Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 12:43 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 235/165/135 (IP 165/151.5/135)

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Ok, ready for the drumroll please.......4.4lbs loss today! which makes a total of 56lbs GONE forever!!!. Now that I am back home I am heading to bed for a couple of hours to see if I can get rid of this headache. When I got up I did my 1/2 sea salt and licked it, it helped a little but not gone all the way so I just did it again. Maybe or hopefully when I wake up it will gone.
Woo hoo! That's great! I hope your headache goes away - there is nothing worse than a bad headache. Hope you enjoy your nap.....I wish I could have one
Old 07-27-2011, 12:44 PM   #47  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Quote:
Ok, ready for the drumroll please.......4.4lbs loss today! which makes a total of 56lbs GONE forever!!!. Now that I am back home I am heading to bed for a couple of hours to see if I can get rid of this headache. When I got up I did my 1/2 sea salt and licked it, it helped a little but not gone all the way so I just did it again. Maybe or hopefully when I wake up it will gone.
Go Lisa, go Lisa, go Lisa !!!!!!!!! I'm dancin' for ya girl......
Old 07-27-2011, 12:46 PM   #48  
Started IP 07/05/2011

S/C/G: 230/215/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Wow even after the excitement of graduation and the drama with your son. You have been such an inspiration to me. I've got 66.8 more to go and I'm so looking forward to the whoosh fairy. Please send her my way
Old 07-27-2011, 12:48 PM   #49  
Me (middle) & Sistas

S/C/G: 141.8/138.4/117

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Way to go Girl!
Old 07-27-2011, 12:56 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

WI coming up soon. Nervous - but happy nervous. I think I did well this week.
NSV - I feel pretty today. It's been a long time since I looked in the mirror and thought, "damn, I look good."
Old 07-27-2011, 01:22 PM   #51  
started on June 14

S/C/G: 185/ticker/120

Height: 5.2 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
I had a very long night. Was going to get to bed early because I haven't been sleeping great knowing grandma wasn't doing well and my hubby was home if the kids needed anything after I laid down. JUST as I was going to bed about 8:45 my phone rang. I knew exactly what it meant and almost didn't answer. It was my brother. Grandma passed away peacefully at 8:30. She was surrounded by family. I am at work today but my eyes are swollen and my head is pounding. I will be fine as long as nobody mentions it to me I think. I'm am emotional ticking time bomb today. She was an amazing lady who had an awesome long life and she would want be to be strong.
My deep condolences . . . .
Old 07-27-2011, 01:23 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 170/155/130

Height: 5'7"

ok, so i'm NOT looking forward to todays weigh # 4. I had a very BAD weekend. I ended up going out with my girls friends & there was a lot of drinking involved. I'm SO dissapointed in myself, but i'm not going to dwell on it ... it is - what it is, i'll just have to start back up the right way ! I feel ashamed to see my coach, the scale doesn't lie thats for sure !! but, we'll praying I at least stayed the same, but im pretty sure the scale is going to punish me
Old 07-27-2011, 01:23 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

NSV today - FINALLY - F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!! Someone made a comment (that didn't know I was losing weight) that I looked really good and that I looked like I had lost a lot of weight!

BOOYA!!! I thanked him so much cause he was the first to notice. He said "how can you NOT notice". So I said "I think people don't want to say in case I'm sick so THANKS FOR BEING THE FIRST" !!

Verrahappyrightnow!
Old 07-27-2011, 01:30 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 187/?/145

Height: 5'8"

Congrats wuv on your weightloss and resisting the urge to 'drink' last night- thankfully you got your just rewards
Itsabouttime- sorry for your loss...
MInewgoal- just keep breathing, cause with every breath you take you're obviously oxygenating the part of your brain that generates will power- a size 6 and a 'space' b/w the legs?? That's awesome!!
It's a sunny day and I'm happy- cause we've had so much grey in the sky lately! And cause yesterday I got to buy a size 4 skirt (mentioned this in a post VERY late last night so feel entitled to mention it again- cause I can't keep the permagrin off of my face). Thank you by the way to 2Ride for telling me I look skinny in it... Read that over about 20 times and it made me feel just as good every time!
Wishing everyone a happy OP day!
Old 07-27-2011, 01:33 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 172/163/145

Height: 5'6.5"

Good afternoon all, just had to catch up on all the posts from today, just got home, sorry for everyone's rough nights, condolences to loss of grandmother, and congrats for everyone stressing and NOT turning to food and going OP......Hang in there....
Old 07-27-2011, 01:34 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 200/200/120

Height: 5'2"

I have been on IP for 3 days and I have a question for everyone. I am eatting my meals with my vegetable and everything but in between meals I am getting hungry. Does any one have suggestions for keeping myself fuller longer? Anything would help.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:34 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 215/170/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
I had a very long night. Was going to get to bed early because I haven't been sleeping great knowing grandma wasn't doing well and my hubby was home if the kids needed anything after I laid down. JUST as I was going to bed about 8:45 my phone rang. I knew exactly what it meant and almost didn't answer. It was my brother. Grandma passed away peacefully at 8:30. She was surrounded by family. I am at work today but my eyes are swollen and my head is pounding. I will be fine as long as nobody mentions it to me I think. I'm am emotional ticking time bomb today. She was an amazing lady who had an awesome long life and she would want be to be strong.

On a side note, I was down again this morning. Exactly 1 pound from 20 so I can only hope it will be gone by tomorrow when I actually weigh in.

Good luck to all of those who have weigh ins today!
I am so sorry for your loss. All of our thoughts and prayers are with you... she sounds like she was amazing. Stay strong...
Old 07-27-2011, 01:36 PM   #58  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneurohr View Post
I have been on IP for 3 days and I have a question for everyone. I am eatting my meals with my vegetable and everything but in between meals I am getting hungry. Does any one have suggestions for keeping myself fuller longer? Anything would help.
Water water water. Also, you can have unlimited lettuce, and on hungry days I have a dill pickle slice or two between meals if I am dying. Tea also helps a lot, and distractions. Try not to dwell on your stomach, a lot of it is a mental thing.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:38 PM   #59  

Quote:
Originally Posted by capricious View Post
It's a sunny day and I'm happy- cause we've had so much grey in the sky lately! And cause yesterday I got to buy a size 4 skirt (mentioned this in a post VERY late last night so feel entitled to mention it again- cause I can't keep the permagrin off of my face). Thank you by the way to 2Ride for telling me I look skinny in it... Read that over about 20 times and it made me feel just as good every time!
Wishing everyone a happy OP day!
You DO look so skinny! I was just looking at your picture and thinking the same thing. You look amazing, I am so jealous. Good Job!! And congrats on the skirt, that is amazing.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:39 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 172/163/145

Height: 5'6.5"

Talking NSV dance

Actually FELT like trying on a pair of pants @ TJMAXX this morning, the 10 fit perfect, so I decided, well, I am going to keep losing, better get the 8's (to maximize my $10 investment!!!), they are a little snug, actually how all my other clothes fit before starting IP, but I can wear them....think I am going to go through my closet today, back to school next week What will I do not being able to read the threads for support??
Closed Thread