Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 10:59 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadenlevi View Post
Happy Monday everyone! Had a pretty uneventful weekend, but did receive my shipment from Nashua Nutrition and so far everything I've tasted has been fantastic! I'm looking forward to being in the 140s this week. I also am going to start walking again in prep for a 5k run in October. I didn't get a chance to read the entire weekend thread so I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and here's to another OP week!! Have a great day everyone!
Let us know what you ordered!
Old 08-01-2011, 11:08 AM   #17  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Well Good morning!

This wasnt the most perfect day to step on the scale..my body decided to retain a pound and a bit of water due to the evil TOM.. It came late this time around..but im just glad it came... wouldnt want any more babies at this moment in time..

I think i might just forgo the whole stepping on the scale thing this week..i dont think it will be very accurate for the next couple of days..

Does anyone else have trouble sleeping from too much energy? It takes me forever to go to bed now..im like up at 7 something every morning now and i end up not being able to take my nap like i used to and then i dont get to bed till like 1 or 2 am..and i cant get to sleep! Its like im wide awake! like someone gave me several shots of caffiene..but the funny thing is i dont drink caffiene..Im not a coffee drinker at all..im not drinking pop at all...im not eating sugar..at all...so its like..totally the ketosis thing...and im so not used to it..Im used to being so tired and drowsy that i dont have the energy to do anything...and now im like SPROING BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE... Maybe im just not used to being healthier and having so much energy..maybe i wasnt supposed to feel fatigued as i had been before i got on this diet????? I used to nap twice a day for like an hour each time...and now..nothing...
Old 08-01-2011, 11:08 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Congrats to all!

I am just not losing like others and I have alot to lose. Today I start my second month on IP. I started on July1st and in 31 days only lost 11 lbs and I did not cheat once. Needless to say, I did not make my 15 lbs goal by a long shot. I am hoping August will be better.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:10 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 190/137/140

Height: 5' 2"

What a great Monday morning...Congrats to everyone on the losses and NSV's!
Whirlybird68 asked "You and I have the same weight goals almost. You joined in April? Is that when you started IP? Have you cheated at all, i see you are consistenly losing. Do you exercise any?"

Hi, yes I started IP at 190 on April 9th. I have not cheated and I contribute my consistant losses to that. I walk the dogs every day (except last week when i was exceptionally lazy...and incidently had the biggest loss since week one...but my dogs don't want to hear any of that nonsense!).
It's been said many times...this diet is easy, it's just really strict...I think that even though i was attracted to the easy part initially, I really needed the strictness of the plan, because that has kicked me in the butt and forced me to reassess my relationship with food.
Life is short, there is no doubt. But, man...when you start this program, you think time is moving so slow and the losses may not be coming fast enough...but 4 months into it and i can't believe how quickly I got here!
Good luck to you all...if I have any advice at all it would be to focus your attention on staying OP...not on the numbers on the scale. If you stay true to the program, the numbers will catch up, I promise.
Have a happy and safe week everyone!
Old 08-01-2011, 11:14 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 243/243/120

Height: 5'5

Default First Day

Hello,
My name is Terri. Today is my first day on Ideal Protein. I had the crispy cereal for breakfast. Looking forward to getting to know you!
Old 08-01-2011, 11:19 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 243.6/196.4/165

I am hoping to make it to 30 pounds loss with my weigh in today. I weigh in after work so on Mondays I spend a good amount of time day dreaming about weight loss. Euphoria.

This weekend my sister came by. She is also on the diet and started about 1-2 sizes smaller than me and now her clothes don't fit so she gave them to me. Funny thing is that I gave her a pair of shorts that I grew out of a few years back and she gave them back to me. I am have not tried them on yet. Maybe tonight. But I did try on some shorts and they were size 16. They fit great. So I am happy to anounce I am out of size 18 pants. Granted I still have my size 18's.

Also my BF and I were out shopping this weekend and I saw the cutest tankini swim suit. I normally have to buy my suits online as the regular sizes were just a little small and the bigger size suits at most stores are not cute at all. Anyway I am going to Vegas at the end of this month. The suit is a little small right now, but with another 4 weeks of loss I am pretty sure it will fit just right when I am on my trip. Also bonus it was on sale so I only spent 16 dollars!

Have a great week all!
Old 08-01-2011, 11:26 AM   #22  

Height: 5'4"

Good morning! I woke up with the worst cramps I have ever had with TOM. Anyone else experience this? I was still up a little from Saturday this morning but not as much as yesterday. Hoping for a good loss even though TOM is here.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:34 AM   #23  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Good morning! I woke up with the worst cramps I have ever had with TOM. Anyone else experience this? I was still up a little from Saturday this morning but not as much as yesterday. Hoping for a good loss even though TOM is here.
Oh your brave!! I wont dare touch a scale when TOM comes by...oooh TOM is a mean mean thing.. TOM doesnt get along well with the scale..so i keep the two apart! And yes i get the cramps part..today was the first time in a long time i have had to take tylenol for the pain...

Hang in there..it should only last a week or so anyway....Im just thankful that i dont crave anything chocolate.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:37 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 187.6/164.2/135

Good morning. I had a pretty uneventful weekend, so that make it easier to stay on track.

I was down to 148 this morning. The lowest that I have been since I have had kids was 147.9. So I am almost there. I still don't feel thin yet. My current goal at the coach's office is 140, but I may try to push it to 135.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:41 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 292/262/150

Height: 5' 3"

Since I will be 54 next week TOM is not an issue for me. LOL However a close friend who started the plan first had huge issues around her cycle. She lost 80 pounds since March and it did regulate itself finally. She is at goal and looks awesome! When people at work ask me what program I am ding I just say Ariel's diet and everyone knows!
Old 08-01-2011, 11:45 AM   #26  

Height: 5'7'

I did my second weigh in and I lost 5.75 pounds last week!! I am so happy and feel terrific!
Old 08-01-2011, 12:05 PM   #27  
IP started 4/25/11

S/C/G: 265/Seeticker/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
Congrats on your losses! I love all the support here at 3FC! It's great! And Minewgoal you definitely are a "Roaring success"! WAy to go!
Thanks
Old 08-01-2011, 12:28 PM   #28  

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Mine started this morning along with the HORRIBLE cramps. I also noticed my TOM starts very late. I normally have a 30-32 day cycle since I've been OP it has been averaging 36-37 days.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:44 PM   #29  

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbykitty1126 View Post
Mine started this morning along with the HORRIBLE cramps. I also noticed my TOM starts very late. I normally have a 30-32 day cycle since I've been OP it has been averaging 36-37 days.
I had TOM 24 days ago so I wasn't expecting it until the middle of this week sometime. I was 4 days late last time so I really didn't expect it to be early. Maybe it will be gone by Thurs when I weigh and the woosh fairy can come for a quick visit. I rode to work with my husband today and I was buckled over half the way in pain and I've never had cramps like this. And also TMI, it was super heavy all night. That is also not normal for me.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:02 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Dear whoosh fairy,
If you're not doing anything Wednesday, maybe you'd like to have lunch with me? We can throw back a few bottles of water, snack on some zucchini chips... What do you say? I'd like to rekindle our friendship.

Best wishes,
pselias
Closed Thread