Old 08-16-2011, 10:56 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 170/159.4/125

Height: 5'3"

Question

Ok, I am thinking of starting IP as soon as I can get into town to get the products. I am just curious if there is a huge differance in doing the program with IP products or using the alternatives from Lindora or Matol etc. The clinic that is closest to my house has a large fee just for a consulation and I think that it's a bit ridiculous to ask the potential client to pay to just hear about the program. They made it seem cult-like b/c they wouldn't answer any questions before I pay the fee. I am so thankful I was able to find this website to find out if I would be interested in this program. Best of luck to all of the newbies. Looking forward to the support group I seem to have found here :-)
Redy2looz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:09 PM   #17  

Height: 5'6"

Hello all! I have been following IP since the end of May and lost 27 lbs so far. I've hit a challenging plateau, the lbs arent coming off like I want them too. It's been very little in the weight loss department but I have continued to lose inches here and there. It has been worth it, it'll just be a push for a little bit longer.
DollFaceBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:11 PM   #18  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdejean33 View Post
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. I started IP on 08/07/11 after a crazy fun filled weekend of eating for my 40th Birthday on 08/05/11. Wow did I need to stop piggin out!! Anyway I had my first weigh in yesterday and I lost 9lbs, thats right I said 9lbs!!!! I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself! My coach warned me that next week will probably not be as big of a loss but thats ok with me just as long as it is a loss! Thanks to all on this board for all of the tips they really help out.
WOOHOO!!!! another La chick with success.....awesome job! Next week might not be 9lbs but it will be a loss. Just wanted to invite you to take a look at the MS/LA thread that I started. Maybe someone close to you and might go to the same clinic here is a link.....

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...louisiana.html
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:35 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 170/159.4/125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
Hello all! I have been following IP since the end of May and lost 27 lbs so far. I've hit a challenging plateau, the lbs arent coming off like I want them too. It's been very little in the weight loss department but I have continued to lose inches here and there. It has been worth it, it'll just be a push for a little bit longer.
Nice job DollFaceBella! It is a great encouragement for us newbies to read of others success. Keep up the hard work and you will be glad you pushed through the less than rewarding weeks
Redy2looz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:59 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 178/171/125 or size 4

Height: 5"1'

Hi,
I am going to start IP tomorrow, after three weeks of serious pigging out. I am a strict vegetarian (not vegan). Other than the Franklin Farms burgers etc listed, does anyone know of any "healthy" protein intakes (as I am freaked out about all the talk about having hexane in veggie burgers).

Am excited, but also scared

RI
tomorrow71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:41 AM   #21  
Chey'Anne Wilson

S/C/G: 165.5/149.5/125

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone! I started IP 6 weeks ago and I've lost 15.5 lbs so far Just stumbled across this site on google, and man is it awesome! Just wanted to introduce myself!
CheyAnne Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 04:27 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 189/173/145

Height: 5'5"

Default Hanging in There

Hello once again.......I've been away for a couple of days because I got kind of frustrated trying to post....I'm not real cyber savy and to be honest, this is the 1st time I participate in a forum. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Well, y 1st weigh in was this past Monday, August 15th. I lost 10.2 lbs. Needless to say, I'm thrilled.

Thanks for all the support.

MarthaH
MarthaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 05:22 PM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthaH View Post
Hello once again.......I've been away for a couple of days because I got kind of frustrated trying to post....I'm not real cyber savy and to be honest, this is the 1st time I participate in a forum. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Well, y 1st weigh in was this past Monday, August 15th. I lost 10.2 lbs. Needless to say, I'm thrilled.

Thanks for all the support.

MarthaH
WOOHOO!!!!...great first WI keep up the good work. No need to get frustrated, looks like you posted just fine!! Now that you know how to post I look forward to reading more from you. There is a lot of info here so sit back and enjoy and yes POST whenever you find something that interest you
Old 08-22-2011, 05:23 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 189/173/145

Height: 5'5"

Default 2nd Weigh-in

Hello again.......Week2.....lost 3 lbs. I would have wanted much more but they tell me 3-5 per week is the norm. I am really excited, have lost a total of 13 lbs so far .

I encourage everyone to look into the recipes; they've helped me quite a bit.

Thanks for all the support!!!!!!

MarthaH
MarthaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 05:35 PM   #25  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthaH View Post
Hello again.......Week2.....lost 3 lbs. I would have wanted much more but they tell me 3-5 per week is the norm. I am really excited, have lost a total of 13 lbs so far .

I encourage everyone to look into the recipes; they've helped me quite a bit.

Thanks for all the support!!!!!!

MarthaH
3lbs is AWESOME. Congrats and keep up the good work!
YvetteSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:03 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 171.8/155.8/145

Height: 5'8"

Hello,

I am new too. I started August 10th. I lost 4.8 on my first WI. I am very excited but somedays are better than others. I still get hungry, and unfortunatly cranky.. my poor DH. I think he is loosing weight (which he can not afford to do) just trying to keep up with my emotions!

Congratualtions on the excellent WI's for the people who started the same week..Yeah!!!
Wildcatinwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:20 PM   #27  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcatinwa View Post
Hello,

I am new too. I started August 10th. I lost 4.8 on my first WI. I am very excited but somedays are better than others. I still get hungry, and unfortunatly cranky.. my poor DH. I think he is loosing weight (which he can not afford to do) just trying to keep up with my emotions!

Congratualtions on the excellent WI's for the people who started the same week..Yeah!!!
WElcome!! What part of WA are you in??
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:25 PM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdejean33 View Post
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. I started IP on 08/07/11 after a crazy fun filled weekend of eating for my 40th Birthday on 08/05/11. Wow did I need to stop piggin out!! Anyway I had my first weigh in yesterday and I lost 9lbs, thats right I said 9lbs!!!! I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself! My coach warned me that next week will probably not be as big of a loss but thats ok with me just as long as it is a loss! Thanks to all on this board for all of the tips they really help out.
Great job on the first week, and your coach is right next week will not be as big but you will have a loss...good luck!
Old 08-22-2011, 07:44 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 186

I have been on IP for 41 days and I have lost a total of 23lbs! I gained ALOT of weight during my pregnancy and this is my post pregnancy diet. The first few days were the toughest but I am so proud of everything i've accomplished! My starting weight was 186 and I am currently 162. My pre-preganncy weight was 140...my goal weight, however, is 120. I am going strong so far, it's interesting how after a while it just becomes a way of life. Sure I miss the junk food but I honestly don't crave all the stuff I used to. The hardest part for me is the alcohol. I went 10 months with NO alcohol and then I started this diet just a few weeks after my delivery. It's not a huge deal but it would be nice to have a glass of wine with dinner...oh well! Thinking of me 40 lbs lighter is all I need to stay away from cheating
gypsymarie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:34 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 171.8/155.8/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
WElcome!! What part of WA are you in??
Thanks JellyMae! I am on the "dry" side..lol, I am in Kennewick.
Wildcatinwa is offline   Reply With Quote