Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #61  
Maintenance since 8/2/10

S/C/G: 173/130/130

Height: 4'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
I officially hit the 50-lb mark today! Woohoo! Have a great week everyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MInewgoal View Post
I updated my pics today.
I can't believe how far I've come.

IP rocks

So awesome, ladies! We're all so proud of you!

We had a great week/weekend. It was my daughter's Baptism, and my family and hubby's family were all in town. So we got lots of great family time, and were surrounded by great friends as well. I even stayed away from my Dad's dirty rice, which is soooooo gooooood!
Old 07-25-2011, 04:07 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 189/160.5/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watkat View Post
Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- Introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-Scale Victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program
whoosh fairy = big loss one day after not having lost for a while

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

3FATCHICKS Forum Technical Stuff

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have
been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days
AND
posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum.
When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread
for more information and instructions.

Search: If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using Google. More information is here in this Search tip using Google

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Other helpful links

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

PDF file of Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book, The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You
Old 07-25-2011, 04:16 PM   #63  
One step at a time

Location: The land of Spare Room in the City of Wardrobe..-C.S. Lewis

Well good afternoon all...

Sigh... i did the stupidest thing imaginable..or at least i think so...

See i started into day 2 and cheated last week, and decided to take a step back and just decide if this is right for me.. I realized yes it, however, i wasnt ready to start again..So i took a week and a bit off...and then decided that i was ready to go back to it..so i started this morning.. But the stupid thing was...last night i was thinking to myself "oh it would be good to start off with a cleaned out system"...So.. first i got an ex-lax..cause ive been...ehem...a little backed up..So i took that last night..and it didnt seem to work today..so then i read online that you can do this thing called an internal salt water bath by which you drink 1 litre of warm water with 2 tbsp of un-iodized sea salt and a squeeze of lemon juice in it..and drink it as fast as you can in one sitting and then wait for it to "work"

So i took my ex lax last night..it didnt work..then chugged down the most disgusting tasting warm salty llime water(no sugar or fake sugar to make it sweet) and have waited for it ito "work"....Well..it worked all right..it took an hour and then all of the sudden OMG!!!!!! I was running to the bathroom over and over again..it was sure cleaning me out alright... I still havent stopped going.. But im sad cause i still feel very bloated and not as light as i would have liked to feel..Well anyway...i know it certainly took my cravings for anything away...i just about puked up my water (tmi) It makes you feel horrible ...so ya dont want to crave anything...Lol...

Well anyway..im starting today..100% OP..i also weighed myself and i am not weighing myself for a whole week!!!

I feel very motivated..cause im going with friends to a wild play element park and you have to wear a harness and it has certain maximum measurements and i want to be able to fit into it..so we are doing that in september..so i want to lose enough weight to be able to go in my harness!

So...anywho..talk to you all later!
Old 07-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 189/160.5/145

Height: 5'6"

Another great WI this morning: Lost 3.8 lbs!

I have not started my marathon training yet so staying on the regular phase 1 still. We went away for the weekend and ate out a lot but I made OP choices and it paid off...I even went to 2 Italian restaurant! Guess what? The bread basket no longer calls my name!!! My hubby is so proud and supportive!

I decided to buy some white summer capri pants and I was so jazzed that I can now wear a size 10! I dropped 2 sizes...

A big congrats to everyone that's here--whether or not you have lost. Every week is different especially when TOM is heading our way, right?

Lastly, can I tell you I have a new restricted favorite--the peanut butter crunch bar!
Old 07-25-2011, 04:38 PM   #65  
Started IP 2/15/11

S/C/G: 328/265/180

Height: 5' 9.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawniebear View Post
Ugh! Anyone have any good stall breaking tips? No loss for a month and no inch loss either. Been on program, blah, blah, blah. Still have 20lbs to lose!!!! Help please!!
What does your coach say? Mine did the BMI test with the machine and computer, and we deduced that I need to add another protein, since all of my weight loss was lean body mass. Perhaps you should ask your coach about adding a protein pack, or you could do it yourself with hard boiled eggs/ egg whites.

Also, she has offered to move me to Phase 2, which would slow weight loss, but "trick" my body. I've decided to go w/ the extra protein.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:56 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by colley View Post
Good morning fellow IP'ers. I had a great 5 day camping trip and stayed OP all of those days, even while the whole family ate chips, and EVERYTHING I couldn't, but when I got home and stepped on the scale, I lost weight and everyone gained (muhahahhahaha)
That is so inspirational. I am going out of state for about 10 days-water park, family reunion. The thing that I think will bother me more than anything is not the chips, pasta salads, etc., but the having some toddies by the lake in the evenings. We'll see what happens but that would be fun. (the toddies)
Old 07-25-2011, 05:00 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
I officially hit the 50-lb mark today! Woohoo! Have a great week everyone!
Congrats!!
Old 07-25-2011, 05:05 PM   #68  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
I updated my pics today.

IP rocks
MInewgoal -- you look amazing! Although I still want to see you SMILE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarix1 View Post
For those of you who are wondering if this really works, I am officially down 65 big ones today. I started Jan. 25th so it has taken exactly 6 mo. some months have been slower than others, but ip has not failed me. I have 4 lbs to go till my unofficial goal. The Dr. put me at 150, but I'm heading to 145.
You can do this too! Good luck everyone.
Mary
I had to edit my post, it's actually been 6 mo. OP not 7!! Makes me feel even better.
YAY!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new picture, Mary.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:05 PM   #69  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarix1 View Post
For those of you who are wondering if this really works, I am officially down 65 big ones today. I started Jan. 25th so it has taken exactly 6 mo. some months have been slower than others, but ip has not failed me. I have 4 lbs to go till my unofficial goal. The Dr. put me at 150, but I'm heading to 145.
You can do this too! Good luck everyone.
Mary
I had to edit my post, it's actually been 6 mo. OP not 7!! Makes me feel even better.
Congrats!!!

Yes it really does work!!!
Old 07-25-2011, 05:09 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 211/179/141

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scofflaw1 View Post
So many NSV's for me this week!
On Saturday...I went to a baby shower. Sooo much good food, but I brought my southwest cheese curls and didn't cheat, even though my boyfriend was right next to me shoveling food into his face!
THEN...I went out with my friend that night, I knew she wanted to drink, so I came up with the idea to go to a hookah lounge so I could smoke some hookah and she could drink, it worked out well I know hookah is unhealthy, but if I wanna smoke very occasionally so I don't drink, I don't see a big deal with that.
Then the hardest one! Yesterday my boyfriend had an outing at the Palms Place pool, and my sister was there at her outing, too...Everyone was ordering food that anyone could eat if they wanted, free drinks too, and All I did was take a very small sip of my sister's honey flavored drink...Just to taste. Then I had MiO in some water...and some lemon in soda water the whole time. Everyone kept pressing me to drink..but that's just because they were all drunk and that's what drunk people do. Yay for me!
Big time kudos, absolutely Yay for you! Nice job.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:10 PM   #71  

Quote:
I updated my pics today.

IP rocks
Wow! You look terrific!

IP does rock, but so do you!
Old 07-25-2011, 05:16 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasesgirl View Post
Well good afternoon all...

Sigh... i did the stupidest thing imaginable..or at least i think so...

See i started into day 2 and cheated last week, and decided to take a step back and just decide if this is right for me.. I realized yes it, however, i wasnt ready to start again..So i took a week and a bit off...and then decided that i was ready to go back to it..so i started this morning.. But the stupid thing was...last night i was thinking to myself "oh it would be good to start off with a cleaned out system"...So.. first i got an ex-lax..cause ive been...ehem...a little backed up..So i took that last night..and it didnt seem to work today..so then i read online that you can do this thing called an internal salt water bath by which you drink 1 litre of warm water with 2 tbsp of un-iodized sea salt and a squeeze of lemon juice in it..and drink it as fast as you can in one sitting and then wait for it to "work"

So i took my ex lax last night..it didnt work..then chugged down the most disgusting tasting warm salty llime water(no sugar or fake sugar to make it sweet) and have waited for it ito "work"....Well..it worked all right..it took an hour and then all of the sudden OMG!!!!!! I was running to the bathroom over and over again..it was sure cleaning me out alright... I still havent stopped going.. But im sad cause i still feel very bloated and not as light as i would have liked to feel..Well anyway...i know it certainly took my cravings for anything away...i just about puked up my water (tmi) It makes you feel horrible ...so ya dont want to crave anything...Lol...

Well anyway..im starting today..100% OP..i also weighed myself and i am not weighing myself for a whole week!!!

I feel very motivated..cause im going with friends to a wild play element park and you have to wear a harness and it has certain maximum measurements and i want to be able to fit into it..so we are doing that in september..so i want to lose enough weight to be able to go in my harness!

So...anywho..talk to you all later!
wow
Old 07-25-2011, 05:22 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

I am scared! I had an extra packet today, I am in week 4 and have not done that, but I am discouraged in that I am up 4 lbs from last friday weigh-in and I have not cheated. I felt hungry, so I decided that an extra packet would be the best idea, along with some dill pickles. I can't imagine the scale being up 4 ( my scale is the same as the clinics) and it has not budged downward in 3 days. What is going on?
Old 07-25-2011, 05:44 PM   #74  

CONGRATS to all the "losers".

Just HAD to share something cuz I know you all can appreciate it. This morning, I fit into the dress that I wore for my college graduation!!!! That was almost 20 years ago!!! Woo hoo! And it is a timeless dress so I am looking forward to wearing it somewhere soon. I don't know what got into me, but I figured what the heck and tried t on. It actually looks better now. Yay me!!!
Old 07-25-2011, 05:49 PM   #75  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHorn92 View Post
CONGRATS to all the "losers".

Just HAD to share something cuz I know you all can appreciate it. This morning, I fit into the dress that I wore for my college graduation!!!! That was almost 20 years ago!!! Woo hoo! And it is a timeless dress so I am looking forward to wearing it somewhere soon. I don't know what got into me, but I figured what the heck and tried t on. It actually looks better now. Yay me!!!
What an amazing feeling!! Congrats!
Closed Thread