Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 01:23 PM   #481  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MInewgoal View Post
Wow! All the new pictures are fabulous! Look at you wonderful women! So inspiring.

Pxlkitty..congrats on hitting goal! Absolutely a fabulous feeling! I'm excited to hear how you do in maintenance!

I promised Mamarix that I would post some pics of me and my girls. I'm only announcing here, that they are up in my Progress pic thread. Last post. I'll prolly delete it in a while, but I'll give those of you that have supported and loved me through this and want to see my beautiful babies can have a chance!

I'm doing a few weeks of phase 1 again..and then phasing off correctly. That's my plan anyway.

Super duper great pictures....BUT .....get yourself some clothes that fit....that sweatshirt is huge on you girl!
Old 09-22-2011, 10:09 PM   #482  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

I posted on the daily thread too but I thought I'd say hi over here too since your faces are more familiar! I haven't been on for awhile but now it looks like I'm totally off the plan for at least 9 months, longer if breastfeeding goes well! We just found out yesterday. I'm hoping to keep my weight at a reasonable amount during pregnancy. I've been eating healthy and still excercising. Yay!

Good luck everyone!
Old 09-22-2011, 11:01 PM   #483  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilH3 View Post
I posted on the daily thread too but I thought I'd say hi over here too since your faces are more familiar! I haven't been on for awhile but now it looks like I'm totally off the plan for at least 9 months, longer if breastfeeding goes well! We just found out yesterday. I'm hoping to keep my weight at a reasonable amount during pregnancy. I've been eating healthy and still excercising. Yay!

Good luck everyone!
Congratulations I am so happy for you.. You are going to be a great mom.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:17 PM   #484  

S/C/G: 165/132/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by New2IP View Post
Hey Everyone! I want to say right off that I am a lurker and get great inspiration from reading about all these wonderful journeys. Thank you all so much for sharing your experience! I have lost 23 lbs on Ip (33 lbs total) and am 3 pounds away from starting Phase 2. I want to lose 40 lbs total and maintain there. My question is: how long do most people end up staying on Phase 2? Do most of you do it to goal (like the sheet says) or for a set amount of time? Should i go a little past goal since i will probably gain 2 or 3 lbs back when i reintroduce carbs? I'm really looking forward to Phase 3 and eating more real food, so I'm just curious as to everyone's experience with Phase 2. Thank you!!
Does anyone have any advice for me?? I feel like I'm invisible! I really enjoy reading all the threads in this forum and learning from everyone, but every time I try to post or join in with everyone, I get hardly any response at all. Am I doing something wrong?
Old 09-22-2011, 11:56 PM   #485  
start IP Feb 8 2011

Quote:
Does anyone have any advice for me?? I feel like I'm invisible! I really enjoy reading all the threads in this forum and learning from everyone, but every time I try to post or join in with everyone, I get hardly any response at all. Am I doing something wrong?
your not invisible, sometimes we just miss some questions. Depends is the answer, how vague is that eh? some clinics want their people to get to 90% of their goal and then go on phase 2 until they hit their goal. So it depends on how long that takes. Me I wasn't losing so my coach wanted me to try phase 2 (that was when I was at 80% of my goal) I am still on phase 2 but having same issues I had with phase 1 so now my coach is going to the regional rep to see if she has suggestions.. who knows I may go back to phase 1 again. Basically you are suppose to be on phase 2 until you hit your goal, the important phase 3 and that is a manditory 2 weeks (14 days) so it will re awaken your pancreas. Some stay on phase 1 until they hit their goal and a little bit further as you tend to gain 5 lbs in phase 3 but as you can see there isn't really a set answer to your question. I hope that helps and not confuses you more....

and

Welcome and have a great night.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:03 AM   #486  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
I haven't been on for awhile but now it looks like I'm totally off the plan for at least 9 months, longer if breastfeeding goes well! We just found out yesterday. I'm hoping to keep my weight at a reasonable amount during pregnancy. I've been eating healthy and still excercising. Yay!
That's just super! Thanks for sharing. Brava!
2Ride, I really like your new avatar.

Last edited by Linden; 09-23-2011 at 04:06 AM.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:18 AM   #487  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:

Good luck everyone!
Congratulations!
Old 09-23-2011, 07:20 AM   #488  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

Quote:
I've only been doing Phase 2 (officially) for a week, so I'm probaby not the best person to answer this question. I didn't lose any weight on phase 2, but I also stayed on phase 1 until I hit my goal... I'm moving to phase 3 this week.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:44 AM   #489  

S/C/G: 129/129/113

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
My coach said that phase 2 is optional. She said that I could go right from phase 1 to phase 3 if I wanted, but it is critical to stay on phase 3 for 2 weeks.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:03 AM   #490  
start IP Feb 8 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
That's just super! Thanks for sharing. Brava!
2Ride, I really like your new avatar.
Thank you, it is one of my favorite recent pictures, I usually can't get the two dogs to sit still long enough for a picture... and as you can see Red dog is trying to leave.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:56 PM   #491  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
I have done phase 2 twice...I started last September with a goal of 175 or a size 10/12. I got to 175 (size 8) and switched to phase two for about a month and got to about 165...with phase 3/4 I maintained at about 167-169.

I decided I wanted to lose about 10-15 more so I did phase 1 for about 2.5 weeks and went down about 5 pounds, but I am in a very loose 6 in most stores so I decided to phase off again...this is my first week in phase 2 again and I am down over a pound in four days. I will stay in phase 2 until I lose 5 more and then I will go to phase 3 knowing that I will go up 2-3 pounds.

good luck with whatever choice you make.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:16 PM   #492  
start IP Feb 8 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
I have done phase 2 twice...I started last September with a goal of 175 or a size 10/12. I got to 175 (size 8) and switched to phase two for about a month and got to about 165...with phase 3/4 I maintained at about 167-169.

I decided I wanted to lose about 10-15 more so I did phase 1 for about 2.5 weeks and went down about 5 pounds, but I am in a very loose 6 in most stores so I decided to phase off again...this is my first week in phase 2 again and I am down over a pound in four days. I will stay in phase 2 until I lose 5 more and then I will go to phase 3 knowing that I will go up 2-3 pounds.

good luck with whatever choice you make.
Love your new avatar you look SO slim...
Old 09-23-2011, 01:31 PM   #493  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

New2IP,

I am setting a date for now, because I have been losing slower than most,even though I stay OP. My average weight loss is 2 lb/wk for 12 weeks. I am starting Phase II on Oct. 7th, even though I am not to goal. I will then continue through recommended phases and stay in maintenance until January. I then want to Phase I again, using alternatives, until I reach goal and then will properly phase off again. Some people lose quickly, but at the rate I am going I decided to take a break, which my coach thinks is a good idea too. I just had my thyroid meds doubled this last week and I would like to get that med level where it belongs and then go back on protocol. Many people go right to goal, others stop at 80 or 90%, so it is your decision, along with your coach. Good Luck to you.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #494  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

I had my first Phase 3 breakfast this morning. I could barely eat all the food. I know that others have said this, but it's a TON of food. I was SO full I barely wanted to eat lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
DARBS - you look tiny! Congratulations...
Old 09-24-2011, 10:51 AM   #495  

S/C/G: 182/142/142

Height: 5'4.5"

I started Phase III yesterday. I'm so glad I waited until I had a 4 lb. buffer because I'm up 3 lbs this morning! I just have to trust it's the way it's supposed to be because it's quite unsettling after 3 months of OP. I know I am very carb sensitive, so I might have to limit my carb count for breakfast to under 50 (30 - grains, 20 - fruit.) Or, the answer probably is to settle down, just relax, and trust that this phase going exactly how it's supposed to go. What do you think?
Closed Thread