WF Marshmallow Dip!!!!

• So, I just bought this and really like it! Definitely satisfies my sweet tooth (and I am eating too much right now). Anyway, just wondering if anyone has tried (a) a rice crispy treat with IP cereal and WF Marshmallow, or (b) freezing the WF Marshmallow to get an ice cream or cool whip type product?
  • Oh, my gosh, that sounds yummy!!
  • Perhaps I could've tried it, if i didn't eat the whole jar in 24 hours :/
  • Looks like I should open my jar! I have had it sitting in the cupboard but never opened it.
  • I like the marshmallow dip too! When I make chocolate pudding cakes, I put a little in the middle...kinda like a ding dong. I've also used it as "icing" on pudding cakes. Got the idea from the recipe threads. Helps with variety a little.
  • Oh, my, I am getting hungry!
  • I wish I could enjoy the treat as much as you all do seem to. I tossed my marshmallow in the trash...it just tasted like chemicals to me. I even tried "doctoring" it up, but alas, no such luck.

I have been playing with the pudding cakes tho and they just keep getting better, and better.
    I did find that using 1/2 tsp baking soda AND 1/2 baking powder really makes a nice texture.
  • I'm tempted to get this next week. If not just for the pudding cakes but even to top my coffee as though I was getting "whipped cream" I just have so much WF stuff that I ended up not loving. I like the syrup and I like the Asian dressing. The peanut butter makes me want to hurl. Do you think I would like the marshmallow dip if I didn't like the peanut butter?
  • Quote: I'm tempted to get this next week. If not just for the pudding cakes but even to top my coffee as though I was getting "whipped cream" I just have so much WF stuff that I ended up not loving. I like the syrup and I like the Asian dressing. The peanut butter makes me want to hurl. Do you think I would like the marshmallow dip if I didn't like the peanut butter?
    I'm not sure anybody likes the peanut butter. I've heard yes and no about the marshmallow too, but I ordered some. Guess I'll find out for me. Someone has a recipe to doctor the mayo that sounds good, wish the PB could be tweaked. What do you think about mustard and garlic whipped up in the PB? It most certainly could not hurt?
  • Quote: So, I just bought this and really like it! Definitely satisfies my sweet tooth (and I am eating too much right now). Anyway, just wondering if anyone has tried (a) a rice crispy treat with IP cereal and WF Marshmallow, or (b) freezing the WF Marshmallow to get an ice cream or cool whip type product?
    Really? I hated it. It had a really weird taste. And one of the people that work at the IP place said she tried to make a rice krispie treat and it wasnt bad. I never tried to do it.
  • Well, as for wether you will like this and what it tastes like . . .

Let's keep something in mind - it is 0/0/0 and is made from a bunch of chemicals. Yes, it does have a chemically aftertaste . . . at least at first. BUT, it wasn't as bad as the majority of WF products. The chocolate sauce has also grown on me. That said, I wanted something sweet and this fit the bill. It was like strange whipped sweetness on a spoon. I think that after not having anything I was desperate to have something and this satisfied me and the aftertaste wasn't so foul that it spoiled it for me.

I think the PB is absolutely foul.
  • Quote: I'm not sure anybody likes the peanut butter. I've heard yes and no about the marshmallow too, but I ordered some. Guess I'll find out for me. Someone has a recipe to doctor the mayo that sounds good, wish the PB could be tweaked. What do you think about mustard and garlic whipped up in the PB? It most certainly could not hurt?
    I think I'm going to go ahead and try the marshmallow dip. Does anyone know what the mayo trick/recipe is? I have an unopened jar and I'm afraid to open it but really want to use it for a chicken salad spread lettuce wrap.
  • I've mixed WF marshmallow dip with WF chocolate syrup & frozen it... makes a fairly decent fudgecicle...

hugs
  • I have used the WF BBQ sauce and it was ok. I bought the Caramel Sauce and think it's vile. All I can taste are the chemicals. I'm afraid to waste my money on anything else.
  • I am sorry to say that I am not a fan of the marshmellow dip. The caramel syrup and chocolate syrup are decent in coffee, but the marshmellow was just way to chemical-y. I don't like the dressings either. The only one that is tolerable is the 1000 island in the big mac bowl.