Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 03:26 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Yes wuv2b,
I am drinking, ~ 48 ozs. of Propel and 48 ozs. of regular H2O. She also said she would like me to drink some unsweetened coconut water, but she said it is quite bitter. I am going to go to Wegmans and get some, I'll add some of the Torani syrup I got to make it less bitter, she said that would be fine. Are you taking the enzymes? I have not had any stomach or bowel troubles at all, but she wants me to try them.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:46 PM   #62  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
anyhow, to all of you new/newish folk... i never thought this diet would work for me. i had tried everything from calorie counting to 2 hours in the gym a day 6 days a week for 6+ months straight to even a stint of bulimia in my high school years. i though i was doomed to be overweight/obese for life. in just under 7 months of IP i have lost 90 lbs and gone from a tight size 16 to a loose size 6. my current body fat % takes me out of the average category and well into the "fitness" category (this makes me laugh cause i get out of breath walking up the stairs from the subway!). anyhow, the point is, this diet works and it will work for you if you just follow the plan and say dedicated!!! you are all already some of the smartest people i know for deciding to join this program. keep it up ladies!!!
I have to 1) congratulate Laura, and 2) agree wholeheartedly with her. Five months ago, I wrote 155 as a goal weight, not ever thinking that I would make it there. I picked a number that was something that I remembered weighing in high school. It was surreal...

This Monday, my official weight was 154. I have lowered my goal to 145, feel great in everything that I wear, and have a better outlook on life.

I went from a tight 16 to a size 8 mostly, some size 6's. I just registered "normal BMI" yesterday at the gym.

The individual weeks might seem slow, annoying, and frustrating. But, as Laura said, stick with it. This program can change your life, but you have to let it.

Last edited by Pxlkitty4; 07-29-2011 at 03:47 PM.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:56 PM   #63  
Started IP 07/05/2011

S/C/G: 230/215/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
well ladies, today is my first day of phase 2. i must say, it's a bit weird switching up the way i eat after having done the same thing every day for almost 7 months. i am only one pound away from my goal, but it would be nice to get a bit lower in phase 2 and 3 so that i have some room for the glycogen stores to come back. i am quite excited to be phasing off though! it's been a long journey and i have lost A LOT of weight. this is the main reason i decided to phase off now... a few days ago i started to notice that my size 6 skinny jeans were getting baggy. i'm 5'7 with a medium frame, and my current measurements are 36-27-35. i'd like for my waist to be a bit smaller, but it seems like it's all just coming off my hips and butt right now and i don't like that because they are already smaller than my bust (i'm basically and A cup, by the way), and i don't want to look weird and top heavy. anyhow, i figured it was time to phase off and begin working out to tighten all the loose skin. yes ladies, there will be loose skin... even with the collagen packets, although mine isn't that bad, it just makes me look a little bigger than i actually am. nothing a bit of P90X and Krav Maga classes can't fix.

anyhow, to all of you new/newish folk... i never thought this diet would work for me. i had tried everything from calorie counting to 2 hours in the gym a day 6 days a week for 6+ months straight to even a stint of bulimia in my high school years. i though i was doomed to be overweight/obese for life. in just under 7 months of IP i have lost 90 lbs and gone from a tight size 16 to a loose size 6. my current body fat % takes me out of the average category and well into the "fitness" category (this makes me laugh cause i get out of breath walking up the stairs from the subway!). anyhow, the point is, this diet works and it will work for you if you just follow the plan and say dedicated!!! you are all already some of the smartest people i know for deciding to join this program. keep it up ladies!!!
WOW...so inspiring. I started at 230 and my goal is similar to yours (150 because I'm 5'5"). This is week 4 for me and I'm happy with the losses so far. Please keep coming back to the forum and let us know how the phases work for you. Congratulations on your amazing journey!
Old 07-29-2011, 04:38 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 190/137/140

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
well ladies, today is my first day of phase 2. i must say, it's a bit weird switching up the way i eat after having done the same thing every day for almost 7 months. i am only one pound away from my goal, but it would be nice to get a bit lower in phase 2 and 3 so that i have some room for the glycogen stores to come back. i am quite excited to be phasing off though! it's been a long journey and i have lost A LOT of weight. this is the main reason i decided to phase off now... a few days ago i started to notice that my size 6 skinny jeans were getting baggy. i'm 5'7 with a medium frame, and my current measurements are 36-27-35. i'd like for my waist to be a bit smaller, but it seems like it's all just coming off my hips and butt right now and i don't like that because they are already smaller than my bust (i'm basically and A cup, by the way), and i don't want to look weird and top heavy. anyhow, i figured it was time to phase off and begin working out to tighten all the loose skin. yes ladies, there will be loose skin... even with the collagen packets, although mine isn't that bad, it just makes me look a little bigger than i actually am. nothing a bit of P90X and Krav Maga classes can't fix.

Wow Longdivision...This is incredibly inspirational! This is just what all these great new IPers need to hear! This diet does work - I never thought I would get to this point either. I remember my first week, wondering if I would last more than a couple of weeks, sceptical as to whether it worked and worried about the amount of money that I was using out of our family budget. All that worry was for nothing, aside from the weight loss, I feel great (no more burning pains in my hips and knees, my BP is down) - I also have had an opportunity to reassess my relationship with food (which ultimately made me look at the relationship I have with myself).

I started IP at 190lbs. Prior to that it had taken me two years to get from 210 to 190.
I have gone from a size 18-20 in pants to a size 8, I can sit in a chair and cross my legs without having to manually lift one leg over the other, I can get up off the couch without straining and I can breathe...breathe...breathe, without feeling like I am suffocating in my own body.

I love this plan!
Old 07-29-2011, 04:47 PM   #65  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by brummie View Post
Wow Longdivision...This is incredibly inspirational! This is just what all these great new IPers need to hear! This diet does work - I never thought I would get to this point either. I remember my first week, wondering if I would last more than a couple of weeks, sceptical as to whether it worked and worried about the amount of money that I was using out of our family budget. All that worry was for nothing, aside from the weight loss, I feel great (no more burning pains in my hips and knees, my BP is down) - I also have had an opportunity to reassess my relationship with food (which ultimately made me look at the relationship I have with myself).

I started IP at 190lbs. Prior to that it had taken me two years to get from 210 to 190.
I have gone from a size 18-20 in pants to a size 8, I can sit in a chair and cross my legs without having to manually lift one leg over the other, I can get up off the couch without straining and I can breathe...breathe...breathe, without feeling like I am suffocating in my own body.

I love this plan!
i know how you feel!! i decided it was time to lose weight when it got difficult for me to put socks on, and labored my breathing to bend over and tie my shoes. also, i had a terrible sharp pain in my right knee cap for the last 5 years that my doctors couldn't figure out. wouldn't you know it that the pain went away as the weight came off! i also used to be on BP medication for type II hypertension and the doctors would tell me that 28 was way too young to be on BP medication. now i take no medication and my BP is on the low side. being obese can affect a lot of things. it really puts your health in jeopardy.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:02 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 172/163/145

Height: 5'6.5"

Default WF Delivery Arrived :)

So my WF delivery arrived today, I got 8 different items and it was $35.27 shipping all items. So, needless to say I can FINALLY have the Big Mac Bowl tonight
Old 07-29-2011, 06:24 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

very excited. Safeway had ribeyes on sale! I have stocked my freezer. I love a good steak. Thank goodness one of my favorite foods is IP friendly.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:58 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 235/165/135 (IP 165/151.5/135)

Height: 5'4"

Weigh in number 4 and down another 2.5 pounds!!!! Maybe this week I won't have any set backs. Have a great weekend everyone!!!
Old 07-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #69  
Working on the Last 10!

S/C/G: 249/183/145

Laura, congratulations on your huge victory. You're so lucky to be doing this at your young age instead of carrying around the weight for a lifetime. I know that you're inspiring all of us!

Congratulations to everyone that posted all of their victories today!
Old 07-29-2011, 08:45 PM   #70  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Yes wuv2b,
I am drinking, ~ 48 ozs. of Propel and 48 ozs. of regular H2O. She also said she would like me to drink some unsweetened coconut water, but she said it is quite bitter. I am going to go to Wegmans and get some, I'll add some of the Torani syrup I got to make it less bitter, she said that would be fine. Are you taking the enzymes? I have not had any stomach or bowel troubles at all, but she wants me to try them.
I think you are the first person that I have seen that the coach told them to drink the Propel water. I drink close to 2 gallons of water a day. I am not on any of the enzymes just the vitamins from the program is all. I would try drinking MORE water than 96 ozs if you can. I know the more water I drink the more I lose. Just a suggestion
Old 07-29-2011, 08:58 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 135.6/127/120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
OMG, you will have to share recipes. When my husband comes home and sees 7 huge bottles of syrup, he will think I am opening a Cafe. lol. I had a couple of bottles I bought at Wegmans, but wanted more flavors, the ones I bought are 350mls and the ones I ordered (and didn't check mls) are 750mls, probably should last until they bury me. lol lol lol

Ha Ha, my husband came home and said what the heck are those for? Why are there so many? How much did all that cost? LOL! They just don't get it.

So I've already been hard at work using them

I made a Vanilla Pudding and cold Decaf coffee frap used 10oz. decaf coffee for the liquid blended it w/vanilla pudding packet and ice added some Dulce de Leche da vinci syrup it was yummy!

made pudding cakes tonight substituted 1 oz of water for 1 oz. pumpkin pie syrup in vanilla pudding cakes added cinnamon and nutmeg

made lemon pudding cakes substituted 1 oz water for 1 oz strawberry torini syrup

simmered rhubarb w/water and used strawberry syrup for the sweetener simmered right into the water and rhubarb. Its cooling now, tomorrow I will bake it in oven with an IP oatmeal packet made w/water spread it on top and bake, then I'll add a dollop of vanilla pudding that will be my lunch since 2 cups of rhubarb is equal to 2 cups of veggies. I'll let you know how it turns out.

I'll keep 'em coming as the days go on!
Old 07-29-2011, 09:26 PM   #72  
IP Start Date 9/30/13

S/C/G: 192.4/192.4/120

Height: 5'2"

wi #4 today...down 2.2 lbs. I cannot WAIT till I'm in the 130s today.
There was a girl in the clinic on the same diet and she was having a tough time so I gave her this website and I hope she comes on here cuz it really was essential to my success.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:27 PM   #73  
IP Start Date 9/30/13

S/C/G: 192.4/192.4/120

Height: 5'2"

errr...not today...lol I mean I cannot wiat till I'm in the 130s soon lol
Old 07-29-2011, 09:32 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I think you are the first person that I have seen that the coach told them to drink the Propel water. I drink close to 2 gallons of water a day. I am not on any of the enzymes just the vitamins from the program is all. I would try drinking MORE water than 96 ozs if you can. I know the more water I drink the more I lose. Just a suggestion
I agree. I try to drink a gallon of water a day- if I drink too much more, I get dizzy. But the more water I drink, the better my loss for the week. My coach says no propel, no crystal light, no mio, no diet pop, no coffee syrups.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:37 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douger963 View Post
Yesterday's weigh-in took me over the 100lb mark. I'm only about 11lbs from goal and still on phase II. I've found myself watching the scale more for some reason probably because I'm getting closer. Although I feel I'm eating more protein, I continue to drop.
Wow! Congrats!
Closed Thread