Old 08-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #1  
Freedom from Food

S/C/G: 170/170/138

Height: 5'7" size 12

Default Technical question

I am not sure where to ask this but I'd like to change the numbers on the ticker to reflect where I currently am. I do not know how to do it in the edit mode, can someone tell me? Thanks, appreciate it.
Purrfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #2  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purrfect View Post
I am not sure where to ask this but I'd like to change the numbers on the ticker to reflect where I currently am. I do not know how to do it in the edit mode, can someone tell me? Thanks, appreciate it.
go to your signature and edit it...you will have to change your numbers where you have you start/now/goal weight and then it will change your ticker
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:01 PM   #3  
Freedom from Food

S/C/G: 170/170/138

Height: 5'7" size 12

Thanks, I did do that, but it didn't change the ticker. Well maybe it takes a little time to show up. I'll be patient. By the way....you helped me with the dinner out last night. I did great and did NOT have the wine. It was hard but I feel sooooo good I did it, and I was thinking of you and the dinner with your son, and that it was worth the effort to make a lasting change. I felt fine, even empowered!
Purrfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:07 PM   #4  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purrfect View Post
Thanks, I did do that, but it didn't change the ticker. Well maybe it takes a little time to show up. I'll be patient. By the way....you helped me with the dinner out last night. I did great and did NOT have the wine. It was hard but I feel sooooo good I did it, and I was thinking of you and the dinner with your son, and that it was worth the effort to make a lasting change. I felt fine, even empowered!
Thats awesome!!...i just posted on another thread how proud I was of you!....let me go check the ticker thing...ill let you know what I figure out with it
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote