Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 05:10 PM   #181  
Start WW 360 Jan 31, 2013

S/C/G: (H255.5)s208.4/c198.2/g175

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Maybe I'm wrong, I haven't used it in a long time...I know that's what it used to be for sure so definitely double check!
Jordanna you are right it is 1/2 splenda & 1/2 brown sugar with 2 grams sugar in 1/2 teaspoon. Thanks so much for pointing this out to me, i usually check things over good for this, but when it was splenda just took it for granted it was okay to use. I will definitely quit using it. Thanks for all the good recipe ideas you share with us, I was running short of chocolate drink mix the day you shared the vanilla pudding with it 1/2 and 1/2.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:01 PM   #182  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Wwoooohooooo...

I lost 2 pounds today..boo yah..bringing the total to 17 pounds lost!!! in about 3 weeks..

Had an nsv too..someone finally noticed that i had been losing weight!

I just feel so happy! im finally seeing it work..and i mean..really work..and to top it off..its day 7 of being 100% OP and i find that im not hungry really anymore and im not craving anything.. i love feeling more in control of my body...
Old 07-31-2011, 06:04 PM   #183  
To be fit for my King!

S/C/G: 194/170/130

Height: 5 ft 3 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by capricious View Post
Good morning and happy Sunday to all! I am wearing my new favorite outfit today and my husband who hadn't seen it on me yet nearly attacked me when he did . It is true that I'm still waiting for my mind to 'catch up' with my body- even though in wearing a size 4 I know that I'm small I still see the same me in the mirror which can sometimes be disheartening... I wish I could carry a cardboard cutout of the 'old' me and put it next to me when I'm standing in front of a mirror- I'm sure that would do a world of good for the mindset We just lose so quickly on this diet and it isn't exercise friendly so... the very moment I start eating carbs again I will be in the gym on the weight machines. A part of me is incredibly excited for this moment because when I was going to the gym on a regular basis this past winter (prior to being on IP) I was always the biggest one in the room, and would receive the surreptitious looks of what are yooouuuu doing here? or you can try BUT... SO SO looking forward to not being on the receiving end of those anymore- and to not being the biggest one in the room. It was great to challenge myself with fitness classes prior to starting this journey because it taught me that I CAN keep going even when I'm hurting I CAN do it! and that has lasted with me to this point... It is a mantra I highly recommend when you feel like everything around you is begging you to eat it and everyone around is you is saying 'it's only one bite/ one piece why not?'.... I CAN do it- I CAN stick with my program, this is only one moment and it will get better after this... I lived for the end of the class while I was enduring it but I was always there the next time... Here's to going back with the body IP made

Capricious, If i am correct it looks like you started in May. Have you really lost 40 plus pounds in less than 3 months?
What were your favorite veggies or recipes? Have you not exercised at all?

Thanks for answering.

Last edited by whirlybird68; 07-31-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:04 PM   #184  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Wwoooohooooo...

I lost 2 pounds today..boo yah..bringing the total to 17 pounds lost!!! in about 3 weeks..

I just feel so happy! im finally seeing it work..and i mean..really work..and to top it off..its day 7 of being 100% OP and i find that im not hungry really anymore and im not craving anything.. i love feeling more in control of my body...
GREAT JOB! I like the fact that my cravings are gone!
Old 07-31-2011, 06:07 PM   #185  
To be fit for my King!

S/C/G: 194/170/130

Height: 5 ft 3 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by brummie View Post
You look absolutely amazing! Beautiful! Just imagine how elated you will feel when your brain catches up with the rest of you!!!
I completely understand what you are going through, this is the smallest I can ever remember being! I love to see the 'standing' me, but as soon as I sit down, my belly rolls itself out and my thighs do the spread and i almost let myself forget how far I have come. Ahhh the mind is beautifully strange thing! I have a picture of the 'old' me taped to my bedroom mirror....it makes me happy to see the comparison when I get dressed in the morning...it (usually) puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day!
You and I have the same weight goals almost. You joined in April? Is that when you started IP? Have you cheated at all, i see you are consistenly losing. Do you exercise any?
Old 07-31-2011, 07:25 PM   #186  
Working on the Last 10!

S/C/G: 249/145/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Wwoooohooooo...

17 pounds in three weeks is incredible!! When, if ever, did the pounds come off like this? You should be so proud of yourself!!
Old 07-31-2011, 08:41 PM   #187  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Wwoooohooooo...

Porty I am glad you stuck with it, this is what I was trying to tell you a while back, this feels way better than the 2 minutes of a cheat will ever feel. You are on your way and I am glad you have hanged on. It is worth all the sacrafics you have made and I wish you continued good luck.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:00 AM   #188  
Porthardygurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
Porty I am glad you stuck with it, this is what I was trying to tell you a while back, this feels way better than the 2 minutes of a cheat will ever feel. You are on your way and I am glad you have hanged on. It is worth all the sacrafics you have made and I wish you continued good luck.
Thanks 2Ride..

I knew i could do it..and maybe thats the difference this time..maybe its because i know i can..that i find it easier just to keep going...Maybe thats the key..we need to believe in ourselves..or believe before we see..i guess thats what faith is..

So here is to(raises water glass) Faith in ourselves! To BELIEVE we CAN!
Old 08-01-2011, 03:03 AM   #189  
Porthardygurl

I had another cool NSV tonight..I got through a night of watching my fiancee and friend eating pizza in front of me..and i stuck with my packet..didnt taste there pizza once..it felt so good to be able to sit back and relax and not worry about feeling plagued by cravings

I also find it fascinating that i have my TOM and yet..im not bloated..the scale for the first time ever..didnt go up this morning AND..im not craving chocolate at all..in fact..my skin is clearer that it has ever been and im not nearly as bloated as i used to be and my cramps are actually do-able this time round..i dont have to take anything for them!!

Wow! what a difference a change in the diet makes!!
Closed Thread