Old 09-05-2011, 02:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Going glutin free as well as Ideal Protein

Hi Everyone....I joined IP april of 2010 and lost 55lb. but sadly fell of the wagon this spring. I have started back on IP but also have been reading on how wheat and any glutin products can make me ill. So as of today i am being very diligent about not ingesting any glutins. I was wondering if anyone knew if there is any glutin in any of the IP products.
Journeysend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:52 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeysend View Post
Hi Everyone....I joined IP april of 2010 and lost 55lb. but sadly fell of the wagon this spring. I have started back on IP but also have been reading on how wheat and any glutin products can make me ill. So as of today i am being very diligent about not ingesting any glutins. I was wondering if anyone knew if there is any glutin in any of the IP products.
Hi - talk to your coach. I try to keep soy out of my diet b/c I have hypothyriodism and should avoid it. My coach has a spreadsheet of the main ingredients of the product to let me know which ones contain soy. I am pretty sure there is also a colum on that sheet to say which products are gluten-free.

Good luck
stolaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 161/133.8/125

Height: 5'2"

I have to stay away from gluten, eggs, soy, and nuts. I received list of foods along with their nutritional information in my packet. I am limited to only a handful of products, shakes and jelly, but I am willing to stick to only those products if that what it takes. I am on day 5 of week 1 and haven't had any problems only using those products. Good luck and let me know if you need any more information.
Determined126 is offline   Reply With Quote