Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 08:23 AM   #91  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlybird68 View Post
On one of these threads i saw a link to calculate your percentage of weight lost. I can't find the link now, but i tried it and could get all of info input but it would not give me the percentage in the end. What to do?
It's a spreadsheet, so the formula has to be there. I copied the formula in for you.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...1WdGc&hl=en_US
Old 07-30-2011, 08:25 AM   #92  

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlybird68 View Post
On one of these threads i saw a link to calculate your percentage of weight lost. I can't find the link now, but i tried it and could get all of info input but it would not give me the percentage in the end. What to do?
I go to fitwatch dot com to calculate my weight loss percentage.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:09 AM   #93  

Good Saturday morning to all! I jumped on the scale this morning and was happy to see it going down. Now if it will just continue that trend until my weigh in on Tuesday. It was also kind of fun to go try on smaller clothes in my closet. Some are still too tight but many are going to be fine when school starts in a little over 3 weeks. Without this weight loss this summer I would have had nothing to wear!! My friend wants me to run around to garage sales today so maybe I can find some cute clothes at a bargain. I also want to find some legos to leave at my house for the grandkids.

Have a great day everyone! REmember, this is a no cheat diet!!
Old 07-30-2011, 09:51 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 189/175/155

Height: 5'8

I sure am losing this first week. 8 pounds gone! That's an encouraging start, but man do I ever feel weak. Especially when I first stand up, and mainly in my legs. I usually enjoy zumba, but honestly could not handle it right now. Is this normal? On day 4 btw.

Last edited by amaliayosa; 07-30-2011 at 09:54 AM.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:44 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 172/163/145

Height: 5'6.5"

Default Feeling....well, indifferent

Good late morning to all Woke up this morning feeling very "indifferent" to the diet I don't feel like going off, just feel, ho hum....... Have to plan some cassaroles for the family since I go back to work on Monday....Hope the ho hum doesn't turn into YUCK! feeling..... I am sure it is just having to go back to work......
Old 07-30-2011, 11:11 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

OK. I am not drinking any Propel this week and trying to up the volume of regular H2O. I just got back from my 3 mile walk and had breakfast, feel tired. Have yardwork and picnic today, the weather is supposed to get to 90, which I am sure it will,, since it already seems pretty darn warm. Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 07-30-2011, 11:21 AM   #97  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

2 NSVS!!

My co-worker commented on how my tummy doesnt hang down as much and its not all big like im pregnant! Yay! And...Someone offered me a peice of chocolate and i said NNNNNNNNNAAAAAANNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Cause im on a diet! and im stickin too it.. and he was like "oh im sorry" and im like thats okay.. im not even tempted by it! and i truly wasnt..

Oh and the day before..me and my hunny went to dinner...and i ordered a salad!!! thats right! a salad!!!! and stayed 100% OP! So boooooo frickin ya!!!!

Oh and did i mention ive officially lost 15 pounds!!!!!! Woot Woot!!!
Old 07-30-2011, 11:32 AM   #98  

[QUOTE=amaliayosa;3963778]I sure am losing this first week. 8 pounds gone! That's an encouraging start, but man do I ever feel weak. Especially when I first stand up, and mainly in my legs. I usually enjoy zumba, but honestly could not handle it right now. Is this normal? On day 4 btw

Yes it is normal, along with headaches the first week, make sure you get your H2O and seasalt in.

Most peoples energy level goes up after week 1, mine did not. I am in week 5 and still dragging my butt. I have not cheated at all and followed the program to the "t". My coach upped my vitamins this week to see if that would help. Make sure you log everything, even how you are feeling, so you and your coach can make any adjustments that might be necessay.

WELCOME to 3fc and the IP community
Old 07-30-2011, 11:34 AM   #99  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

2 NSVS!!

My co-worker commented on how my tummy doesnt hang down as much and its not all big like im pregnant! Yay! And...Someone offered me a peice of chocolate and i said NNNNNNNNNAAAAAANNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Cause im on a diet! and im stickin too it.. and he was like "oh im sorry" and im like thats okay.. im not even tempted by it! and i truly wasnt..

Oh and the day before..me and my hunny went to dinner...and i ordered a salad!!! thats right! a salad!!!! and stayed 100% OP! So boooooo frickin ya!!!!

Good for YOu! You are on a roll, keep it up and keep posting!
Old 07-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #100  
ND girl

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!
Rock on!! Congrats on the NSVs!!!
Old 07-30-2011, 11:37 AM   #101  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
Good Saturday morning to all! I jumped on the scale this morning and was happy to see it going down. Now if it will just continue that trend until my weigh in on Tuesday. It was also kind of fun to go try on smaller clothes in my closet. Some are still too tight but many are going to be fine when school starts in a little over 3 weeks. Without this weight loss this summer I would have had nothing to wear!! My friend wants me to run around to garage sales today so maybe I can find some cute clothes at a bargain. I also want to find some legos to leave at my house for the grandkids.

Have a great day everyone! REmember, this is a no cheat diet!!
YES! Hope it keeps going. We are almost the same stats and age I think ( I am 53. Have fun, I love going to garage sales, don't do it much anymore, but every now and again. Have a great OP weekend
Old 07-30-2011, 11:53 AM   #102  

S/C/G: 217/174/164

Height: 5'8"

So we hosted a barbecue/family reunion at our house and I made it through the whole thing IP, answered the normal questions... "yes it's a weird diet, and no I can't eat fruit even though it's healthy blah blah blah". I made great food but could only eat the vegetable tray and a little piece of meat of course. Guests brought the dessert so I was cutting up and serving people slabs of cheesecake and blueberry cookie cobbler with whipped cream! It was a killer but I didn't even lick my finger.

So get this - after it's all over and I've cleaned up, I collapse in front of the TV with my little bag of chocolate soy puffs and am savoring them one by one when hubby says "hey, those look pretty good, can I have some?" I almost strangled his cheesecake and baby back rib snarfing throat!

I'm pretty sure he won't ask again...
Old 07-30-2011, 11:54 AM   #103  

Height: 5'4"

I will try and go back and read this whole discussion but I may not make it all the way through. It's been a busy couple of days getting ready for the funeral. I've been with my grandma (her mom is the one who passed away) the past 2 days and you would NOT believe the insane amount of baked goods people have dropped off. I have cut more bars and set out more cookies in the last few days than my entire lifetime. Yesterday the local grocery store dropped off pulled pork with nothing on it so I switched lunch and dinner around so I could eat a little with my family. Someone also brought a veggie tray so I had cauliflower and some pickles and nobody even noticed I was eating "strange". I was *this close* to accidentally licking my fingers after cutting one pan of brownies but caught myself. I had to budge through 2 aunts and a cousin at the sink washing dishes to wash it off my hands right away. It's been hard but I keep telling myself, "food only satisfies hunger" so I didn't make excuses to be an emotional eater. Nobody has commented on the weight loss but I'm not what's on everyone's minds right now so it hasn't bothered me. My husband told me last night I looked great when I came down all dressed up for the prayer service though. Love him. Today may be a bigger challenge when everyone is sitting down to eat after the funeral but I may just keep busy and drink my shake in the church kitchen. (Veggies may have to wait until later.)

And to make passing up all the yummy cakes, bars, and cookies worth it......this morning I was down 1 pound from Thursday making it 20lb total! I obviously won't record it until Thursday but it still put a smile on my face.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Last edited by ItsAboutTime; 07-30-2011 at 11:55 AM.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:58 AM   #104  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauley View Post
So we hosted a barbecue/family reunion at our house and I made it through the whole thing IP, answered the normal questions... "yes it's a weird diet, and no I can't eat fruit even though it's healthy blah blah blah". I made great food but could only eat the vegetable tray and a little piece of meat of course. Guests brought the dessert so I was cutting up and serving people slabs of cheesecake and blueberry cookie cobbler with whipped cream! It was a killer but I didn't even lick my finger.

So get this - after it's all over and I've cleaned up, I collapse in front of the TV with my little bag of chocolate soy puffs and am savoring them one by one when hubby says "hey, those look pretty good, can I have some?" I almost strangled his cheesecake and baby back rib snarfing throat!

I'm pretty sure he won't ask again...
Snigger, snigger.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:19 PM   #105  
Working on the Last 10!

S/C/G: 249/145/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
I go to fitwatch dot com to calculate my weight loss percentage.
Sandy, thanks for that website. I've never seen that before. Now I have a fantasy goal of 124.9 which would be 50% for me. At 60 I don't expect to see that as I haven't seen it since around 1963 but a girl can always dream.
Closed Thread