3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Nashua Nutrition (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/239244-nashua-nutrition.html)

cadenlevi 07-27-2011 09:49 AM

Nashua Nutrition

For those of you that use Nashua Nutrition, do you have a promo code that you would like to share? I want to place an order and can't find any promo codes online. Thank you!!

calee 07-27-2011 10:11 AM

Bariatric Choice is having a sale on the Wonderslim yogurt soothies. Code is WSSMOOTH20.

I don't have a code for Nashua. What do you like to order from them?

cadenlevi 07-27-2011 10:14 AM

I haven't ever ordered from them before, but need to save some money this month on food considering I have to buy school clothes for two kiddos (one of which I will have to buy clothes again because she is growing like a weed!). Considering they are about a third the price, I'm going to give them a try. I just thought that if anyone had a promo code, it would help even more. I dislike back to school time :(

Bellamack 07-27-2011 10:15 AM

I am sorry, I don't have a promo code, but I believe they have several things on sale.

nikkib 07-28-2011 07:45 AM

I order from them a lot. I signed up for the lifetime dieters club and for I think it is $29.0 you get 10% off for life. I can't ever find promo codes either but they will send you weekly emails with what they have on sale and when they have free shipping. I think if you spend $99 you get free shipping all the time anyway. PLEASE read the ingredients close before you order tho because a lot of the products have Aspartame. I know a few will say right on the main page with Sucralose but not always. I just make sure to check the ingredients on the product info. BTW the healthsmart hot chocolate with sucralose is AMAZING! I think off hand it has 3 carb, 15 protein and I want to say 110 cal?? I can't live without it!! Hope this helps :)

wheekers 07-28-2011 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cadenlevi (Post 3958065)
For those of you that use Nashua Nutrition, do you have a promo code that you would like to share? I want to place an order and can't find any promo codes online. Thank you!!

I order from balanced protein diet . com (they are local for me so I can pick up in store)

lboogs311 07-28-2011 11:49 AM

I was curious about these products too, what are some comparable products you get?

cadenlevi 07-28-2011 12:06 PM

I got two boxes of the variety pack bars (one crunchy and one regualr), variety pack of drinks that are nutraswet free, chocolate drink, cream of broccoli soup, strawbery banana jello and NY cheesecake pudding/shake from Health Smart; and the honey nut cereal and beef and veggie soup from Protidiet. It will arrive on Saturday and I have enough IP food to last me until next week. I will start using the new stuff on Monday!! I saved $200 on a months worth of food which will allow my to buy my kiddos school clothes :D

wheekers 07-28-2011 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lboogs311 (Post 3960426)
I was curious about these products too, what are some comparable products you get?

I notice you are also from Ma. I get a box (7 pks) for about 10.00 and sometimes they have free shipping on $49 but like I said I pick it up in store. They have a chocolate chip marshmallow pudding (yummy), bacon omelet, pretzel, cheese puffs, cereal

lboogs311 07-28-2011 02:18 PM

Yeah, I am on the south shore! I would probably just have it shipped, but I am beginning to explore the alternative product route b/c I have a lot to lose and it is really expensive. As it is now, I have 2 packets (shakes) and a bar daily...so I just wanted to be sure I have the same stuff through nashua. Sounds great, thanks!

Lucky Chick 07-28-2011 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheekers (Post 3960573)
I notice you are also from Ma. I get a box (7 pks) for about 10.00 and sometimes they have free shipping on $49 but like I said I pick it up in store. They have a chocolate chip marshmallow pudding (yummy), bacon omelet, pretzel, cheese puffs, cereal

Which brand of chocolate chip marshmallow pudding and which cheese puffs? I've ordered stuff from Nashua, but not those. Thanks for the info!

wheekers 07-28-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky Chick (Post 3960837)
Which brand of chocolate chip marshmallow pudding and which cheese puffs? I've ordered stuff from Nashua, but not those. Thanks for the info!

Its called balanced protein diet where I get it. The pictures on Nashua Nutrition look exactly the same.

Jasesgirl 07-29-2011 03:33 AM

Beee careful..new lifestyles had a chocolate marshmellow pudding..and it was super high in carb count..

wheekers 07-29-2011 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasesgirl (Post 3961795)
Beee careful..new lifestyles had a chocolate marshmellow pudding..and it was super high in carb count..

this is 7 carbs

wheekers 07-30-2011 12:24 PM

the proti diet oatmeal has 6 carbs so that would be an unrestricted?