Old 08-21-2011, 11:44 AM   #1  
Carrielee

S/C/G: 227/190/160

Height: 5'3"

Default I feel fantastic!

I have only been on IP for 3 weeks, I feel so energized even with my new baby. He wakes me upo at 7 am everyday and I am up and at it. I also use to experience really really bad menstral cramps, which I havent since I started. Its funny what some diet changed will do for you. I always thought I was eating healthy before too, people would even compliment me on how healthy I ate. Yet I worked out all the time and lost maybe 1lb a week... IP is a savior.. So far! I have lsot about 10lbs since I started, but the main thing is I feel really amazing.. and all your stories are inspiring too.. so thanks for that!! I am opptimistic that by Christmas I will be really close to were I need to be.. Yay for us!
Carrielee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:54 PM   #2  
Restarted IP June 2014

Height: 5'2"

your post is inspirational! thanks for sharing!! I'm feeling super-energized too! Yay for all of us!
weathermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:02 PM   #3  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Yah for us again! I feel much more energetic and happier since I have been on IP. My cholesterol and blood sugar were much much lower since being on IP.

I also turned to IP as I was not losing through my own efforts.
Maile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:12 PM   #4  

Height: 5'4"

Isn't it amazing what eating right does for a person! I feel awesome too. On the cramp thing though, mine are worse on the program. It gets better each time though. Funny how everything is so different for everyone.
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:19 PM   #5  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

I feel fantastic myself, if I wouldn't have the problem with my hip I would be **** on wheels....lol....I already had lots of energy but now its even more. I don't let my hip stop me most of the time, just can't do things as fast as I used to is all. Hopefully with all of the Vitamin's I have started taking my cartridge will start to rebuild and ease the problems
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 02:18 AM   #6  

Height: 5'3"

Awesome! So glad you are feeling so good
I was the same with the comments about my healthy eating but this takes things to a whole other level I guess. I would have to say I eat alot more protein then I ever did and less carb loaded veggies....it works and its awesome
Losingtime is offline   Reply With Quote