Old 09-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #121  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gika View Post
Congratulations on crossing the half-way mark!

Also good luck with school, I really don't know how people who have kids/jobs and attend school do it, I guess you guys are super women
btw, what are you studying?
Health Info Management

It's not easy. I regret not just getting done with school when I got out of high school but I just wasn't quite sure which direction I wanted to go.

I brought the clothes I purged last night to the consignment store this afternoon and tired on a few pairs. A couple of the 10s were looking pretty good but one didn't fit at all. Then just for fun I tried on an 8 from Abercrombie and they fit like a glove. Love them. They must run weird though because there is no way I'm in an 8. I'll enjoy looking at the tag when I put them on though.
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:28 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 214/204/140

Height: 5'5

Hi!
I'm new on here but REALLYY glad to have found you all. I'm doing IP by myself so it's hard to talk about stuff with people who aren't haha. I started 7 days ago, and I go to weigh in tomorrow. I had no idea you could do so many recipes as well which is really great because some of this stuff is nasty Anywho, I'm already loving this thread and I have a long way to go but I know it's just one day at a time.
orangelillypad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:32 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 182.6/142.8/135

Height: 5.3

Really you all are just making me hungry tonight with all this yummy food talk. Scones and crackers and what not.
wildflower613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:38 PM   #124  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
You planning on sharing that recipe or just teasing us with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
I had already made the pudding mousse when you posted the recipe so
I made a vanilla coffee cake and I'm going tonuse the dark chocolate cinnamon mousse as frosting....cause that's how I roll!
Speaking of how you roll, I found this recipe sounds interesting......

 Chocolate Pudding Rolls
 Add enough water to the Ideal Protein Diet Chocolate Cake/Pancake for pancake consistency. You will want it to be a bit runny to create a thin pancake (crepe). Cook on both sides. Let cool. Meanwhile, mix pudding flavor of your choice. Once pancake is cool, spread a layer of pudding over top. Take short end of pancake and roll it up, like a "jelly roll." You can enjoy it right away or, wrap with saran wrap. This will hold the shape until you are ready to eat it.
 For entertaining, once the roll has taken shape, you can cut it into small pieces (finger food) and place on a lovely platter. Your guests will love them and you can tell them they won't gain an ounce! Special Topping: Add just enough water to the Ideal Protein Diet Cocoa Drink to make a thick "sauce." Drizzle over Ideal Protein Chocolate Pudding Rolls!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:40 PM   #125  

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangelillypad View Post
Hi!
I'm new on here but REALLYY glad to have found you all. I'm doing IP by myself so it's hard to talk about stuff with people who aren't haha. I started 7 days ago, and I go to weigh in tomorrow. I had no idea you could do so many recipes as well which is really great because some of this stuff is nasty Anywho, I'm already loving this thread and I have a long way to go but I know it's just one day at a time.
Welcome Orange, glad you found us here!
Old 09-01-2011, 11:45 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 228/170

Height: 5'9"

Default Thanks

Thanks for all the wonderful advice and help. It brought tears to my eyes. I have all my stuff but I am going to wait until Sunday to start. We have a booth at the local fair all day Saturday and it would be hard to just start the plan and do that.
When can we add the bars in as a snack?
My coach told me no Restricted food at this time.
Thanks again everyone.
Ladibug7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:53 PM   #127  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladibug7 View Post
Thanks for all the wonderful advice and help. It brought tears to my eyes. I have all my stuff but I am going to wait until Sunday to start. We have a booth at the local fair all day Saturday and it would be hard to just start the plan and do that.
When can we add the bars in as a snack?
My coach told me no Restricted food at this time.
Thanks again everyone.
Once you get really into the program like week 3 or so, is when some coaches introduce you to the bars. It becomes one of the 3 packets for the day, but you can only have ONE bar or any other restricted like oatmeal a day. For example this is my routine....

Breakfast bar or oatmeal
Lunch orange drink
snack pudding

This is only my IP food, I didn't list everything I eat, just wanted to give you an idea of how it goes
Old 09-02-2011, 03:20 AM   #128  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Please come join us for the weekend chat!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-9-5-11-a.html
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote