photo. That's me! Not at my best......but this is who I am today......46 lbs lighter and only God knows how many inches thinner.
Wow Getting don't you look great... Have fun visiting your new god child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changetoday View Post
I'm so excited, I now have a signature. Wanted to see how it looked. Do you move your signature only when you weigh in or when your home scale shows a change?
I only change mine after the official wi each week... but it is up to you how you want to do it... it is always nice having a signature so you can see how far you have come. Enjoy
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:17 PM   #64  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changetoday View Post
I'm so excited, I now have a signature. Wanted to see how it looked. Do you move your signature only when you weigh in or when your home scale shows a change?
I change mine after official WI, I don't weigh myself at home anymore as my scale doesn't move until WI day anyway.
YvetteSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:51 PM   #65  

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
I change mine after official WI, I don't weigh myself at home anymore as my scale doesn't move until WI day anyway.
I change mine only on Thursdays which is my official weigh in day. I would be moving it back and forth some weeks if I changed it daily.
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:58 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Maile - tooooo funny
Itsaboutime - you are doing great! I wish I was losing as fast as you and Sandy, we are all in the same "time-frame"
Losingtime - FANTASTIC, CELEBRATE you are Awesome!
Gettingmygrooveback- you are beautiful

Happy for all the SV and NSV's this week. I had to go back to the doctor, I have a yeast infection (TMI), haven't had one in at least 10 yrs. OH HOW I MISS MY YOGURT! I guess I should start taking probiotics, until I can have my beloved yogurt again.

Tried on size 14's today and they are getting too big everywhere except the waist. grrrrr, that waist has been an issue since delivering that 11 pound baby 27 years ago. lol. Beautiful day in upstate NY today 82 degrees, the flooded areas are starting to receed, the river is muddy & ugly. Stay the course.
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:27 PM   #67  

I need a word from someone! I just weighed myself and I am the same from last week.... I did weigh in the middle of the day as opposed to morning. Could that matter??? Now I am depressed. I have NOT cheated and I am just bummed. If anyone has a positive thought...I could use it. I have my official WI tomorrow am.
tjlhj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:33 PM   #68  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlhj View Post
I need a word from someone! I just weighed myself and I am the same from last week.... I did weigh in the middle of the day as opposed to morning. Could that matter??? Now I am depressed. I have NOT cheated and I am just bummed. If anyone has a positive thought...I could use it. I have my official WI tomorrow am.
it is the middle of the afternoon so it may have something to do with it. SEE this is why you shouldn't WEIGH yourself...now you have added stressed!!! how many weeks have you been OP? how have your losses been? your body could be catching up to your weight loss. Is TOM approaching??
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:37 PM   #69  
3 lbs at a time!

Quote:
I get weighed roughly around the same time every week just for that reason. And honestly you may lose a couple lbs by tomorrow, I seem to lose mine the day of WI. I have also not lost weight but lost inches, have you measured? (I'm assuming not as your official WI is tomorrow) My theory is, as long as one or the other goes down I'm good to go. I'm thinking I'm not going to have a weight loss again this week but will lose inches again. I only went down .3 in weight last week but lost 4 inches. I'm feeling it's going to be the same tomorrow. Keep it up, it will come off!

Last edited by YvetteSki; 09-13-2011 at 04:37 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:39 PM   #70  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Quote:
You should ALWAYS weigh yourself at the same time everyday. I consistently have a 4 lb difference from the time I go to bed until first thing in the AM. I ONLY go by my morning weight!
gettinmygrooveback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:40 PM   #71  
3 lbs at a time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Tried on size 14's today and they are getting too big everywhere except the waist. grrrrr, that waist has been an issue since delivering that 11 pound baby 27 years ago. lol. Beautiful day in upstate NY today 82 degrees, the flooded areas are starting to receed, the river is muddy & ugly. Stay the course.
Same here, I am losing last in the mid section where of course I want to lose it the most. My boy is 12 but he was 10lbs, maybe it's cause of the big babies...lol. It's gotta come off right? I can't imagine being skinny with a prego belly, if that is the case I am SO getting tummy tuck!!!
Old 09-13-2011, 04:53 PM   #72  

Quote:
I get weighed roughly around the same time every week just for that reason. And honestly you may lose a couple lbs by tomorrow, I seem to lose mine the day of WI. I have also not lost weight but lost inches, have you measured? (I'm assuming not as your official WI is tomorrow) My theory is, as long as one or the other goes down I'm good to go. I'm thinking I'm not going to have a weight loss again this week but will lose inches again. I only went down .3 in weight last week but lost 4 inches. I'm feeling it's going to be the same tomorrow. Keep it up, it will come off!
Quote:
Same here, I am losing last in the mid section where of course I want to lose it the most. My boy is 12 but he was 10lbs, maybe it's cause of the big babies...lol. It's gotta come off right? I can't imagine being skinny with a prego belly, if that is the case I am SO getting tummy tuck!!!
LOL...tummy tuck, the way you said it made me giggle out loud...haha....Never know what will happened over night you could drop more lbs. Just don't be disappointed, it will come off!!!
Old 09-13-2011, 05:04 PM   #73  

THANKS SO MUCH for the replies!!!... I have been here just hanging on reading something. i really appreciate the encouragement today.
Also, Wuv, you made me think about my signature not giving any information about me and I realized I am here long enough for a ticker. This will be my first post with one.
Question is how do you get the little thingies that say each are 5 pounds and the WI amounts??? Do you just type them in under your signature in the box where I pasted my ticker? THANKS SO MUCH!!
Old 09-13-2011, 05:07 PM   #74  

Quote:
THANKS SO MUCH for the replies!!!... I have been here just hanging on reading something. i really appreciate the encouragement today.
Also, Wuv, you made me think about my signature not giving any information about me and I realized I am here long enough for a ticker. This will be my first post with one.
Question is how do you get the little thingies that say each are 5 pounds and the WI amounts??? Do you just type them in under your signature in the box where I pasted my ticker? THANKS SO MUCH!!
Edit your signature, find the smiley you want to use and put it under your ticker. You will have to add on new ones as you go.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:34 PM   #75  

THanks ...just did it!! Now I really feel apart of the group!