Old 08-25-2011, 07:10 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 143/125/115

Height: 5'2

1. RASBERRY CHOCOLATE BAR.
2. Orange drink mix
3. Leek soup
4. Southwest Cheese Curls!

Those are the ones I like so far from trying, I've been on a week and lost 5-6lb!
xjennyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:15 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
I am going to have to try your chicken mash potatoes! That sounds great. Do you do anything extra to it? How much water do you use if any?

I have heard, don't know when, there is supposed to be come vanilla rice krispy kind of bar coming out. I don't know if I have seen it yet though, unless they changed it a bit or called it something else????

I posted a recipe last summer for how to make ice cream using the RTD drinks and a pudding. You make it in an electric ice cream maker. I bet the mango would be good! I know the strawberry, orange-vanilla, cinnamon vanilla, and chocolate with hazelnut stevia or mint were very yummy. I also have read you can make granita with the orange, mango, blueberry pomegranate and lemonade drinks. Just a thought!

YES! Now that you say it I remember that name. Gosh! What a walk down memory lane.

Not at all tempted to try them. ACTUALLY, that is one thing that hasn't changed since I did the first round on the diet. I don't like any candies anymore. I can taste too much of the paraffin or wax the use to temper the chocolate or whatever it is they do. Also, it just doesn't have the same effect. Still don't like brownies either. Sorry too anyone reading this and thinking I am going on too much. It really is impressive how much your taste buds can change. I greatly prefer the chocolate (dark) pudding over many other sweets these days. (that in itself is funny because when I first started IP I hated the taste of the puddings now, I like them both!)
In regards to mashed potatoes, the only water I add is what is required for the chicken soup to shake it up, then i put it in my cuisinart processor with cauliflower and seasonings (salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, mrs dash.) I am sure you can add water depending how think you like your "potatoes" I am thinking chicken broth would be good too, i just try and stay away from it, even if I buy low sodium, i get paranoid...
leganegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:55 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 219/141/130

Height: 5'1''

I'm about to restart IP after a 3.5 month break (where I tried to South Beach and run/jog-with little results).
My go-to's are:
1) Tomato Basil Soup(add lots of black pepper and veggies)
2) cold cereal (it's just delightful to crunch something)
3)Maple Oatmeal
4) dark chocolate pudding (sometimes I add cinnamon or cayenne)
5) vanilla pudding with cinnamon
6) vanilla peanut protein bar (way too addictive for me, I have to be very careful with these trigger foods)
7) RTD chocolate drink
8)orange crepes with walden farms maple syrup
9) herb cheese omelet with mushrooms and seasonings
10) RTD vanilla drink

I start again on Saturday...and then I will be on here regularly again for support!
WorldTraveleronIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:55 AM   #34  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldTraveleronIP View Post
4) dark chocolate pudding (sometimes I add cinnamon or cayenne)
I start again on Saturday...and then I will be on here regularly again for support!
I LOVE adding Cinnamon and a dash of cayenne to the dark chocolate. It reminds me of the homemade "Mexican style" hot chocolate my mom used to make us kids. I am thinking of trying it with the chocolate drink in a warm version when the temperature drops a bit.

Good luck with the restart! It is nice to see you back here.
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 06:40 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 247/189/145

Height: 5'2"

My top ten favorites - in no order - are:
1. Chocolate/cocoa drink (iced)
2. Peanut butter bar
3. White choco cinnamon bar
4. Pina colada drink
5. White cheddar puffs
6. BBQ ridges
7. Pineapple & banana drink
8. Orange drink
9. Raspberry "jello"
10. Chocolate muffin mix

Items I HATE:
All of the soups and puddings. (Funny how different our tastes are!)
I always had a weird aftertaste with the puddings, so I add flavorings to help.
The eggs were okay, but I never could finish the whole serving.

Last edited by katiebeth7; 08-27-2011 at 06:41 PM.
katiebeth7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:54 AM   #36  
On my last diet

S/C/G: 197.6/163.2/146

Height: 5'

Just bumping this up. I always go in for my weigh in with a list of what I want and today I found this list very helpful. I am going away for five days starting tomorrow so I want stuff that is yummy to help me withstand temptation and to tempt my DIL with.
JackieGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:58 PM   #37  
Maintaining since 11/8/11

S/C/G: 170/141.5/140

Height: 5'7"

What a fun thread! Aren't we lucky to have so many options?

1. Peanut Crunch Bar
2. Butterscotch Pudding
3. Vanilla Pudding
4. Cream of Chicken Soup
5. Cheddar Broccoli Soup
6. Vanilla RTD
7. Cheddar Crisps
8. Caramel Nut Bar
9. Pina Colada Drink
10.Chocolate Soy Puffs
pink parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:36 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 182/142/142

Height: 5'4.5"

Thanks for sharing, everyone. Here's my list of faves:

1. RTD choc
2. Choc drink
3. SW cheese curls
4. Choc soy puffs
5. Peanut butter puffs
6. RTD mango
7. Peanut butter bar
8. White choc crispy bar
9. RTD vanilla

One of my favorite kitchen tools since starting IP is the "Magic Bullet" -- I use it to make my vinaigrette dressing. I also use it to make my RTD shakes and choco drink more like real treats -- I put some crushed ice in the cup, add the shake, then add some s.f. syrup(s): raspberry, choc., coffee or br sugar/cinnamon to the choc., raspberry to the mango. I add a healthy splash of the RTD vanilla to some leftover coffee, add some br sugar/cinnamon s.f. syrup or a dash of cinnamon and blend - serve over ice. Quite a treat when I'm craving something sweet
samyswan is offline   Reply With Quote